September 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by vunklawx
Finally we had our meds and X-Rays done this past saturday.

Now, I'm confused about how all this meds process works. Once the doctor gets all the results back, he's going to mail the forms, obviously, all together to the LCU.

How will the people at the LCU know that our health forms are part of the new post 1st. Sept. applications?
Shoud we have the doctor/nurse/front desk lady write in the mailing address label a note referring to our TRN number/online 175 application or any note?
Or, will the health forms, once at the LCU, go with the rest of the queue?

NewJersey or those of you who already have the status of your meds as "Met" please advise!!!
Once your Dr is ready he/she will post everything to LCU where they will be processed.

On each sheet of the meds forms is a box for your passport number however it is advisable to write in your File Number at the top of each page - we certainly did this along with our CO's name and our TRN number.

Trish
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

Hi Vunk

We wrote our TRN at the top of each application, hopefully that will work!

Good luck,

Carla
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

blakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant futureblakey1 has a brilliant future

hi moores and reedy thanks for the info on meds cant believe the difference in price we were told by Nottingham 275 per adult and 80.00 per child so definitely worth our while doing the trip too.

Is the number on the website if not could you send it via private message thanks for the help
blakey1
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

BethandAndrew Hi Jay....thanks for the words of support......funny how people remember Trish and myself...hee hee
Beth x x[/QUOTE]

Jay, thanks for the words of support. It has been a long and hard process but hopefully we're on the last leg now.

I can understnd you remembering me but not Beth LOL

Trish

Thanks for your replys girls

Can't think why your threads stand out from the rest??? Hehe!!

We did hope to be over in Oz by xmas but unless we get a CO soon its now very unlikely.

We frontloaded meds and pcc's and they have been sent, however our meds only arrived in Sydney on 3rd Sept so even if we do get a CO, they won't be processed for another few weeks. I believe from a diff thread LCU are currently processing meds from the 6th August, so we have a few weeks to wait yet. (I think Wait and patience seem to be the most commonly used words in the migration process- to which niether am very good at!!)

Anyway will let you know if we hear something.
Take care Jay

Last edited by JR05; Oct 7th 2007 at 7:05 am.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JR05
BethandAndrew Hi Jay....thanks for the words of support......funny how people remember Trish and myself...hee hee
Beth x x

Jay, thanks for the words of support. It has been a long and hard process but hopefully we're on the last leg now.

I can understnd you remembering me but not Beth LOL

Trish

Thanks for your replys girls

Can't think why your threads stand out from the rest??? Hehe!!

We did hope to be over in Oz by xmas but unless we get a CO soon its now very unlikely.

We frontloaded meds and pcc's and they have been sent, however our meds only arrived in Sydney on 3rd Sept so even if we do get a CO, they won't be processed for another few weeks. I believe from a diff thread LCU are currently processing meds from the 6th August, so we have a few weeks to wait yet. (I think Wait and patience seem to be the most commonly used words in the migration process- to which niether am very good at!!)

Anyway will let you know if we hear something.
Take care Jay[/QUOTE]

Jay

Looking at the timeline you are on, if they are processing meds from early Aug then you should in theory have only 4 weeks ish before yours are done. You could very easily make Christmas in Oz.

Trying to remember which part you are going to but can't. Can you refresh my memory. I know Beth can't remember but that's cause she's older than me .

Keep in touch.

Trish (the pretty one) LOL
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

JR05 will become famous soon enoughJR05 will become famous soon enough

HI Trish,

We are going to Perth. We were there in April and loved it!!
Can't quite remember if you already have a house built in Melbourne???(my memory not so great- an age thing i guess) seems to ring a bell tho!

I remember Beth contemplating Perth and somewhere else, has a decision been made yet?

All the best, Jay
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JR05
HI Trish,

We are going to Perth. We were there in April and loved it!!
Can't quite remember if you already have a house built in Melbourne???(my memory not so great- an age thing i guess) seems to ring a bell tho!

I remember Beth contemplating Perth and somewhere else, has a decision been made yet?

All the best, Jay

Jay

You have a better memory than me.

No, we haven't built in Melbourne but that is where we are heading. We'll wait and see if it's better to build or buy. I suppose it all depends on the area etc.

Beth is not heading for SA, Adelaide. Or at least she was at the last count. LOL

We're hoping to head out in either December of early January. Either way the kids will be able to start school at the beginning of Feb which should help them to settle a bit easier.

We've got our CO and our meds are at LCU so just waiting for that email now. Mark has accepted a job offer as well which really takes the pressure off. I suppose our dept date will all depend on his starting date. We're waiting for the offer letter at the moment so can't decide anything for definite until we know that.

Trish
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:13 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jay
Sorry about Trish......she is slowly getting worse...hee hee
I am younger and much nicer than her......but she won't accept it...LOL
We think we are heading for Adelaide now....but Perth is still on the cards.......I also quite fancy Tazmania though
Beth x x
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:31 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all!
How do you guys all know each other??? Have I missed something????
Still no news on the CO for us yet Did everyone upload their form 80's?

I wonder if it's because I took days and days to upload all the documents, and sent an enquiry because the system crashed whilst trying to set my password (as a consequence, my password is a word with no numbers in it, which apparently isn't allowed!)

We've decided that we will go wherever OH can get a job! Although I have to say that I'm not at all keen on WA... It seems so far away from everything else.
We're hoping that the VISA comes through early so that we can apply for lots of jobs before we go and hopefully secure an offer before the big move.

Truth is that Jon would find it hard to give up his job if he hasn't got one to start when we get there.... it would worry him that he didn't have an income. He's a bit of a worrywort anyway, so in order to minimize the stress it will be better if he knows that he has a job to start as soon as we land! In truth, it'll be less stressful for me too!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

Hi Ali

I am sure you will get a case officer very very soon, you have to! I don't think it has anything to do with uploading Form 80 later because we did it after a week. It might have something to do with your password and such like and the problems that you had uploading like me. If that is the case, they will get in touch soon just to ask you to send more documents, like they did with me. Have now emailed everything that I had already attached to the application so fingers crossed.

Have you booked your meds? Because in the letter/email I received it wanted meds and police checks and proof that these had been done by 1st November!!!! 28 days only to get it all done!

Let us know as soon as, do you hear me!!!!!!

Carla x
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:38 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ali......you haven't missed anything don't worry...LOL
Trish and I used to go on another forum.......so a lot of people remember us from there
Beth x
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:42 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know that there were any other forums!

Found this one first, liked the fact that it was so busy, and well managed, so I just stayed here!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alipally
Morning all!
How do you guys all know each other??? Have I missed something????
Still no news on the CO for us yet Did everyone upload their form 80's?

I wonder if it's because I took days and days to upload all the documents, and sent an enquiry because the system crashed whilst trying to set my password (as a consequence, my password is a word with no numbers in it, which apparently isn't allowed!)

We've decided that we will go wherever OH can get a job! Although I have to say that I'm not at all keen on WA... It seems so far away from everything else.
We're hoping that the VISA comes through early so that we can apply for lots of jobs before we go and hopefully secure an offer before the big move.

Truth is that Jon would find it hard to give up his job if he hasn't got one to start when we get there.... it would worry him that he didn't have an income. He's a bit of a worrywort anyway, so in order to minimize the stress it will be better if he knows that he has a job to start as soon as we land! In truth, it'll be less stressful for me too!

We used to post on a different site before we found BE.

Yes, we did all upload our form 80's - it seems that everything except pccs and meds need to be uploaded before the system will put you in the queue for a co.

What exactly is it that your o/h works at?

Trish
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi Jay
Sorry about Trish......she is slowly getting worse...hee hee
I am younger and much nicer than her......but she won't accept it...LOL
We think we are heading for Adelaide now....but Perth is still on the cards.......I also quite fancy Tazmania though
Beth x x
Beth

Will you please make up your mind and stick with it. Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Townsville QLD, and now Tazzmania

You only have NT and ACT left - are you saving them for the new year. LOL

Trish
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:37 pm
Make it happen!!!!

But I can't decide where to live!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.