September 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi all,
On the document checklist where it says to download the xray and med forms, the form for me is different to my wife and childrens, mine is form 160 EH and 26 EH when i click on my wifes and childrens it's form 26A and 160A is this normal or have i done something wrong (again).
It actually asks on the checklist for form 160EH and 26EH for all of us.
Thank you.
Ian..
Ian you cannot use those forms. The EH stands for something like electronic health and it's riddled with bugs. You will have to print off the normal forms and use them for everyone - you included.

We did this on the advise of our agent based on his instructions from DIAC/LCU.

Trish
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:14 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I have just read the thread 'June Applicants'.......and I'm sorry you all feel upset about us September applicants steaming ahead at the moment.

What you fail to realise is that we passed our skills asessment on May 1st 2007........after starting our visa process in February.

We decided our best way forward would be to sit the IELTS test and simply 'wait' for 4 months for the 175 visa to come out.

So theoretically we should have been May applicants So try to imagine how I have felt watching everyone submitting around me for 4 months

Everyone has their special moments when they want to tell the world they have an ack or a case officer.......why should us Sept applicants be any different? We're no different from anyone else.

I am finally thrilled to bits with just being able to submit......anything else that has happened is a bonus right now.

I'm just as shocked at how quick things are going as the rest of you are.

And yes......us Sept applicants do have to go in the LCU queue with the rest of you.

Sorry to sound like a bee with a sore head........but I know I'm not the only 175er who feels this way.

Beth

Last edited by BethandAndrew; Oct 3rd 2007 at 3:22 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Reedy........I have just read the thread 'June Applicants'.......and I'm sorry you feel upset about us September applicants steaming ahead at the moment.

What you fail to realise is that we passed our skills asessment on May 1st 2007........after starting our visa process in February.

We decided our best way forward would be to sit the IELTS test and simply 'wait' for 4 months for the 175 visa to come out.

So theoretically we should have been May applicants So try to imagine how I have felt watching everyone submitting around me for 4 months

Everyone has their special moments when they want to tell the world they have an ack or a case officer.......why should us Sept applicants be any different? We're no different from anyone else.

I am finally thrilled to bits with just being able to submit......anything else that has happened is a bonus right now.

And yes......us Sept applicants do have to go in the LCU queue with the rest of you.

Sorry to sound like a bee with a sore head........but I know I'm not the only 175er who feels this way.

Beth
Beth,

No need to apologise

If you had read my thread I said that I am not stressed about the Sept applicants but do feel for the July and Augs apps who have been waiting for 10 weeks even for just a pre-ack.... I am certainly not upset - Life's too short hey???

Good luck to you guys and that is genuine I just think that some of the apps with job offers and who are in a position to move would probably have held back for a month or two in hindsight...... Particularly as there seems to be no priority behind the processing of UK applications other than date of receipt - the timelines for 136, 457 etc are all about the same.

It really makes no difference to me as I have house to sell (fingers crossed it goes soon) and my meds aren't processed yet so having a Case Officer would really not help rush things along for us......

Anyhow how dare I moan when there are still applicants from Oct 06 waiting to hear? I sincerely hope that we won't be in that position - then I will start to get upset....

Anyway it's Teryna's turn for the grant next...

The Sept thread generated a lot of interest from the start and just sharing the info with others - as I am a saddo that reads through all of the threads... Must have too much time on my hands.

You never know on current form you might find that you are given priority processing at LCU too

My post shouldn't have offended or made you feel that I was upset as that certainly wasn't the intention.

As I said when you first started to get you TRN no's etc in Sept - race you to the line. First one there is getting the pints in.

Lau x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

I have just read the thread 'June Applicants'.......and I'm sorry you all feel upset about us September applicants steaming ahead at the moment.

Beth
hi,
Only recieved TRN today from agent, although we lodged it on 21st Sep.On he checklist online, it says "required" beside all the documents and the date is still 21st of Sep. Does this just mean that they haven't done anything since the day it was lodged, until CO is assigned?
PS Beth is your application a 175? and it only took you 2 weeks to get a CO?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:55 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Brisbanebound.......yes we are a 175 visa applicant......submitted on the 10th Sept.
Had 'processing commenced' first......then within 2 days it changed to 'application being processed further'....with the police and meds also being 'required'.
Nothing at all then until yesterday, when we had a file ref no and a case officer. Everything on checklist then changed to 'met' and the police checks and meds changed to 'requested'.
Took 23 days from submitting to getting a CO!!!
Beth x x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

Hi Brisbanebound.......yes we are a 175 visa applicant......submitted on the 10th Sept.
Had 'processing commenced' first......then within 2 days it changed to 'application being processed further'....with the police and meds also being 'required'.
Nothing at all then until yesterday, when we had a file ref no and a case officer. Everything on checklist then changed to 'met' and the police checks and meds changed to 'requested'.
Took 23 days from submitting to getting a CO!!!
Beth x x
hi Beth,
That is fantastic!You are the only other person I could see with a 175 on the timeline thingy.Let's hope ours is just as quick.Now I have the TRN, have a feeling I will be checking quite often!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:06 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Thats right....us 2 are the only 175 applicants I can find too......LOL......meaning not on MODL
Beth x x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thats right....us 2 are the only 175 applicants I can find too......LOL......meaning not on MODL
Beth x x
Where are you heading to?
We are going to Brisbane and can't wait, as we have been waiting a few years for me to meet the work experience points.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brisbanebound
Where are you heading to?
We are going to Brisbane and can't wait, as we have been waiting a few years for me to meet the work experience points.
Take my advise - go where ever Beth isn't. LOL

Trish
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 4:26 pm
Make it happen!!!!

LOL Trish.......I will have to live near you now to annoy you....hee hee
Think we are going to Adelaide.....but we may end up in Perth as my sister is also emigrating there.
Beth x x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

vunklawx will become famous soon enoughvunklawx will become famous soon enough

Guys,

I just popped with a question regarding the PCCs, especially to those of you who already have a CO.

Once you lodge your application, you are automatically given the message to submit the PCCs within 28 days, correct? Then, when you have a CO assigned, do all of you have additional 28 days from the day you got a CO assigned?

I'm just a little concerned because I don't think I'm going to get one of my PCCs within 28 days. By the way, I lodged my application on Sep. 26th (AU). I may get them by the beginning of November...!

Thanks
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vunklawx
Guys,

I just popped with a question regarding the PCCs, especially to those of you who already have a CO.

Once you lodge your application, you are automatically given the message to submit the PCCs within 28 days, correct? Then, when you have a CO assigned, do all of you have additional 28 days from the day you got a CO assigned?

I'm just a little concerned because I don't think I'm going to get one of my PCCs within 28 days. By the way, I lodged my application on Sep. 26th (AU). I may get them by the beginning of November...!

Thanks
If you look back through the paper application threads there have been various posts about the CO requesting meds from UK residents within 28 days when they know that they take 40 days. Apparently if you contact the CO they are fine granting an extension.

Lau x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

Hi

From what I can gather, if you haven't already front loaded pccs then case officer will request them and give you a date for them to be submitted by which is 28 days, so you'll be fine.

Regards

Carla
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carla-trev
Hi

From what I can gather, if you haven't already front loaded pccs then case officer will request them and give you a date for them to be submitted by which is 28 days, so you'll be fine.

Regards

Carla
So whats the score with the PCC's, do you just walk in to the plod shop & ask for a form?

Regards

Tim
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
So whats the score with the PCC's, do you just walk in to the plod shop & ask for a form?

Regards

Tim

Tim,

We got ours online from South Wales Police force and then took them to the police station with ID and proof of address (utility bill) and they then send them on....

If you look on your local police force site you should be able to get the forms.

Lau x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.