September 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:53 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by scrum
We have gone this route as well and our family sponsor had to upload

citizenship certificate
passport photo page
birth certificate plus O/H mothers birth cert (too prove sisters)
plus a small family tree diagram showing relationship

Best of luck.

Trish
Cheers for that Trish, I've sent a chaser to my uncle (in the kindest possible way you can when some one is doing you the biggest favour EVER) asking him to have a look again at the upload docs page or progress page.

Just another question though Trish, does the sponsor have their own document progress and upload area? Do they access it through the same links as we do i.e. the check application progress link on the http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/genera...-migration.htm page ?

Thanks

Allan
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:59 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Trish........I'm shoving things in cupboards at the mo....LOL
It's funny how my hubby finally finishes all those jobs I've been nagging him to do cos the house is going on the market.
Found out today our meds will be posted to LCU by DHL this Thursday.....so should be there for the 9th Oct......our wedding anniversary....YAY!!!!
Will try to catch you on MSN for a chat before you go out
Beth x x
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Higgins is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi Ian
We submitted on the 7 Sept, got our case officer 20 Sept the form 80 was requested for all over 18 hopes this helps.
sharon
Hi guys

Re the Form 80 - have just had a look at it on the immi.gov.au site and it seems like it's repeating a lot of the information already asked for in the online application. Is this the same form that was requested by your CO?

Cheers!

Clare
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

Hi Higgins

Yep, write it all again!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by allankate
Cheers for that Trish, I've sent a chaser to my uncle (in the kindest possible way you can when some one is doing you the biggest favour EVER) asking him to have a look again at the upload docs page or progress page.

Just another question though Trish, does the sponsor have their own document progress and upload area? Do they access it through the same links as we do i.e. the check application progress link on the http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/genera...-migration.htm page ?

Thanks

Allan
Have to admit our agent uploaded everything for us but from what I can remember him saying it's all in the same place so he should only need your password etc to upload it. Alternatively he could email it to you and you could "CHECK" it and then upload the lot for him - this is much easier on your mental state than the alternative

Best of luck.

Trish
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Higgins
Hi guys

Re the Form 80 - have just had a look at it on the immi.gov.au site and it seems like it's repeating a lot of the information already asked for in the online application. Is this the same form that was requested by your CO?

Cheers!

Clare
If your co requested it before July 1st then your best off using the new form.

Essentially yes the information and form is the same but check it through as it may differ in layout slightly.

Trish
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carla-trev
Hi Higgins

Yep, write it all again!!!!
gotta love that bureaucracy!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

S'great innit!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carla-trev
S'great innit!!!!!!!!
Innit just! Do I really have to do it for both of us...or do you think I can get away with being "just" a spouse? [She asks hopefully!]
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Higgins
Innit just! Do I really have to do it for both of us...or do you think I can get away with being "just" a spouse? [She asks hopefully!]

Wouldn't work cause there's not enough red tape involved.

Trish
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:10 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning? Anything new anyone?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:49 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: September 2007 Applicants

YES ME!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG........WE GOT A CASE OFFICER AND A FILE REF NO
No further documents requested.......they just want our medicals and police checks by the 30th Oct
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!
Won't be around now until 1pm.....as estate agent coming to take photos of the house
Beth x x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:12 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
YES ME!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG........WE GOT A CASE OFFICER AND A FILE REF NO
Brilliant Beth we got our CO this morning too, can't believe this is happening so fast on the new system, we've been asked to send a couple of extra docs.

Oh so happy, maybe we should get our house on the market too!

Allan

Last edited by allankate; Oct 2nd 2007 at 8:02 am.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

OMG! That's great guys!!!!

Beth you applied on the 10th didn't you? When did you apply Allan? We applied on the 12th so hopefully we won't be long now!!!!

Brilliant news everyone!

Carla x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:19 am
Make it happen!!!!

Talking Re: September 2007 Applicants

Oh brilliant news!!!!!! Sooooooo relieved......my document checklist on my progress page has been updated too, all documents were 'required'......now they say 'met'.....apart from PCC's and medicals for everyone.
Looks like when you submit online, you should get your medicals and PCC's done when it comes on your progress page, as now we have a case officer they want them back within 28 days!!!!!!
Still can't believe no further paperwork is requested......as we have a tricky case and we tried to cover all bases, which we obviously did!!!!!
YAY!!!!
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.