Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:49 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by George1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
I seriously don't know why I am bothering to check my status every morning!!! No change. I know its only been about a week but I'm desperately hoping. Am I being ridiculous?? Yes I know I am but I just can't help myself. I feel like an addict. Its the first thing I think of when my eyes open. (Sometimes even before they do!!)
Not sure if I'm going to be able to do this for to long!!!
Here's to hoping someone else gets good news today.............
Just once a day george your very restrained!

Scottie
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:50 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
This is all of us Sept Applicants together trying to persuade DIAC to give us some good news......LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zd5vsvfCN4

Beth x x
PMSL!
nothing for me but my meds have to be finalised with a BP reading on it!
congrats on your progress page!!!

Ali x

Last edited by alipally; Nov 5th 2007 at 8:53 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by alipally
PMSL!
nothing for me but my meds have to be finalised with a BP reading on it!
congrats on your progress page!!!

Ali x
Hi Ally
whats a BP reading mean.........
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi Ally
whats a BP reading mean.........
It's your blood pressure reading.

Trish
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

No news from me todayexcept am off work with a sore tummy but I guess that doesn't count.

Sat watching Mr Kyle with my cat for company
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scrum
It's your blood pressure reading.

Trish
yep thought that just after i wrote the post........bit thick just now,, must be all the extra pressure
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
No news from me todayexcept am off work with a sore tummy but I guess that doesn't count.

Sat watching Mr Kyle with my cat for company
Hope you feel better soon
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hope you feel better soon
feel better already, could be worse, could be on Jeremy Kyle

Thank you
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

feel better already, could be worse, could be on Jeremy Kyle

Thank you
im beginning to think his show may solve my visa problems.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

im beginning to think his show may solve my visa problems.
'WHERE ARE OUR VISAS' must admit its a catchy title for one of his shows.

Not sure we could get the OZ minister for immigration on the show though
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

'WHERE ARE OUR VISAS' must admit its a catchy title for one of his shows.

Not sure we could get the OZ minister for immigration on the show though
lol you just never know what Jeremy can do....he is after all Mr Fix It....has he not taken over from Jimmy Saville.....
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grrrrr post has just arrived and still no sign of my IELTS results...supposed to be 2 weeks!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grrrrr post has just arrived and still no sign of my IELTS results...supposed to be 2 weeks!!!!
david was able to see his online..........
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

david was able to see his online..........
Oh, didn't know that!!!

I guess I need my candidate number and guess what i have no idea what it is!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh, didn't know that!!!

I guess I need my candidate number and guess what i have no idea what it is!!!!!
if you phone the centre you sat it at they will tell you, you need you candidate number your passport number, its like a little box and you tick the date you sat it, as long as its past the 13 day you should be able to access the scores..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.