Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old May 23rd 2007, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS S-j really excited for you. I'm not on my computer at the mo so will do an update of the spreadsheet later on today. Janet XX

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
COLOUR US YELLOW!!!!!
Got the email this morning! Requested medicals, but had those done last week and will be sent on Monday, so that's it, just waiting for the golden ticket!!!!!!! Gonna book flights today and then can concentrate on something else for a change. . Feels sooooo good..

Now got that off my chest.. Good luck to Nads today for your medicals lass.. Also i think the pressure will be on for them to clear the 'old' pile as far as acknowledgments go, but can see the worries, i would feel the same... Wont be long guys, just stay on top of the game. Cos i must admit that's what it feels like to me... An initiation test before you join the gang of Australia!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (feeling generous today)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

Congratulations S-J I have just recieved phone call from my agent telling me I have a Case Officer requsting meds pcc check and assurer by August 1st let the game begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations S-j and chubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:42 am
Just Joined

Joker will become famous soon enoughJoker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
WELL DONE!!! TO THOSE OF YOU WITH ACK'S AND CO'S LUCKY BUGGERS !!!

dont think we will ever get an acknowledgement,9 weeks tomorrow since sent it , ,ah well at least we aint on our own, i think !!
Coming up to 9 weeks for us as well. Its a real pain that they can't acknowledge they've received it straight away.
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Well done S-J and Chubby, let the next stage of waiting begin.
Old May 23rd 2007, 4:28 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Hi there Marchies Gang

Meds all done and dusted, wot a relief!!!! Had quite a nice day really, all four of us actually talking in the car and discussing stuff we havnt done that as a family for so long as Paul and me are so busy with our business (not for long!!!!) Treasure every second you can with your children guys for they grow up so quick. Blimey I must have me serious hat on but I feeeeelllllllll great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed for some acknowledgements. Congrats to those who have CO's well done xxx Luv Nads (alias Kath or Kim is it) Lol!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

like the kath or kim pun lmfo

kels x
Old May 23rd 2007, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

listen to meee....listen to meeeee, if you watch kath and kim you'll know i havent gone mad,if not then just ignore me i'll go away
Old May 23rd 2007, 4:58 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
listen to meee....listen to meeeee, if you watch kath and kim you'll know i havent gone mad,if not then just ignore me i'll go away
Hey Kels

Lmfao is that how we gonna end up !!!!!!! gawd help us wot about the fat one wos her name
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Big Congrats,SJ and Chubby, am hoping we're not too far behind you as we got our acks on 2nd May.Let me know how you go with your flights Sj we are hoping to go in Nov Too.Off to don my red scarf now. Come on the Reds!
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

pauline dublin is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: March Applicants

Hi all, congratulations to all who have got a case officer. we applied for SIR 495 ,and it was acknowledged 1 march 07 , told to do our medicals immediately we did them the 12 march 2007, we applied on line and they have received the medicals, but they have not looked at any thing else that was sent tra , birth certs etc ,I know this because you can check the progress of your visa, just wondering people who have got a case officer did you apply on line or by post.

pauline
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:06 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pauline dublin
Hi all, congratulations to all who have got a case officer. we applied for SIR 495 ,and it was acknowledged 1 march 07 , told to do our medicals immediately we did them the 12 march 2007, we applied on line and they have received the medicals, but they have not looked at any thing else that was sent tra , birth certs etc ,I know this because you can check the progress of your visa, just wondering people who have got a case officer did you apply on line or by post.

pauline
Pauline,

How do you check the progress of your visa?

Julie
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Hey Kels

Lmfao is that how we gonna end up !!!!!!! gawd help us wot about the fat one wos her name
Sharon which is pronounced in Kath n Kim styly as 'Shareon'
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

pauline dublin is an unknown quantity at this point

hi julie ,did you apply on line or by post I dont thjink you can check if you posted appliction.
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:44 am
The Harlows

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Sharon which is pronounced in Kath n Kim styly as 'Shareon'
Oh yes, thats right and I remember Kaths husband who had a terrible toupe on hahaxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.