March Applicants

Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

thanks sj

good idea about dawn and andy fund
we'll chuck in....infact i wonder if it would be a good idea to put it up on the barbie and ask everyone?? they are a nice bunch of folk

If dawn agrees i'll put it on there later?? (don't want to do it if Dawn not wanting to!!)
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Hey marchees any of you guys still waiting, Im an aprilee still waiting on a co, good luck for everyone still waiting
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:13 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Ai Dawn, get that link for the fund up now!!!!!

Leona Lewis has done really well over here to, I think she's brill.

hang on in there NessyP

Back to power-washing the drive....
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
Ai Dawn, get that link for the fund up now!!!!!

Leona Lewis has done really well over here to, I think she's brill.

hang on in there NessyP

Back to power-washing the drive....
Hi All,
just popped on to see how we all are, seems bit more cheerie on here today.

Glad you have a social life out here s-j some of us not so lucky.
All them yrs couldnt go out cos no babysitters now cant go out cos no money! Still no jobs not good, seems like trades and professionals wanted here in Bundaberg but not much else.
Shame Bundy s lovely place close to 5 beaches been raining today though. Never mind plan b is if no jobs in couple months we will try nearer brissie. i dont think i will have much trouble getting work got to sort the rest of them out though. sorry if i sound bit depressive but its abit worrying no jobs been here 5wks thurs.

Teryna
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Hi all

Looking for 1 months holiday accom in or around Brisbane anyone have any recommendations would be appreciated.

Frank
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Brill idea for Dawn and Andy, I'm sure if we all put in they'll have enough in no time!
We've all worked blood sweat and tears on getting to Oz, so its only right we help a fellow Marchie.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

aww guys thanks for thinking of us, ive taken the fund down, had loads donations yesterday but my concience wouldnt allow me to do it, ive given back what was donated and taken it down, its lovely that people wanted to help out but i dunno if its cos of my upbringing, always had to fend for myself, not really got one of those families who helps out a lot,i just didnt feel comfortable doing it, we will find a way to get there, i dont know how but we will cos we want it so bad!!

new estate agent been today and took the details and so fingers crossed now we can find a buyer quickkkkkkkkkkkk

really ty all that offered to donate it really means a lot that people were willing to help us out, but dont u worry we will make it to oz if its the last thing i do

Dawn x
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Hey Dawn,

Sorry the offer wasnt what you wanted to hear....robbing bleeders!!! Good luck with the next agent....you deserve to get there with all the work put in!!

Must of missed the donation fund thingy posted.... if i had know...would have certainly donated a bit to get there!!!! We are all in this together now....!

Speak soon

Dan and Steph
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if this will make you feel any better dawn but we have had house on market since last july. It's fallen through twice!!....but we have had, and got loads of viewers since feb started.

The housing market has really picked up!!
Don't lose hope yet hun

For those who like Leona Lewis??....check this out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M_C4UOmvOLE

i think it's brilliant!
she sang her version of Snow patrols - run in the radio 1 live lounge.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:14 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
aww guys thanks for thinking of us, ive taken the fund down, had loads donations yesterday but my concience wouldnt allow me to do it, ive given back what was donated and taken it down, its lovely that people wanted to help out but i dunno if its cos of my upbringing, always had to fend for myself, not really got one of those families who helps out a lot,i just didnt feel comfortable doing it, we will find a way to get there, i dont know how but we will cos we want it so bad!!

new estate agent been today and took the details and so fingers crossed now we can find a buyer quickkkkkkkkkkkk

really ty all that offered to donate it really means a lot that people were willing to help us out, but dont u worry we will make it to oz if its the last thing i do

Dawn x
well the offer still stands kiddo......if you ever change your mind

xxx
Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys,

Just need some words of encouragement, feeling a bit wobbly today.
Was just standing at the school gates picking Harry (4 year old son) from school, and I suddenly thought OMG what are we doing moving to the other side of the world where we don't know anyone etc etc......
Know I'm being daft really, but I think the enormity of everything has finally hit home.
Think I need to sit down with a large glass of vino and calm down (although I've got to tidy the house as we've got a viewing tomorrow )
Just need to be told firmly that we're doing the right thing (which of course I know we are!)
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Originally Posted by loubylou1
GET OUT OF MY SIGN IN LESLEY!
Didn't ev realise Lou!!!!!! Now cleared and back to my own......

Lesley-ann
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:32 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nessyp
Hey marchees any of you guys still waiting, Im an aprilee still waiting on a co, good luck for everyone still waiting
I'm still waiting :curse: but I will get there if its the last thing I do

kaye
Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Hey guys,

Was just standing at the school gates picking Harry (4 year old son) from school, and I suddenly thought OMG what are we doing moving to the other side of the world where we don't know anyone etc etc......
Know I'm being daft really, but I think the enormity of everything has finally hit home.
Think I need to sit down with a large glass of vino and calm down (although I've got to tidy the house as we've got a viewing tomorrow )
Just need to be told firmly that we're doing the right thing (which of course I know we are!)
O yes its the right thing to especially if you have young children.
its8am here the sun is shinning behind a couple of bright white clouds its warm and everything feels fresh.I was paidyesterday and after paying the bills i have more disposable income left than in th UK. Outdoor life here is ace.
im off to water aerobics this morning then off to work this afternoon.
It hammered down with rain here yesterday afternoon me and Oh was having alook in Bunnings -bit like B+Q. We purchased a little patio table and 2 chairs for $48 and while we was putting into the car we got soaked it was warm rain and all we could do was laugh.
its lovely here everything really is really laid back and at a lot slower pace.
You will be fine we all had the jitters before leaving i think as a mum it the children we worry about more. Ive been told the young pommies settle quicker than the older ones or the adults. hope this helps
Teryna
Old Feb 12th 2008, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Hey guys,

Right then bird! sort yourself out!!!

All i'm gonna say is.... we didnt know anyone.... joined Expats...... found & met lots of lovely families (you know who you are)... Moved to Australia.. got collected at the airport by an expat family.... they helped us settle in.... We met more expats families on Meet up forums etc... Got a nice circle of mates now... went out friday got really pissed, danced the night away with expat girls (one of the best nights in ages)
'
We have 4 kids, Josh & Daniel at 2, Will at 3, Abi 10. I manage ok, Si at work now, didnt start for 10 wks though. boys started kindy last week for 2 days. Its hard with the boys at home all day, but i had to do the same in UK so no different really, just more to do with them outside. xx You'll be alright chick xx

S-j x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.