September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by allankate
Hi Ian

If you look at FluffieFaries signature http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...postcount=3199 you will see that their meds were rec'd at LCU in Oct and finalised last week. She said in an earlier discussion this week that they went straight from "requested" to "Finalised" she had no update in between even though she knew they'd been signed for.

Hope that helps to calm your worrying a little. It'd probably be worth getting proof of delivery though just so you know.

Of it's great all this waiting in the dark isn't it!

Allan
Hi thanks Allan and Sharon for the help i did track the meds and they were signed for on the 12/11 hopefully they will be looked at soon although i think they may get refered anyway.
Sharon thanks for the number for LCU i will ring them to see if i can get any info.
Ian...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi Allan,
We're going to get a few shippers in to give us quotes........could be quite a difference in price
Will let you know the quotes when we get them ok,
Beth x x
Hi Beth
You have to remember i am going from france, and they have to ship to england first, could not find a shipper to go direct, but hey its a fesh start for us, we dont have a lot of cash to take with, but i will rent a small house to start with and buy second hand stuff firstly, even if i had the cash i would only rent for a year at first, and we have had such terrible luck in the last 2 years, to take our stuff with us even if we could does not seem the best idea, nope fresh start new life, new job for OH, there is no rush......
cant get my little girl into school till end of jan as its the summer hols there, but i want to look for part time work then, and im actually looking forward to it, my brain has died in the last 2 years, so to start a normal life again will be fantastic, luckily for us it has been a very expensive way of life in the last 2 years, so i will have it a lot easier than most going from britain, as im used to the struggle lol...........
sharon
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:52 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Shhhss .... It's oh so quiet ...Shhhss

The three biggest talkers on the forum have there visas now, we'll be down to 2 posts a day from now on
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

hi there, no news to report i'm afraid - still waiting for a co!

aspc not updated processing dates - still sending as of 26 nov!

trying not to get too stressed but xmas visas seems unlikely for us now

vicky
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:56 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by allankate
Shhhss .... It's oh so quiet ...Shhhss

The three biggest talkers on the forum have there visas now, we'll be down to 2 posts a day from now on
DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Beth x x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Well I have noticed a distinct lack of cyber cake recently....I am practically wasting away here!!!!

Cx
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Hi All
How is everything today, been looking but no further news, my oh thread was removed the other night because he posted the number for LCU told him not to do it..............well im all packed and ready to go, house is looking empty, but still exciting, did you get the quote beth if so how much was it....
sharon
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Yes It is quite think everyone is christmas shopping.

We have no news.

Our CO wanted our ppc and other stuff for today and he now has it but status hasn't changed so more waiting and checking.

House went on the market today but stupid estate agent has put the board right in the middle of my drive and weighed it down with 100 brick (ok 4 or 5) now I've got to park in the road AAAARRRR why cant anyone do a simple job?

One day I will look back at this stressful visa process and laugh

Tina x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Yes It is quite think everyone is christmas shopping.

We have no news.

Our CO wanted our ppc and other stuff for today and he now has it but status hasn't changed so more waiting and checking.

House went on the market today but stupid estate agent has put the board right in the middle of my drive and weighed it down with 100 brick (ok 4 or 5) now I've got to park in the road AAAARRRR why cant anyone do a simple job?

One day I will look back at this stressful visa process and laugh

Tina x
Hi Tina
What a really stupid thing to do, id pick it up and take it and park it in front of his car, dont worry about your status page to much, mine still says the same, and i still have that forever error 500 on page 2, so things will be moving for you, my oh is on his way back from paris as we speak with our new visa stamped neatly in our passports, but it will be you real soon, it has been one of the most stressful waits i have ever experienced, now its all over and im packed i dont know what to do with myself, every time i hear the tingle of a new email i still want to jump up and see if it s the visa grant lol, chin up and i know easy for me to say now.......
sharon
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:24 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sha, the shippers are coming tomorrow to give me a quote......I'm going to book a few more too.
Our passports have safely arrived in London Hopefully get them back before the weekend!!!
Had a really weird xmas present today.............a set of christmas lights that light up the word 'e-bay'!!!!!!! Apparently for being a good customer!!!
Beth x x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sha, the shippers are coming tomorrow to give me a quote......I'm going to book a few more too.
Our passports have safely arrived in London Hopefully get them back before the weekend!!!
Had a really weird xmas present today.............a set of christmas lights that light up the word 'e-bay'!!!!!!! Apparently for being a good customer!!!
Beth x x
ok weird pressy, give me jewelery anytime
sharon
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:39 am
Make it happen!!!!

ROTFLMAO................this present just gets better!!!!! They plug into the computer to light up...........and have holly on each end to!!!! hee hee
Got lovely 'e-bay' lights drapped over my screen now.....LOL
Beth x x
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:48 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

ROTFLMAO................this present just gets better!!!!! They plug into the computer to light up...........and have holly on each end to!!!! hee hee
Got lovely 'e-bay' lights drapped over my screen now.....LOL
Beth x x
That actually sounds VERY cool!! I want one! Gonna go see if I can find one on eBay - how ironic! Haha!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:50 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
That actually sounds VERY cool!! I want one! Gonna go see if I can find one on eBay - how ironic! Haha!
I like your new hat
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:52 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

I can't believe it, they're actually selling on eBay - the next one to finish is in two hours and it's already at £7.51 - that's mad. Isn't it funny how eBay are probably going to make their money back in fees for all the lights listed! Haha! Excellent marketing tactic!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.