Wikiposts

September 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

joey847 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
i would definately ring them, i find it so annoying that nobody responds to emails - we were asked for additional info on 10 dec, had until 8 jan to respond - i emailed them straight away saying i could not get 1 of them and was there an alternative - no response. 8 jan been and gone and nothing changed, no email etc - i am going to ring them tonight if i have to stay up alnight!

the worry is they then ask you for something else and give you another 28 days .... will be lucky to get it by easter!

ps i did ring the enquiries no in dec and just got fobbed off, saying nothing can be done until co looks at it again!

let us know how you go on, hopefully they will have everything they need as beth says
vicky
Hi Vicky,

I have the same problem than you and the same deadline but so far, no news from my co....Did you send an email to his direct address or the standard ASPC address mail?
I saw my status page this morning but everything is still the same since 11/12/2007.
Medicals are still requested even if it's finalised on the first page for 5 weeks.

What could I do? Calling? Sending an email to the direct address of the CO? Waiting?

CONGRATULATION FOR THE 3 VISAS TODAY!!!!!!!
I guess it will be my turn soon.....

Bye

Sophie
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

There's not going to be a visa for us just yet, as CO has asked for some other stuff. WHY THE HELL TEASE ME AND PUT EVERYTHING TO MET!

Wanted to come home from work this morning to a very happy Steve,but no!!!!! Got stuff to get together for them:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

BUGGER, BUGGER, BUGGER!!!

Tina :curse:
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
There's not going to be a visa for us just yet, as CO has asked for some other stuff. WHY THE HELL TEASE ME AND PUT EVERYTHING TO MET!

Wanted to come home from work this morning to a very happy Steve,but no!!!!! Got stuff to get together for them:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

Sorry to hear that Tina but at least it does mean that someone is looking at your file, just a shame they couldn't have requested the stuff 2 months ago.

Keeping fingers crossed it won't be long.

Sam
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Sammy.

I've just seen that there was 3 visa grants today have I missed 1? I know bout allen and ali but who is the 3rd? God so sorry if I've missed 1, not myself now, feel all depresses got so close today Bugger again.

Where the chocolate cake?

Tina
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:10 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes the CO passes on the the decision maker and they ask for additional information or evidence.... it happens.... so it could just be a short while once you've supplied the extra info that they want!

Its not going to be a long time Coming Tina, honestly you'll have a visa before you know it!
Sending you more karma anyway!

In the meantime would you like Chocolate fudge cake and pink champagne (all cyber, so no calories!)
How's everyones new year weight loss going?

I lost weight over Christmas with the stress of waiting for the visa, which has to be an absolute 1st!

in the last month I've lost a stone!!!

I guess I'll be seeing again shortly though after our weekend celebrations!

Ali x
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

joey847 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Sammy.

I've just seen that there was 3 visa grants today have I missed 1? I know bout allen and ali but who is the 3rd? God so sorry if I've missed 1, not myself now, feel all depresses got so close today Bugger again.

Where the chocolate cake?

Tina
The 3 winners are ALLAN, ALIPALLY & VGEN.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:37 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

For all of you selling a house......the interest rate isn't going down this month....staying at 5.5% :curse:
Beth x x
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Tina,
Tried sending you some karma but apparently i need to spread it around a bit Hope you get it all sorted soon anyway and get that visa

All the best,
Sinead
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:41 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
For all of you selling a house......the interest rate isn't going down this month....staying at 5.5% :curse:
Beth x x
AT least it's not going up... just checking out estate agents! and wondering if I really should freshen up the glosswork!

Ali x
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:45 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you get the documents to them asap........may not be much longer Tina......got everything crossed here for you,
Beth x x
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Beth x x

Bah, bah, grrrrrr:curse:
Don't they know we have houses to sell and countries to leave!

Sam
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alipally
Sometimes the CO passes on the the decision maker and they ask for additional information or evidence.... it happens.... so it could just be a short while once you've supplied the extra info that they want!

Its not going to be a long time Coming Tina, honestly you'll have a visa before you know it!
Sending you more karma anyway!

In the meantime would you like Chocolate fudge cake and pink champagne (all cyber, so no calories!)
How's everyones new year weight loss going?

I lost weight over Christmas with the stress of waiting for the visa, which has to be an absolute 1st!

in the last month I've lost a stone!!!

I guess I'll be seeing again shortly though after our weekend celebrations!

Ali x
Thanks guys wil have that cake and champange I dont care about the calories, I'v had my meds so don't have to woory about my BMI. I'll just book 2 seats on the plane ha ha.

The stuff they want is to do with Steve's daughter so I have to rely on his ex (the bitch) to get my visa:curse:

Right that Co wont get his free haircut if he makes me wait to long

Tina
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Tina, can I ask what it is they're looking for? We have my OH's kids all over the place, (4 kids, 1 going with us, 2 exes) so I'm aware there could be questions coming our way & it would be a great help if you could tell us the kind of thing they ask for.

Best of luck, dealing with the exes is never the greatest at the best of time
Niki xxx
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by NikiL
Tina, can I ask what it is they're looking for? We have my OH's kids all over the place, (4 kids, 1 going with us, 2 exes) so I'm aware there could be questions coming our way & it would be a great help if you could tell us the kind of thing they ask for.

Best of luck, dealing with the exes is never the greatest at the best of time
Niki xxx

They want an letter from the mother and a cert copy of her driving licence to say she doesn't want the daughter to have a medical. Which we have told CO we have no contact with them, but now got to track down though very unhelpful family to get this done. They knew all this when we 1st applied so why not ask for it then when all we was doing was waiting. So now don't know when they will look at it again, even if we do get the stuff they need:curse:

tina x
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Christ what a nightmare :curse:

Is the electoral role an option to try and track her down if you know roughtly where she lives? I know some people have done a stat dec themselves on issues like this, but God, I really don't envy you. We have problems with one of the exes, and she's refused a medical on OH's youngest (OH has phone contact only), but because she'll deal with me we've got a stat dec from her already.

Really do wish you the very best of luck. If I can think of any other means of tracking someone down I'll pm you xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.