March Applicants

Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:56 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

Oh I'm nearly at the point of rocking in the corner....

Got up and carried on getting ready for the pics to be taken today, when I notices a bird had left a turd on my massive living room window...in several places!!!!

Which meant I had to get the ladder out and extend it as it's on the 1st floor, and it's windy as hell today....and now it doesn't look so spotless!!!!

I' gonna crack I tell ya!!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

Oh I'm nearly at the point of rocking in the corner....

Got up and carried on getting ready for the pics to be taken today, when I notices a bird had left a turd on my massive living room window...in several places!!!!

Which meant I had to get the ladder out and extend it as it's on the 1st floor, and it's windy as hell today....and now it doesn't look so spotless!!!!

I' gonna crack I tell ya!!
Hang on in there babe you can do it youre from wales god dam it and made of strong stuff
Deep breaths ! breath in then out and feel the space around you

now then growtch, touch, pause, engage arrrrrh
Teryna
sorry if spellings wrong
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bundybell
Hang on in there babe you can do it youre from wales god dam it and made of strong stuff

Teryna
sorry if spellings wrong
Failing that, use a shotgun
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:53 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell

Teryna
sorry if spellings wrong

That's brill!!!

That's going to be my mantra for the next couple of months...Crowtch I think it is though, like crowtch down...hmm I've never written that before I think it may be a Wenglish word...

Well I got the turd off, and 5 mins before the blokey came....it pissed down and still is, so he'lll pop back on a good day to do outside pics,

I can't believe he moved so much stuff around though, that I'd spent hours deliberating!!! men! he had no style at all

Anyway T, I was just looking and there's lots of people on here asking for meet-ups in Bundy.....so get on to them now and organise something!!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Well, all our belongings left today at 2.00!
It leaves tomorrow and is due to arrive 27th March. It was really interesting seeing it all!

The container was packed side to side and top to bottom, but we managed to get it all in.
We helped the guys with the boxes and it's a good job as it normally takes 2 and a half days to do a full container but it took 1 and a half.
We gave them a bit of a tip too as they'ed worked so hard

our last 2 weeks to go, not really looking forward to these as i think it's going to get emotional now
We are mentally and physically knackered!

Sleep...sleep....

This airbed is quite comfy
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

well bit of good news here

today we had offer on the house albeit was too low and we refused it but it was a offer just the same, the buyer is discussing things with her hubby over nite getting back to us tomorrow so been a funny old day to say the least, but if we can get em up just a bit more we might get there after all just before we need to be there

so im happy bunny at minute, just hope it comes to summat tomorrow now

willl let ya know if we get to sold point

have a great weekend all cant stop am supposed to be working

Dawn x
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you Dawn! Offer still there chick. xxx
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

Hey!

Good for you Dawn, hope they come throught for ya!!!

Dan and Steph
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

SeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really nice

Originally Posted by rosebee
Made me laugh Sean, I showed my alliegance already to QLD, we went to the Reds match last Friday night it was awesome.

La
Pity they got caned by the Canes. I was out with some Hurricane supporters. Go the Tahs tonight..
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
well bit of good news here

today we had offer on the house albeit was too low and we refused it but it was a offer just the same, the buyer is discussing things with her hubby over nite getting back to us tomorrow so been a funny old day to say the least, but if we can get em up just a bit more we might get there after all just before we need to be there

so im happy bunny at minute, just hope it comes to summat tomorrow now

willl let ya know if we get to sold point

have a great weekend all cant stop am supposed to be working

Dawn x
That's wicked news Dawn

An offer just gives you more hope doesn't it?, even if it's not accepted...we know, we've been there

I'm crossing everything for you hunny

Sam and stu xxxxx
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Nozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to allNozzys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sammyg
Well, all our belongings left today at 2.00!
It leaves tomorrow and is due to arrive 27th March. It was really interesting seeing it all!

The container was packed side to side and top to bottom, but we managed to get it all in.
We helped the guys with the boxes and it's a good job as it normally takes 2 and a half days to do a full container but it took 1 and a half.
We gave them a bit of a tip too as they'ed worked so hard

our last 2 weeks to go, not really looking forward to these as i think it's going to get emotional now
We are mentally and physically knackered!

Sleep...sleep....

This airbed is quite comfy
Just read your post and gosh it brings back memories, remember taking a photo of our container just before they shut the doors with the contents of our life inside!!

Treasure your last few weeks, they will be emotional. We spent some really quality time with our close friends and family before we left and so glad we did. They have all booked their flights to visit this year already!

Nat X
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nozzys
Just read your post and gosh it brings back memories, remember taking a photo of our container just before they shut the doors with the contents of our life inside!!

Treasure your last few weeks, they will be emotional. We spent some really quality time with our close friends and family before we left and so glad we did. They have all booked their flights to visit this year already!

Nat X
Thanks Nat

Yep, we took a few photos too, one at the end when the doors were looked too

Can't wait to get it all into a rental at other end...unbroken

How are you guys getting on anyway?? where did you settle??

Fill us in??

Sam xx
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

cant stop cos im working but just wanted to let ya know we've

SOLDDDDD
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

scooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nicescooterdan is just really nice

SOLDDDDD
Hey!!!

Congratulations to you all....!! Now you can start planning for the rest of your life....!!!

See you on the other side soon!

Dan and Steph
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

SOLDDDDD

WOW!!!

Really, really pleased for you guys

Sam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.