March Applicants

Old Mar 31st 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Who's front loading then??
Seems a lot of jan/feb apps are!
Sam xx
Old Apr 1st 2007, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Hi Sam,

I'm frontloading. Have sent for our PCCs and plan to do meds at May half term. Will book meds as soon as I have my acknowledgement. You can send an email with a scan of the PCCs so again, as soon as I have our acknowledgement there'll be an email winging its way to Adelaide.

There is an interesting post from one of the main agents about this very subject!
http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=407

Cheers, Janet
Old Apr 1st 2007, 2:01 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hi Sam,

There is an interesting post from one of the main agents about this very subject!

Cheers, Janet
That article gave us something to smile about.....
Old Apr 1st 2007, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

we was thinking of booking our meds for may also after reading that article yesterday
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hi Sam,

I'm frontloading. Have sent for our PCCs and plan to do meds at May half term. Will book meds as soon as I have my acknowledgement. You can send an email with a scan of the PCCs so again, as soon as I have our acknowledgement there'll be an email winging its way to Adelaide.

Cheers, Janet

Hya Janet,
Thats good new isn't it. I'd read somewhere else that if you were in particular countries (refering to uk) you should have them done when visa sent. Well, i'd better pull my finger out then.

We've got meds booked for 19th and they take two weeks from then to be ready to send to aus, so i should have acknowledgement by then and a file number. We've got pc ready to go but derbyshire constabulary haven't got a scooby about them . I've got to ring data protection in the morning.

We'll be having some acknowledgements soon then

Our house will be on the market soon too!!

How's everyone else getting on??

Samxx
Old Apr 1st 2007, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
we was thinking of booking our meds for may also after reading that article yesterday

Hi Dawn and Andy,
i notice you're not far from us, we're going to the meet in chesterfield (bit further out - 40 mins up A38) if you fancy it, 21st?
If not we could meet another time in between derby and tamworth, there's someone else who was looking at a meet from tamworth too
Sam xx
Old Apr 1st 2007, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Go for it guys. We are January applicants and arranged our meds for March, intending to frontload. As it turned out we did our meds the day before we were assigned a CO who asked for the meds and PCCs. The PCCs are taking time at the moment (it can take up to 40 days) - some January apps are tearing their hair out as it is the last piece of paper they are waiting on now. Apply now and you'll be ready
Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

would be great to meet up with peeps, chesterfield i never heard of aint got a clue where it is though

and i got a funny old job i work funny hours 3 hours here and 3 hours there 6 days a week, so id have to know in advance and book a day or two off

maybe we need to organise a midlands meet over this way somewhere, i noticed on the other bit of forum they having one over black country way, i think, maybe i missed it i dont know

be nice to meet some of you from the marchies though if anyone up for it maybe once we all done meds and pccs out way and we got that waiting time be nice to meet then for a chat and a few beers

if anyone interested let me know and maybe we can arrange something
Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

ok have run this past andy and he said if i can find out where chesterfield is we can comeeeeeeeee be nice to meet some fellow marchies, will try ditch the kids if possible so time to chat but may well have to bring em, will get the day off booked from work on monday and get back to you

ohh and if anyone had a postcode for the brewsters it would help, andy can stick it in his sat nav and we might not get lost would make a change!!!
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Originally Posted by sammyg
Who's front loading then??
Seems a lot of jan/feb apps are!
Sam xx
Hi Sam

i cheated, I frontloaded our PC before our visa application went in. I know it sounds as if we were jumping the gun....... Our agent was sending in our Visa application the same week. We only had to wait 16 days to get our reply back from the Police. According to everyone that we have spoken to, this was really quick. Just waiting on our acknowledment and I will be frontloading our medicals as well.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

well i thought id do something productive tonight and get the pcc forms printed off and filled in ready but ive been to warwickshire police site and cant find anything on there about the pcc's, can i download a standard form from somewhere then just pass that on to our local police station?? we moved from birmingham and i found it pretty easy on the west midlands police site but seems there is nothiing on the warwickshire site

any help appreciated
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

ok panic over i found them
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:30 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

I've had to do 3 pcc's. one for the UK-still waiting, one for OZ-still waiting, and one for Norway-returned but says I still owe for a speeding fine (long story) although this fine is currently being paid, do you think I should then apply for a bew one in Norway so that it's clear, or show that the fine has been paid???

WV
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Em76 will become famous soon enoughEm76 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
ok panic over i found them
Hi Dawn,
Any chance you can HELP PLEASE??? I currently live in Shropshire, but used to be in Warwickshire and cannot find the info I need for the police check there Any chance you can help.
Stupid me did not even realise you had to have checks for every authority you have lived in for the last 10 years - I assumed it was a general CRB check the same as I have for teaching. Most confused now
Thanks
Em
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

Hiya

I was under the impression that it was a request for access to information held about you on the PNC - police national computers- your local police send it to Scotland yard and it covers all of the UK, its a DP1 form, not a crb which is different?

If its a crb I have the wrong forms printed off ... Please can anyone clarify?....

Many thanks
Melanie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.