Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:47 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Samleeuk
Our case officer has requested medicals which we had done two weeks ago. The medical centre(Handsworth) said there is nothing wrong with them and will be sending them early next week how long do you think it will be for the visa grant and is there anything that can go wrong now?
Not really If your PCC's were OK and you genuinely meet all the other criteria already submitted then it's just awaiting game for you now. You may go insane during the wait and then declare that as a change in circumstance and then they might not let you in, but other than that you're pretty much good to go.

Hope you hear something soon.

Allan
Old Jan 18th 2008, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Originally Posted by m4t_lee
Applied 13th Sept, Got our letter Monday 14th Jan, not bad going
Congratulations and best of luck with your move
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Thought I'd put a photo of Andrew and I on here for a while so you know what we look like....LOL
Purple dancing hippo will be back soon though
Beth x x
hi beth

nice to a face to the name x
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

Congratulation to M4T LEE for your visa grant and anyone else who's had good news this week. Lets hope for more visa's next week.

I was going to put our mug shots on but realised my fat face would take up the whole page so i havn't bothered, i might be able to get my nose into that little box but that would be it.

Ian...
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:28 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Be brave Ian, you never know who you might bump into on the other side of the world!

If my OH's fat face fits WITH mine then I'm sure you can resize and get yours on!

Ali x
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice

My wife seems to think i already have my picture on.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:41 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL!!!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Right put photo is on this is us it the summer does anyone remember the summer?

Tina x
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:18 am
Ping pong PoM

Summer??? Wasn't the weather the same as it now, flooded, wet cold and raining!>???
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alipally
Summer??? Wasn't the weather the same as it now, flooded, wet cold and raining!>???
Yep thats the one, the last time I remember a nice summer it was 1976 ha ha
Old Jan 19th 2008, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

marksm3 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
CONGRATULATIONS on your visa grant Mat Have a great time celebrating over the weekend!!!!
Beth x x
Hey beth and andrew, i hope i am on the same time scale as you as applied 5th October online and my application hasb now gone from case officer to decision maker, they told me will hear in next ten to fifteen days, have you ever heard of anyone getting to decision maker stage and getting a knock back, i have put everything into this. got everything they want and not been a bad boy really.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

marksm3 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by steveandtina
hey i remember that summer, i remember my mum breaking down( her car that is) and we had to sit by side of road, how hot was it , what has happened , never get weather like that anymore. bring on the aussie sun.

mark
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:39 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by steveandtina
When was that old timer, bit before me
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cascrew
When was that old timer, bit before me
MEOW!!!! HA HA

I was only 6. funny I can remember that but cant remember what I'v got to do today?

Good luck everyone for CO's and visa grants think there are gunna be loads this week.

Tina x
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:26 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marksm3
Hey beth and andrew, i hope i am on the same time scale as you as applied 5th October online and my application hasb now gone from case officer to decision maker, they told me will hear in next ten to fifteen days, have you ever heard of anyone getting to decision maker stage and getting a knock back, i have put everything into this. got everything they want and not been a bad boy really.
Hi Marksm3.............to be honest I haven't heard of anyone getting their file with the DM and then being refused.
The Case Officer normally is the one to ensure your application has everything required.........then when he/she is satisfied your application is complete your file will be passed to the DM.
The DM DO NOT re-read all of your documents etc.........as the CO has checked them already. The DM has to check meds were ok.......PCC's were ok and all documents were set to 'met'. If these are all 'ticked' you get your visa granted!!!!
Better get some bubbly in the fridge
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.