September 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Reedy
Choose a picture you like. Go into My profile on sub-index tab.

The on the menu on LHS choose Edit Avator and upload image from my computer. Select the picture you want and hey presto you have an Avator.

Lau xx
Wahayy i can do this! I know it's easy for you lot but for me it's hard cos i'm thick when it comes to computers.

Thanks Lau.

Ps it's me on a good day.

Ian
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

NATASHAVEHAS will become famous soon enoughNATASHAVEHAS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scrum
Yes Natasha

You will get an email giving you your co's name, your file ref number and a request for meds.

Having said that - it may well be worth your while booking your meds as some Dr's have long queues.

Trish
Thanks - Meds all done as online it said outstanding did them straight away- probably another bug with the system....
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:46 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

busy on here this evening!
I've not been on here today, as I've felt like a poo all day and the only thing I could do was sit in front of the goggle box and veg with the dog on the sofa!
I feel a bit better now, but still miserable.

I've had a look through, but I don't think I've missed anything major... No more visa grants to aggravate the natives anyway!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian444
Wahayy i can do this! I know it's easy for you lot but for me it's hard cos i'm thick when it comes to computers.

Thanks Lau.

Ps it's me on a good day.

Ian
Always a pleasure never a chore
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

I changed mine too....

Do you like it?

Lau x
Cool but not as cool as mine

Trish
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NATASHAVEHAS
Thanks - Meds all done as online it said outstanding did them straight away- probably another bug with the system....

Congrats - another tick box over with.

Trish
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Cool but not as cool as mine

Trish
Don't mean to contradict but I think she's hot like me....

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Don't mean to contradict but I think she's hot like me....

Lau x

Hehe hehe You think? LOL

Trish
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hehe hehe You think? LOL

Trish
I'm confident enough to know
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Have you been out or are you just going out blind like a lot of people seem to?
went in august and loved it

went to the beach in winter.....cool

hand fed roos
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:55 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

We went in August too!

Went to the beach, fed the roos, held a koala, went whale watching in Hervey Bay.... on and on we just lurved it all!

btw.... ahem, I think my avatar is the best!!!

(loving yours Ian!, Lau, yours is, frankly a bit scary!, the duck is cute and lulls you into a false sense of security... then you read the comments!)
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by alipally
We went in August too!

Went to the beach, fed the roos, held a koala, went whale watching in Hervey Bay.... on and on we just lurved it all!

btw.... ahem, I think my avatar is the best!!!

(loving yours Ian!, Lau, yours is, frankly a bit scary!, the duck is cute and lulls you into a false sense of security... then you read the comments!)

Halloween is coming x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

vunklawx will become famous soon enoughvunklawx will become famous soon enough

Guys,

So no big news for today, huh?

No COs allocated or any acknowledgments, etc?

Hopefully by the end of this week we can hear anything.

BTW, cool avatars... Will have to get one soon...
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Halloween is coming x
Nice one Reedy,

Trish
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:35 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Hi BethandAndrew

I am Hoping you are right, I will be jumping for joy when the first September online applicant gets there Visa. Still no change for me though.
isn't there some one one here that did get their visa caused quite a stir as some people were not happy as they applied before the changes and haven't heard any thing.

any way he had it with in 7 weeks he stayed up on till he was able to send it off
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488248

here is the link.

niamh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.