September 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Nope no status change for us either.................
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone was begining to think they'ed taken the money and ran.

I'm happy to day, at least now i know we have a CO, have e-mailed and told them that our meds are at LCU.

Hang on in there everyone, we will get there!

Ally
xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:52 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

We stayed up last night to ring ASPC..........after several attempts and a lot of waiting we finally got through!!! They confirmed that they have received our police checks (PHEW!!!!) and that our case officer has up to 28 days to get back to us after we attached them to our application (which was the 20th Oct)
We asked what happens next for us.......and was told that looking at the dates on the screen (wouldn't tell us what dates though!!!) we should def hear something before the end of the month!!!!! YAY
So big relief knowing they have the PCC's safely.......and all we have to do is just wait
Beth x x
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scrum
VISA GRANTED TODAY

I cannot believe it our meds only cleared 3 days ago.

A massive thank you to our agent who has been fantastic throughout. We would not be where we are without him.

THANK YOU PETER.

To everyone still waiting - be patient it will happen for you too.

Trish

OMG THATS GREAT NEWS I'M SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!

YOU MUST BE ON TOP OF THE WORLD.

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST FOR YOU NEW LIFE DOWN UNDER.

What we have done without all your help and advice, thank you

Tina xxxxxx
:
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

AndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura aboutAndyandAlly has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
We stayed up last night to ring ASPC..........after several attempts and a lot of waiting we finally got through!!! They confirmed that they have received our police checks (PHEW!!!!) and that our case officer has up to 28 days to get back to us after we attached them to our application (which was the 20th Oct)
We asked what happens next for us.......and was told that looking at the dates on the screen (wouldn't tell us what dates though!!!) we should def hear something before the end of the month!!!!! YAY
So big relief knowing they have the PCC's safely.......and all we have to do is just wait
Beth x x
End of the month Beth!

Thats going to be an early christmas pressie...how fab!

Ally
xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AndyandAlly
Ok we got up to ring oz today.....OH not pleased 5.30am.....
checked e-mails and guess what.......

We have our very own CO whoooooo

And I promised to be good all year!!!!

Ally
xx
Well done on getting a CO at last,

God they were very busy bees last nite, grant visa's and giving out CO's

Tina x
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

angie n chris is on a distinguished road

NICE ONE TRISH

"Curse curse"...only joking you know how if feel Did you manage to get any sleep last night? mind you with what you were eating and then drinking suppose it knocked you out eventually...LOL

Now get out to there ASAP and enjoy your new life
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:09 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Trish........did you get an email......or did your status page change? I'm sooooooooooooo excited for you still.................can't imagine how you're feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

VISA GRANTED TODAY

I cannot believe it our meds only cleared 3 days ago.

A massive thank you to our agent who has been fantastic throughout. We would not be where we are without him.

THANK YOU PETER.

To everyone still waiting - be patient it will happen for you too.

Trish
Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Ok we got up to ring oz today.....OH not pleased 5.30am.....
checked e-mails and guess what.......

And I promised to be good all year!!!!

Ally
xx
Congratulatiosn Ally. Your on the final stretch.

Trish
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:20 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TRISH!! Good things happen to good people and you are a good person supporting others on this forum. Good luck in moving over!!!
NJ
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Morning all and shhh ........... my goodness but every is shouting today, the man on radio, you lot on here, the kids, even the heating seems to be at mega decibles hee hee ........................... wonder why

Could have something to do with the tiny amount of alcohol that's left in the house. I do vaguely remember do a "quiet" rumba sometime around 4am but from then on it's a blank I'm afraid.

Beth
I did MSN you so you'd know first as promised and waited and waited but the excitement got the better of me and probably the drink added to it so i posted on here.

It came through via email from our agent at 10.26 exactly last night. Mark was so happy he's already booked flights to London. He wants to SEE the visa stamps go in the passports

Information for everyone still waiting................................... we double checked our status on line for you lot and we are still being processed further and error 500 is still there. hee hee and I DON'T CARE.

I'm still on cloud nine. I may not be around much until lunch time as no family members know yet so will be spending the morning on the phone. I did want to phone them last night but Mark wouldn't let me - said it was too late. In hindsight 3 in the morning - after I'd calmed down a little , is not the right time to ring people.

yiippeeeeeee

Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.

Trish
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:42 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

VISA GRANTED TODAY

OH MY GOD! I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD BE SO HAPPY FOR SOMEBODY ELSE RECEIVING THEIR VISA - CONGRATULATIONS TRISH! CRACK OPEN THAT BUBBLY.

Congrats to you both also! Shouldn't be long before we can chase for one too!!! Yay!

How come you're not on the September timeline..?

Last edited by FluffieFaerie; Nov 13th 2007 at 7:49 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

WOWEEE CONGRATS YIPPEE!!!!

OMG, I can't believe it, its wonderful news Trish, you better get busy, you're having Christmas down under!

Andy and Ally - great news on your CO, how come they hadn't told you already?

Fingers crossed for everyone else, had thought they had forgotten about the post Sept apps with all of the other COs and visas they were giving out but they are on back on track now

By the way, thanks for all of the lovely karma I had yesterday, I was overflowing with it OH has had echo but sonographer would not tell him anything so will have to wait for a report to reach panel doctor to find out more.

Sam
Old Nov 13th 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

gillgagan16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which visa class did u apply for Trish???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.