Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
if you phone the centre you sat it at they will tell you, you need you candidate number your passport number, its like a little box and you tick the date you sat it, as long as its past the 13 day you should be able to access the scores..
Ahhh, well its only day 12 so I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Ahhh, well its only day 12 so I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.
I know how you feel the wait seems forever...but you could get your info together for tomorrow.....give you something to do... or ill do it for you anything to keep busy
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Just once a day george your very restrained!

Scottie

LOL Scottie

I've come to the conclusion that by the time I check they're already on their way home!!!! It took me a few days of constant checking before hubby pointed that out to me. KILL JOY!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:18 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

hope your tummy is somewhat soothed by the realisation that your life isn't that bad after all... you could be on Jeremy Kyle!!!

Where's my visa is probably a question for News Night or You and Yours on Radio 4 (oops showing my true taste in boring current affairs!)
Like we've got anything to moan about! Let's not forget those who've been waiting months just for an acknowledgement! We ARE Lucky!

Don't feel like it though does it???

Ali x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
I know how you feel the wait seems forever...but you could get your info together for tomorrow.....give you something to do... or ill do it for you anything to keep busy
Ahh thank you, don't worry have left a query with them. Hopefully they will get back to me later.

Am entertaining myself with Animal Hops Houston on crap TV at the mo
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alipally
hope your tummy is somewhat soothed by the realisation that your life isn't that bad after all... you could be on Jeremy Kyle!!!

Where's my visa is probably a question for News Night or You and Yours on Radio 4 (oops showing my true taste in boring current affairs!)
Like we've got anything to moan about! Let's not forget those who've been waiting months just for an acknowledgement! We ARE Lucky!

Don't feel like it though does it???

Ali x

Nothing wrong with Jeremy Kyle....current affairs is exactly what it is.....who is sleeping with who.....ha ha

Your right at least I am not waiting 12 weeks for them to take the cash...phew!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Welcome back Tints.....not been the same without you
Beth x x
Thanks Beth,

wonder what the hospitals are like in perth?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:43 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert

wonder what the hospitals are like in perth?
what are you like Tints! How's the gut feeling?

Hope it's settling down, but the chances are that you'll have them out sooner or later! (sorry to be the bearer of bad news!)

Ali x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

what are you like Tints! How's the gut feeling?

Hope it's settling down, but the chances are that you'll have them out sooner or later! (sorry to be the bearer of bad news!)

Ali x
Well I can now walk without being "doubled-up",got to go back in 2 weeks for a "bavarien(?) enama,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

looking forward to that, like a 1 legged man in an arse kicking competition!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:49 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi gang, no news on my end, 'cept got a written response to my month-old query about adding the job offer - according to DIAC it does not speed up the processing at this stage and it takes whatever it takes. I am putting my 457 plans into a high gear then, already phoned the company's migration agents and got the package prepped half-way.

Ali: hows the cake?

NJ
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well I can now walk without being "doubled-up",got to go back in 2 weeks for a "bavarien(?) enama,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

looking forward to that, like a 1 legged man in an arse kicking competition!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:00 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

My sister has finally had her passports back from Australia House with their 136 visas in!!!!!!
She's leaving the UK in February........and hopefully we won't be too far behind them just have to sell the house first
7 weeks today to Christmas Day and I haven't even started shopping yet.....normally finished by now!!!!
Just taken bags to charity shop ( sorry Wand...nothing in age 12...LOL) and returned a gas fire to Mother-in-Law from the shed.
Ended up filling a binbag full of hangers out of the kids wardrobes too.
Had our HIP report in the post........£381 for that!!!!!!!! Rip off!!!!!! :curse:
Yes we own the house, yes we have fresh & foul water pipes connected to our house, yes we have registered the property with the Land Registry and no I do not want a wind turbine and solar panels on my roof to reduce my carbon footprint!!!!!!
No mining searches on there......so the buyer will have to do that anyway!!!!
Rant Over....LOL
Our online bank just offered us a pre-approved loan of £23,500........god I wish I had the guts to take it and run....ROTFLMAO
Typical.......now we're trying to pay all our debt off...they're offering us more!!!! :curse:
Beth x x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:06 pm
Ping pong PoM

I think that you may mean a Barium Enema..... Bavarians don't on the whole appreciate being shoved where the sun don't shine.... IMHO it's better than a Barium Meal... it's all over and done with, whereas if you have a barium Swallow, you just feel sick for days afterwards! By the sounds of it, it would be cheaper for the NHS, and better for you, to whip 'em out!
How's the pain now?
Not done honey tart yet, I need to pop out to Tesco to get some butter... the madeira was lush, and the boys polished off the banana loaf whilst I was out last night!
Will be baking again tonight no doubt as I still don't have a job!!!

Ali x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:07 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Tintsexpert;5517515]Well I can now walk without being "doubled-up",got to go back in 2 weeks for a "bavarien(?) enama,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DIM PANIC TINTS...
My daughter has had that done......it's like a thick chalky drink.....and then they x-ray your stomach several times over a few hours. They can tell if there are any twists or knots in your intestines.....probably looking to confirm if your appendix is about to rupture or not...LOL
Beth x x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

I think that you may mean a Barium Enema..... Bavarians don't on the whole appreciate being shoved where the sun don't shine.... IMHO it's better than a Barium Meal... it's all over and done with, whereas if you have a barium Swallow, you just feel sick for days afterwards! By the sounds of it, it would be cheaper for the NHS, and better for you, to whip 'em out!
How's the pain now?
Not done honey tart yet, I need to pop out to Tesco to get some butter... the madeira was lush, and the boys polished off the banana loaf whilst I was out last night!
Will be baking again tonight no doubt as I still don't have a job!!!

Ali x
Bavarins

Can I order some cake?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.