September 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:34 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by blakey1
good luck with the house sales hope someone comes along soon , that must be as frustrating as us waiting for the golden ticket.

good karma to us all

blakey1
Thanks
Let's hope things happen quickly for all of us
Beth x x
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Hi all

We received an email (got all excited until i opened it) from our agent this morning ,they had received a reply to their inquiry sent on Fri ,it said final checks are currently being undertaken and once completed the CO will contact you if they require anything else ,it is estimated that these will take about 4 weeks! I cant believe we were told the end of May and now its going to be the middle of July:curse: i have read a few times today that the word is they have reached their quota for the year and i'm beginning to think we may have been at the end of last years queue!!!!!!!

Julie
</IMG></IMG>
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Julie9
Hi all

We received an email (got all excited until i opened it) from our agent this morning ,they had received a reply to their inquiry sent on Fri ,it said final checks are currently being undertaken and once completed the CO will contact you if they require anything else ,it is estimated that these will take about 4 weeks! I cant believe we were told the end of May and now its going to be the middle of July:curse: i have read a few times today that the word is they have reached their quota for the year and i'm beginning to think we may have been at the end of last years queue!!!!!!!

Julie
</IMG></IMG>
Look at it another way, or the very start of next years! Best of luck for you that its the end of this year though!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Julie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura aboutJulie9 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks NikiL

I'm sure it will be our turn eventually! just wish they would hurry up (pretty please) .Our year runs out in Nov so will have no choice but to validate as not enough time to go for good before then,OH has his leave booked for end July to mid Aug and cant change it so if the visa's dont arrive by then we are stuffed!
i hope they have a few more spaces left for us and anyone else waiting patiently on BE

Julie
Old Jun 11th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Folks
Haven't posted on this thread in ages but after almost 9 months of waiting and hearing nothing, and moving country in between we got an email from our agent this morning telling us that he got a reply from an enquiry he sent and it said " …all requested documents have been received and this application is now ready for allocation to a Decision Maker for finalisation. There may be some delay before a Decision Maker contacts you regarding this application, however no further documents are required at this time. Your patience is appreciated.” So I guess that means we had a CO and he didn't need anything so thats good news for any other paper based apps - ours was received on the 24th Sept

Good luck to all those still waiting,

Sinead
Old Jun 11th 2008, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Julie9
Hi all

Julie
</IMG></IMG>
Still routing for you hun, Don't listen to rummers we all know the Ozzie gov has said they need more skilled visa's granted and havwe up'd there quota.

Stay positive xxx

Tina xx

Originally Posted by sinurt
Hi Folks
Haven't posted on this thread in ages but after almost 9 months of waiting and hearing nothing, and moving country in between we got an email from our agent this morning telling us that he got a reply from an enquiry he sent and it said " …all requested documents have been received and this application is now ready for allocation to a Decision Maker for finalisation. There may be some delay before a Decision Maker contacts you regarding this application, however no further documents are required at this time. Your patience is appreciated.” So I guess that means we had a CO and he didn't need anything so thats good news for any other paper based apps - ours was received on the 24th Sept

Good luck to all those still waiting,

Sinead
Woo hoo thats great news you could be the 1st sept paperbase visa, fingers are crossed you here soon.

Tinaxx
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:27 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck everyone.............still keeping everything crossed here for you all
Beth x x
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Good luck everyone.............still keeping everything crossed here for you all
Beth x x
hi beth

what u been up to, and more important where are u up to.....

sharon
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:33 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
hi beth

what u been up to, and more important where are u up to.....

sharon
Hi hun,
Still in UK.....house not sold
Just booked to validate in August as visa expires in 17 weeks!!!!
Going to Brisbane and then on to Melbourne..........Andrew sorting it all out as I've done enough work to get the visa!!!
Going to cost us about £8000 - £10,000 so credit card to the rescue....LOL
Validating will mean we have to stay in the UK for about 12-18 months longer to save some money back from validating
What's the weather like with you at the mo? We've had a few lovely hot days here.........but it's over now
Beth x x
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Hi hun,
Going to Brisbane and then on to Melbourne..........Andrew sorting it all out as I've done enough work to get the visa!!!
Validating will mean we have to stay in the UK for about 12-18 months longer to save some money back from validating
What's the weather like with you at the mo? We've had a few lovely hot days here.........but it's over now
Beth x x
hi beth
at least u are able to valdate the visa, but sorry t hear the house is sold, but hve u has any interest yet, and have you decided were u are off to..

sharon
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:20 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
hi beth
at least u are able to valdate the visa, but sorry t hear the house is sold, but hve u has any interest yet, and have you decided were u are off to..

sharon
14 months on the market.....£40k off the price......it's just about down to what we paid for it 3 years ago

Had 3 viewers so far......so crap isn't the word I want to write....LOL

Oh you know me Sharon......keep changing my mind on where to live. Hoping this trip will help me decide.

Beth x x
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Hi hun,
Beth x x
Hi Beth
I dont mean to but in
I read that you was saying about staying in the uk about 12-18 mths after validating.
Just to stay am I right in thinking then you will use up your 12mths from being absent from Australia on your visa. This is only if you want to become a citizen, otherwise you will have to apply for a RRV after your 5 years on your 175. I might have this wrong but its worth checking out. x
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:34 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lainey70
Hi Beth
I dont mean to but in
I read that you was saying about staying in the uk about 12-18 mths after validating.
Just to stay am I right in thinking then you will use up your 12mths from being absent from Australia on your visa. This is only if you want to become a citizen, otherwise you will have to apply for a RRV after your 5 years on your 175. I might have this wrong but its worth checking out. x
Sounds about right, but you only need the RRV if you want to travel after your original 175 will have expired.

NJ
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by newjersey
Sounds about right, but you only need the RRV if you want to travel after your original 175 will have expired.

NJ
Would you know how long they last NJ. I thought it was 5 years but I might be getting that confused with citizenship

[F]By the way our agent called this morning to say that me and my son have officially been added to my partners 175 visa application. Medicals waiting to be sent off but the doctor only works Fridays !![/FONT]
Old Jun 11th 2008, 2:41 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by lainey70
Would you know how long they last NJ. I thought it was 5 years but I might be getting that confused with citizenship

[F]By the way our agent called this morning to say that me and my son have officially been added to my partners 175 visa application. Medicals waiting to be sent off but the doctor only works Fridays !![/FONT]
Congrats on being added to the visa application!!!!!

Not sure about when we have to be in Oz regarding citizenship........I'm trying my bloody hardest to sell my house so we can go asap. Hope I don't blow my chances of citizenship if I can't move to Oz for 18 months It says on our visa we have until 13th Oct to validate.....and then Nov 2012 to enter.
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.