Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

janandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nicejanandjohn is just really nice
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by scrum
Ali

In that case I choose a cheese cake topped with mandarins on one site and berries on the other - only because I can never decide which one to get so usually end up getting two. hee hee

Does anyone have any news today. I am seriously keeping eveything crossed for you guys and hope you all get some news soon.

Also want to say a VERY BIG thank you to you all. You have been absolutely wonderful in your support of me and don't want you to think it's not been appreciated.

If you want to rant rave bitch moan cry laugh etc you know where I am.

Trish
Just wanted to say congratulations on getting your visa - you must be so excited, also a big thank you for all your support and help - you have helped a lot of people with your advice and support. Once again congratulations and enjoy your celebrations
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
Can i have my chocolate fudge cake hot with vanilla ice cream.........
Oh yes I'll have the same as you! Can I have crushed flake on top as well?

Tina x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Just found this on the DIAC site........so you are all aware,

System Outages and Maintenance
Due to system maintenance, all online systems will be unavailable on Saturday 17 November 2007 from 7:00am until 8:30am (AEDT). We apologise for this inconvenience.

For detailed information about all system outages and maintenance either current or upcoming, please click on the following link:
See: System Outages and Maintenance

Beth x x
Hi Beth
Just a quick question, our meds rec 11 october, but due to the fact we have an error 500 on our second page, we cant see meds rec, david going to phone diac tonite, do you think they will be able to confirm that they have them or not.....ive emailed lcu now 4 times to no avail.....very frustrating. we do have the name of the person who signed for the meds..what do you think..............
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:14 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Beth
Just a quick question, our meds rec 11 october, but due to the fact we have an error 500 on our second page, we cant see meds rec, david going to phone diac tonite, do you think they will be able to confirm that they have them or not.....ive emailed lcu now 4 times to no avail.....very frustrating. we do have the name of the person who signed for the meds..what do you think..............
We can see our 2nd page..........but nothing has changed on that. The first page changed from 'Health Requirements Outstanding' to 'Health Requirements Finalised' though. I not 100% sure....but LCU may be the ones updating this page when they are done with your medicals.
You could try phoning DIAC on : 0061 1300 364 613 (have your TRN no and passport no and file ref no to hand ok) and see if they can at least confirm if your meds have been received/looked at.
We were on hold in a queue for ages (so be warned...LOL).............but at least we found out that our CO def had our pcc's.
Sounds like our application is still with our CO and she will be checking our application before the end of the month......then hopefully we go to the decision maker
Have no idea when though
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

We can see our 2nd page..........but nothing has changed on that. The first page changed from 'Health Requirements Outstanding' to 'Health Requirements Finalised' though. I not 100% sure....but LCU may be the ones updating this page when they are done with your medicals.
You could try phoning DIAC on : 0061 1300 364 613 (have your TRN no and passport no and file ref no to hand ok) and see if they can at least confirm if your meds have been received/looked at.
We were on hold in a queue for ages (so be warned...LOL).............but at least we found out that our CO def had our pcc's.
Sounds like our application is still with our CO and she will be checking our application before the end of the month......then hopefully we go to the decision maker
Have no idea when though
Beth x x
Thanks Beth your a gem, i am sure they do have them, we got an email from our case officer saying that she is just waiting for meds then sending our file for finalization, which i suppose could be 3 days to 3 months, you never know do you..... but he will phone im sure they have them ok, as we have the signature of the person who took them, but some people are saying that there status page shows rec not finalized just rec, its soooooooooooooo infuriating how things seem to be different for certain people...............im going crazy, have to be there for December or my oh will not have a job to go to..........
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:29 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

If it helps, our status page didn't change to 'Health Requirements Received'......stayed as 'Outstanding'.......and then when it did change to 'Finalised' it also had 'Further medical results received' underneath.
Maybe you should write some questions down when you ring DIAC........as there is a slight time delay and you're waiting for them to speak to you.....then a gap.....then you talk....LOL.....you don't want to forget what you rang for....hee hee
Bet you hear something before the end of next week though
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Beth your a gem, i am sure they do have them, we got an email from our case officer saying that she is just waiting for meds then sending our file for finalization, which i suppose could be 3 days to 3 months, you never know do you..... but he will phone im sure they have them ok, as we have the signature of the person who took them, but some people are saying that there status page shows rec not finalized just rec, its soooooooooooooo infuriating how things seem to be different for certain people...............im going crazy, have to be there for December or my oh will not have a job to go to..........
Hope you get some good news when you phone, tried sending you some karma, but got to share it around more
When we phoned, it took ages to get through on 2 occasions but really quick on the last time, it keeps cutting you off all the time!
At least, with the time difference now, you'll be able to phone at a better time.
Good luck

Sam
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

If it helps, our status page didn't change to 'Health Requirements Received'......stayed as 'Outstanding'.......and then when it did change to 'Finalised' it also had 'Further medical results received' underneath.
Maybe you should write some questions down when you ring DIAC........as there is a slight time delay and you're waiting for them to speak to you.....then a gap.....then you talk....LOL.....you don't want to forget what you rang for....hee hee
Bet you hear something before the end of next week though
Beth x x
You know what i just love talking to you, you say all the right things lol, my oh has said bet we are finalized by the end of the week, i think this whole system would be better if you couldnt go and look on status pages every day, the worst thing is that i look about 20 times now per day..even though i know they are not even open..............
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hope you get some good news when you phone, tried sending you some karma, but got to share it around more
When we phoned, it took ages to get through on 2 occasions but really quick on the last time, it keeps cutting you off all the time!
At least, with the time difference now, you'll be able to phone at a better time.
Good luck

Sam
Yep hes gonna phone at 12 here....so we will see. i think if we are lucky and get someone helpful we might learn something....but if there is someone like me in the morning answering...he may need to stay up most of the night.......by the way im only in france 1 hour diff to you lol...
sharon
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Can't do 4pm for cake today, as I'm off to cardiff to see Enrique Iglesias, I'm so excited, I think he's just delicious
However, I am taking my daughter with me, so won't be throwing my knickers or anything else at him this time
See you all tomorrow, fingers crossed for some more good news for Friday!

Sam
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Can't do 4pm for cake today, as I'm off to cardiff to see Enrique Iglesias, I'm so excited, I think he's just delicious
However, I am taking my daughter with me, so won't be throwing my knickers or anything else at him this time
See you all tomorrow, fingers crossed for some more good news for Friday!

Sam
orgasmic............have a fab time.................
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:47 am
Make it happen!!!!

You know what i just love talking to you, you say all the right things lol, my oh has said bet we are finalized by the end of the week, i think this whole system would be better if you couldnt go and look on status pages every day, the worst thing is that i look about 20 times now per day..even though i know they are not even open..............
Thanks It's great to have a bad day and someone else knows what you're talking about....LOL
We rang DIAC at 11.30pm.....got through but in a queue which eventually cuts you off :curse: Soon learnt that the ringtone changes, when we heard this we knew we were in the 'going to cut you off' queue....LOL...so hung up and rang again!!!...and again....and again....etc etc etc.....hee hee
Really hope you hear something soon.................at least your CO emailed you back.....LOL......nothing to my queries!!!!!
Got everything crossed for you here.................come on.......almost there......keep going......keep smiling.......you can do it!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks It's great to have a bad day and someone else knows what you're talking about....LOL
We rang DIAC at 11.30pm.....got through but in a queue which eventually cuts you off :curse: Soon learnt that the ringtone changes, when we heard this we knew we were in the 'going to cut you off' queue....LOL...so hung up and rang again!!!...and again....and again....etc etc etc.....hee hee
Really hope you hear something soon.................at least your CO emailed you back.....LOL......nothing to my queries!!!!!
Got everything crossed for you here.................come on.......almost there......keep going......keep smiling.......you can do it!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Thanks Beth
Just having a bad day...........anything with your house yet, any viewings arranged..........
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:56 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Heh I use this company to call Auz, 1p a minute and you dont have to sign up. You call them in the UK, they call Auz simple and easy and I've never had a problem with them and its all automated.

http://www.telediscount.co.uk/
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:02 am
Make it happen!!!!

Thanks Beth
Just having a bad day...........anything with your house yet, any viewings arranged..........
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo don't be daft!!!!!!!! LOL Going to let xmas come and go and then try to shift the house in the new year!!!!
We don't have a job lined up yet.....so no deadlines for us..........can't imagine how you feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.