March Applicants

Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
aww guys thanks for thinking of us, ive taken the fund down, had loads donations yesterday but my concience wouldnt allow me to do it, ive given back what was donated and taken it down, its lovely that people wanted to help out but i dunno if its cos of my upbringing, always had to fend for myself, not really got one of those families who helps out a lot,i just didnt feel comfortable doing it, we will find a way to get there, i dont know how but we will cos we want it so bad!!

new estate agent been today and took the details and so fingers crossed now we can find a buyer quickkkkkkkkkkkk

really ty all that offered to donate it really means a lot that people were willing to help us out, but dont u worry we will make it to oz if its the last thing i do

Dawn x
If you get desperate girl, get it up and running, you'll just owe us all for the rest of your life!!! I'll get my hand in my pocket for you Dawn. xxx
Old Feb 13th 2008, 11:41 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Hey guys,

Just need some words of encouragement, feeling a bit wobbly today.
Was just standing at the school gates picking Harry (4 year old son) from school, and I suddenly thought OMG what are we doing moving to the other side of the world where we don't know anyone etc etc......
Know I'm being daft really, but I think the enormity of everything has finally hit home.
Think I need to sit down with a large glass of vino and calm down (although I've got to tidy the house as we've got a viewing tomorrow )
Just need to be told firmly that we're doing the right thing (which of course I know we are!)
Am gonna pop over to Tewkesbury and give your arse a good kicking, would that be enough encouragement

Everyone has their moments to be honest we aint had that many too busy selling, listing, sorting and car booting etc to really think about what were doing.

you wnt really know if its the right decision until you get there and experience it get out there ansd start to experience it then decide up til then of course its the right thing to do !!!

Chin up xx
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Thanks guys,

Am feeling much more positive today. Its my last day at work tomorrow (hooray!) so am l looking forward to looking forward
It was just a blip and I totally know we're doing the right thing. Can't wait to go!
BRING IT ON!!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

For those Marchies still waiting to sell houses -

don't lose faith yet, we've had loads of interest over last 2 weeks and we sold today for 2 grand more than last time, to first time buyers who want to be in asap!

We've got a good feeling this time. The problem last time was a broken chain but we wont have that problem now

We are well chuffed

We have been on the market since last june and haven't seen it as busy as it is at the moment.

Good luck to all those who are waiting to sell xx
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

congrats sammy heres hoping u get to completion this time,sounds like the perfect buyer so be keeping my fingers crossed for ya

my new board gone up today so sat waiting now for the hoards to come look

Dawn x
Old Feb 13th 2008, 6:22 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
For those Marchies still waiting to sell houses -

don't lose faith yet, we've had loads of interest over last 2 weeks and we sold today for 2 grand more than last time, to first time buyers who want to be in asap!

We've got a good feeling this time. The problem last time was a broken chain but we wont have that problem now

We are well chuffed

We have been on the market since last june and haven't seen it as busy as it is at the moment.

Good luck to all those who are waiting to sell xx
Thats great news sammy now mither them to pay you as soon as possible and get yer flights booked..........woohoo.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
congrats sammy heres hoping u get to completion this time,sounds like the perfect buyer so be keeping my fingers crossed for ya

my new board gone up today so sat waiting now for the hoards to come look

Dawn x
Thanks hun
i'm crossing everything for you guys
xxxxx

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Thats great news sammy now mither them to pay you as soon as possible and get yer flights booked..........woohoo.
Thanks!
We have booked flights we booked them a while ago, we leave in 3 and a half weeks...we were going anyway -mental hey

We can't wait to get that money in the bank though - woohhoooo!!!

xxxxx
Old Feb 14th 2008, 5:37 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sam!! That's brill news, just in the nick of time too.

Sian That's the attitude come on girl!!! Have a great last day at work

Well I want everyone with fingers crossed for me tomorrow, the estate agent is coming to do the valuation

We've worked our knackers off for the last 6 months, so exhausted now it's killing us...

One big massive clean today, and a few little touch ups, and I'm nearly ready, then the photographer comes week Friday.

But I'm looking forward to showing you all what it looks like soon.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by welshviking
Congrats Sam!! That's brill news, just in the nick of time too.

Sian That's the attitude come on girl!!! Have a great last day at work

Well I want everyone with fingers crossed for me tomorrow, the estate agent is coming to do the valuation

We've worked our knackers off for the last 6 months, so exhausted now it's killing us...

One big massive clean today, and a few little touch ups, and I'm nearly ready, then the photographer comes week Friday.

But I'm looking forward to showing you all what it looks like soon.
Thanks chic!

Good luck to you, i'm sure all that hard work will be worth it.
i would love to see pics

sam xx
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Thanks guys,

Am feeling much more positive today. Its my last day at work tomorrow (hooray!) so am l looking forward to looking forward
It was just a blip and I totally know we're doing the right thing. Can't wait to go!
BRING IT ON!!!!!
Hi Sian!!
YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING!!!!
Have that glass of vino with us over in Mellie!!
(went to Mentone yesterday by the way, and its really nice!) can see why you like it! When you h0ping to come?
By the way, we used Pickfords, had a shared container (52 boxes) £1,745.
should be here next week fingers crossed! living with one set cutlery, and deck chairs in lounge!!
email me on [email protected]!(or if you are on facebook, do that!) im addicted to it now im here!!
Off to the city today, to the botanical gardens (supposed to have amazing garden for the kids), then a river cruise, then the aquarium.im then leaving justin so he can meet up with someone from home who we only met once years ago, who has invited him along to a game of aussie rules at the Telstra dome!
Get a move on gal! wanna meet you all!!
Lots of love, Tracey.xxx
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

This is the life............. Sitting here on the deck having breakfast, already the sun is out and the only dark cloud in the horizon is that we have to go back to the uk in 2 weeks.

Taking the kids down to South Bank today, they had a fantastic time there the last time we were here, so hopefully they will enjoy themselves again.

There is still no interest in our house and I am now looking at alternative ideas, really don't want to rent it out. Like everyone else I guess we are just hoping the market improves.

Lesley-ann
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi Sian!!
(went to Mentone yesterday by the way, and its really nice!) can see why you like it! When you h0ping to come?
should be here next week fingers crossed! living with one set cutlery, and deck chairs in lounge!!
email me on [email protected]!(or if you are on facebook, do that!) im addicted to it now im here!!
Off to the city today, to the botanical gardens (supposed to have amazing garden for the kids), then a river cruise, then the aquarium.im then leaving justin so he can meet up with someone from home who we only met once years ago, who has invited him along to a game of aussie rules at the Telstra dome!
Lots of love, Tracey.xxx
Have sent a friend request! I can't believe how many Tracey Howell's there are in Oz, hope I've got the right one!!!!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Dawn & Est & Sam on the house front....

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi Sian!!
Lots of love, Tracey.xxx
Tracey, you heard about pickfords going bust????? read it on here yesterday... apparently bills havent been paid this month & not sure where that will leave you?? you're better off having a look into it i think Dont want to alarm you but check it out... xxx

Originally Posted by rosebee
This is the life............. Sitting here on the deck having breakfast, already the sun is out and the only dark cloud in the horizon is that we have to go back to the uk in 2 weeks.

Taking the kids down to South Bank today, they had a fantastic time there the last time we were here, so hopefully they will enjoy themselves again.

There is still no interest in our house and I am now looking at alternative ideas, really don't want to rent it out. Like everyone else I guess we are just hoping the market improves.

Lesley-ann

Enjoy yourselves while you can,,, gonna rain this arvo!

i got my washin out & popping to the beach in a bit so better hold off!

S-j xxx
Old Feb 15th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

SOLD
THE ESTATE AGENT PUT IT ON OUR SIGN TODAY
Old Feb 15th 2008, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BallochBiddy
SOLD
THE ESTATE AGENT PUT IT ON OUR SIGN TODAY
Congratulations!!!xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.