March Applicants

Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Good luck Dawn & Est & Sam on the house front....

Tracey, you heard about pickfords going bust????? read it on here yesterday... apparently bills havent been paid this month & not sure where that will leave you?? you're better off having a look into it i think Dont want to alarm you but check it out... xxx

Enjoy yourselves while you can,,, gonna rain this arvo!

i got my washin out & popping to the beach in a bit so better hold off!

S-j xxx
Oh god!
Just googled it, but the uk pickfords dont look good, but allied pickfords sound ok.hopefully!!!hould be delivered next week, so sods law if it all goes pear shaped!will soon find out!!
Hope you are well?
lots of love, Tracey.xx
Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by BallochBiddy
SOLD
THE ESTATE AGENT PUT IT ON OUR SIGN TODAY
good for you !!

i couldnt wait to see our sold sign when we sold, but some-one across the road stole our sign board, so didnt have one to see it written on, we later found out , it was the bloke across the road that stole it so that nobody else would see it for sale as it was his mate that had put in an offer and eventually bought it, so so funny really

kels x
Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
Congrats Sam!! That's brill news, just in the nick of time too.

Sian That's the attitude come on girl!!! Have a great last day at work

Well I want everyone with fingers crossed for me tomorrow, the estate agent is coming to do the valuation

We've worked our knackers off for the last 6 months, so exhausted now it's killing us...

One big massive clean today, and a few little touch ups, and I'm nearly ready, then the photographer comes week Friday.

But I'm looking forward to showing you all what it looks like soon.

fingers crossed for you xxx
bet your glad it's all finished now, it's really nice when they come around and take photos , as your house looks the best it has done for years, well in our case anyway ,

good luck

kels x
Old Feb 16th 2008, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

SOLD
Way to go guys

It's our leaving party in 20 mins
The house looks awsome, i'm dressed as dame edna and this is the first time i've sat down since this morning - i'm knackered!!

So looking forward to this, i'm not having any tears, we've tried to make it fun with the fancy dress etc so that we don't even think about it

Have a good weekend peeps xxxxxxxx
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Have a good time at the party and make sure you get lots of pics

kels x
Old Feb 16th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

SOLD

Congratulations mate, hope you get here soon. x S-j x
Old Feb 16th 2008, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sammyg
Way to go guys

It's our leaving party in 20 mins
The house looks awsome, i'm dressed as dame edna and this is the first time i've sat down since this morning - i'm knackered!!

So looking forward to this, i'm not having any tears, we've tried to make it fun with the fancy dress etc so that we don't even think about it

Have a good weekend peeps xxxxxxxx
Hope the party went well last night and you're not suffering to much this morning
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hope your heads ok lol and u had a good nite

Suexx
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys

well, the party went on until 8.30am....needless to say....i'm feeling rough

only just got up

was wicked, only cried about best friend
she is soooo lovely...gonna miss her badly

when my head gets better i'll post pics

xxxxxx
Old Feb 17th 2008, 3:47 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys

only just got up

xxxxxx

Now that sounds like my kind of partyyyyyyyyyyyy........

Trying to persuade mrs into having a big on mashing session but the old power of persuasion are not what they used to be
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

thanks guys

only just got up

xxxxxx

Sounds like you had a fantastic nite. Hope u feel better soon.

Suexx
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

oh yes, t'was fan bloodytastic

i'm having a glass of red wine at the mo to help me get some normality back....that sounds bad...like i'm an alcy....but ....god i'm not...just rough

thank the lord!!!.... for this forum...to be able to, sort of, chat to people who are going through /been though the same

oh god... what a hangover...i keep doing the dotty............ thing

i'll post pics when i'm over this...oh shot already said this

byexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:34 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

SOLD

WAY TO GO!!!!! awesome, so when do you leave then?

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
fingers crossed for you xxx
bet your glad it's all finished now, it's really nice when they come around and take photos , as your house looks the best it has done for years, well in our case anyway ,

good luck

kels x
Well well look who it isn't!!!! Hows it going love alright? sounds like your all settled in nicely.

[QUOTE=sammyg;5945363]thanks guys

only just got up

xxxxxx[/QUOTE

Ai get some pics on here now!!! want to see your cozzies

Well we went away for the weekend to a cabin on an island in the midddle of nowhere, it was fantastic, just turned off from everything, well there were me and 6 blokes, and 5 crates of beer etc but it was awesome.

Lost my bloody keys somehow, Kristian held the ladder and I had to climb over one of the balcony's, thank god I'd left it unlocked!! Except I can't get into the garage now and I need to start unloading our pre-packed stuff from the apartment to the garage by Friday for the photo dude to take pics!! So I may have to go grind the padlock off...

Getting the house price later today!!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys

only just got up

xxxxxx
Hi Sam, Glad you enjoyed your party, must've missed you saying you were having it.. dont know how thou.... doh.

pics please...

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
Have a good time at the party and make sure you get lots of pics

kels x
Where you been, been trying to call you for 2 days! Ring me xxx

Originally Posted by The howellers
Oh god!
Just googled it, but the uk pickfords dont look good, but allied pickfords sound ok.hopefully!!!hould be delivered next week, so sods law if it all goes pear shaped!will soon find out!!
Hope you are well?
lots of love, Tracey.xx
Hope it comes alright chick. fingers crossed for you. x

Ester, sounds wicked! You'll have to put some pics up too. 1 girl and umpteen men! what fun!

Good luck with house mate & wouldnt it be easier to get a locksmith? Are they pricey there? Hope it was fantastic news on the house too. x x

S-j x
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi guys,

Finally feeling normal...good job it's half term!

I've uploaded some pics from party...

the crocc one is my bro. He made the costume
he only put it on for 10 mins and i've only actually seen it for the first time on these pics!

so, so funny! i remembered the dance off we all had in the living room at about 4am to vanilla ice etc
i've only got 1 of me with costume on and i didn't even have my dame edna specs on!

my sis is the one with a pink top on doing the dodgy dancing...she was a shelia from shelia's wheels earlier on in the night with rollers in her hair but i don't know what happened to that?!

The girl standing in front of the shark is my best friend.

BIL and bro were body popping in the living room, really going for it, but my bro couldn't really do it so he was just doing forward rolls all over the place...i'm surprised no one got hurt

sam xxx
Attached Thumbnails March Applicants-crocc.bmp   March Applicants-16.bmp   March Applicants-fox-kints-sam-stu.bmp   March Applicants-6.bmp   March Applicants-kitchen-5.bmp  

Last edited by sammyg; Feb 18th 2008 at 8:08 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.