Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Maybe there was a glitch and she didn't receive it or something. I would definitely resend it. By all means draw her attention to the fact that it was provided with the initial application.

We get a lot of requests for information that has already been provided. I think sometimes a case officer can get so bogged down with information that they can't see the wood for the trees.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:32 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AHamm
Maybe there was a glitch and she didn't receive it or something. I would definitely resend it. By all means draw her attention to the fact that it was provided with the initial application.

We get a lot of requests for information that has already been provided. I think sometimes a case officer can get so bogged down with information that they can't see the wood for the trees.
As I said before, I renamed the document to make it clear it covered both evidence for Work Experience AND Specific Work Experience - if Work Experience has now been set to MET then they must have received it.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Sorry, I just read your posts again and I see what you mean now.

I agree it may just be that the case officer has overlooked the box. If she needs further documents she'll ask for them. If you don't hear anything you can always contact the ASPC.

Apologies for the confusion.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
As I said before, I renamed the document to make it clear it covered both evidence for Work Experience AND Specific Work Experience - if Work Experience has now been set to MET then they must have received it.
Hi Fluffie

If I were you I'd give them a call and see if you can clear it up, you'll only worry about it otherwise. It may take ages to get through so be prepared, get yourself a coffee first!
The only other to mention is that I don't think the status pages are being very well updated, si could just be an error on their side. There seems to be have been a few visa grants for people whose status page still shows errors or docs outstanding, so it may well be nothing to worry about.

Goodluck, hope you get it sorted very soon, sending you some of my very extra special super karma to help your visa on its way!

Sam
Old Dec 6th 2007, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Good news about your meds chetaz

Hi fluffy cant you email your CO? we were given a email address. This visa lark is one stress after another, but I'm sure everything will be ok.

Hi Sharon, we are heading for Adelaide and staying with our friend in Wynn Vale, but I would like to live nearer the beach. Maybe christies beach.

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather I've got to go out in it cos one of our silly cats has got its self lost. So going to put some posters up.

So if your in the Hornchurch area of Essex and see a ginger and white cat with a gold collar let me know.

Cheers

Tina x
Old Dec 6th 2007, 1:10 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheltaz
YEEEESSSSSS MEDS HAVE BEEEN FINALISED!!!!!!JUST CHECKED UPDATE PAGE OF CHANCE AND KACHING!!!

what even more shocking is that they were faster than royal mail to tell me!!!(that they had received)
CONGRATULATIONS on getting your meds finalised!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO
Big relief for you!!!

Fluffie....(LOL).....my status page required info for my work experience (but I don't work)......and it was changed by my CO to 'Not Applicable'.
The status page also required 'evidence of skills assessment' and 'evidence of suitable skills assessment'..........so we attached the IEAust approval to each one.........and they were both changed to 'met'.

We have decided to def go to Tasmania now..........Hobart watch out.....hee hee

Just had PSS removals in for a quote.........20 foot container crammed full of our whole 5/6 bedroomed house inc insurance (for door to door) for just under £4k.......the exact figure will be posted to me next week.........cost a little bit more due to us living in South Wales and moving to South Tasmania!!! But much better than I was expecting!!!!
Beth x x
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:10 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi fluffy cant you email your CO?
We haven't been given anything by anyone - the only reason we know we've a CO is from a very 'generic' email responding to a long-ago query which stated 'your file is with your Case Officer'. That's all we've got to go on. I guess I'll have to either email via the general query page or try giving them a call. Does anyone have the telephone number handy they could PM to me?

I think I'm just getting all stressy about stuff, we complete on our house next Friday, I've barely packed a thing and with Xmas creeping up I'm getting a little tetchy, worried and not sleeping great. Neeeeeeeed chocolate or cake, not the cyber kind.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Hi

I used the same reference for both work experience and specific work experience but i uploaded it twice, one titled work experience, one specific work experience, as im guessing the co's go ..... birth certificate,,,check, marriage certificate...check,,, work experience.....check...etc...etc
therefore ur co could have overlooked that the same reference is for both despite you naming it so.

Can you still upload to ur application? if so maybe just upload it again naming it specific work experience and see what happens.

Good luck
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

hey gang...more news(i think), well its more of a wondering. On my status page today all my ''further medical results/hiv tests'' have changed to received.And the top message says ''Health requirements finalised''....when i click on this it says ''Health Requirements have been finalised - application being processed further.'' What does this mean?? Does this mean i have a c/o?? either which way im excited!! does anyone else's say this??

mike
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:53 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

hey gang...more news(i think), well its more of a wondering. On my status page today all my ''further medical results/hiv tests'' have changed to received.And the top message says ''Health requirements finalised''....when i click on this it says ''Health Requirements have been finalised - application being processed further.'' What does this mean?? Does this mean i have a c/o?? either which way im excited!! does anyone else's say this??

mike
Sounds pretty exciting when you click into document check list has anything else been changed to "MET"? If so I'd say 100% you have a CO.

Allan
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:54 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

mike
Congratulations Mike, seems like you do have a CO
NJ
Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

mike

Mine says that too, with exception of hubby but I didn't take that as having a case officer as nothing has changed on the checklist page, we haven't had any email, and they are only up to the 21st Sept for allocations. But I am still very pleased about the meds been finalised cos I wasn't expecting that for ages.

Sorry to be the pessimist, lets hope I'm wrong and you're right

Sam
Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:13 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: September 2007 Applicants

mike
Hi Mike, LCU are the ones updating your meds on the first page.......so changing them to 'finalised' means they have finished with your meds and they don't need any further info off you
Your CO will be the one who changes your checklist page.........and when the whole of that page says 'met' for everything you go to the decision maker!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

wow..thanks everyone for the helpfull words!seems like no c/o for now but getting there!good news for everyone tho....... meds are taking 2 days to finalise!!!!it was so quick even the post office havnt realsied they are there yet coz the tracking number still says on its way!!!LOL
Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Fluffie....(LOL).....my status page required info for my work experience (but I don't work)......and it was changed by my CO to 'Not Applicable'.
The status page also required 'evidence of skills assessment' and 'evidence of suitable skills assessment'..........so we attached the IEAust approval to each one.........and they were both changed to 'met'.

Mine did that as well for oh and kids everything that wasn't relevant was marked by my CO "not applicable", also i sent my PCC's and a statement about my oldest son ages ago but they still havn't changed to met, when i phoned ASPC they told me if the Co needed anything else they would get in touch and ask for it, i took that to mean the PCC'c if they hadn't received them the first time i sent them, so i'm just waiting.
Ian...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.