March Applicants

Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by sammyg
Hi guys,

Finally feeling normal...good job it's half term!

I've uploaded some pics from party...

the crocc one is my bro. He made the costume
he only put it on for 10 mins and i've only actually seen it for the first time on these pics!

so, so funny! i remembered the dance off we all had in the living room at about 4am to vanilla ice etc

BIL and bro were body popping in the living room, really going for it, but my bro couldn't really do it so he was just doing forward rolls all over the place...i'm surprised no one got hurt

sam xxx
Looks like u had a lot of fun. So glad it all went so well.

Suexx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suesk
Looks like u had a lot of fun. So glad it all went so well.

Suexx
thanks sue

BTW, what is your situation again??, are you waiting to sell still?

sam xxxx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

looked at the pics sam, where are you. ????
s-j x
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

thanks sue

BTW, what is your situation again??, are you waiting to sell still?

sam xxxx

Hi Sam

Yeah house still on market not even a sniff. Booked flights for 22nd March but OH will come back after 3 weeks to hopefully sell this damn place or consider other options im giving him 12 weeks to get bk to me and girls in Oz.
Got leaving do on 1st March which i thought was quite apt as its St Davids day too.

Wont be long for you now when r u leaving?

Take care

Suexx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
looked at the pics sam, where are you. ????
s-j x

pink wig and in MIL's clothes
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Sam

Yeah house still on market not even a sniff. Booked flights for 22nd March but OH will come back after 3 weeks to hopefully sell this damn place or consider other options im giving him 12 weeks to get bk to me and girls in Oz.
Got leaving do on 1st March which i thought was quite apt as its St Davids day too.

Wont be long for you now when r u leaving?

Take care

Suexx
awwh Sue,
It's frustrating isn't it? (housing market) Although, saying this we've noticed a big pick up just lately! Don't lose faith just yet!

We fly out on the 10th of march and have a 2 night stop over in singapore.

I rang crown yesterday to check they had my cheque and they mentioned about unplugging the washer/dishwasher 3 days before they ship (which is friday), i'm going crazy today washing anything remaining.

We move in with MIL on friday for last 2 weeks.

Where are you guys going again?

Spk soon samxx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

awwh Sue,
It's frustrating isn't it? (housing market) Although, saying this we've noticed a big pick up just lately! Don't lose faith just yet!

I rang crown yesterday to check they had my cheque and they mentioned about unplugging the washer/dishwasher 3 days before they ship (which is friday), i'm going crazy today washing anything remaining.

Spk soon samxx
Checked it out, soooooo dosnt look like you. even the face, sure youdidnt have a mask on?????

its not been that long since i've seen you is it?

You look like you've kept the weight off? how you doing with that? still at it, apart from boozy do's? xxx

Go girl!

Last edited by s-jmelbournewannabe; Feb 18th 2008 at 8:19 pm. Reason: more praise x
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

awwh Sue,

Spk soon samxx
Hi

OMG i couldnt manage without my dishwasher or washing machine thank god im leaving him with all the shipping i just hope he fetches everything ive put on the list.

We are going to Brisbane then working our way upto Townsville to have a look at different areas then decide where we want to live. Need to think carefully as we have to stay where we decide 4 at least 2 yrs as oldest daughter is in yr 10.

Just think those last 2 weeks will fly by and youll get all your meals cooked 4 u by MIL.

Where are you heading?

Suexx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Checked it out, soooooo dosnt look like you. even the face, sure youdidnt have a mask on?????

its not been that long since i've seen you is it?

You look like you've kept the weight off? how you doing with that? still at it, apart from boozy do's? xxx

Go girl!
It's me...the weight not great but lost about a stone, battling at the mo though not to put back on with the party/last meet up madness!!

Stu told me last night that we are also having a suprise party in my mums local!!!...No!!!! i've had enough!!!...only joking, bless them. Obviously someone couldn't keep it a secret from stu!!
We've had such a fab time just recently and it's highlighted how much we don't meet up and have good times. When theyt come over to aus we'll have to give them a super time

xxxx

Hi

OMG i couldnt manage without my dishwasher or washing machine thank god im leaving him with all the shipping i just hope he fetches everything ive put on the list.

We are going to Brisbane then working our way upto Townsville to have a look at different areas then decide where we want to live. Need to think carefully as we have to stay where we decide 4 at least 2 yrs as oldest daughter is in yr 10.

Just think those last 2 weeks will fly by and youll get all your meals cooked 4 u by MIL.

Where are you heading?

Suexx
Well, we have a slight dilema at the mo as we were going to do the whole, check brissie, gold coast and sunny out and see where takes our fancy, but we've got the opportunity of a lovely 4 bed lovely house in the middle of gold coast and brissie, with a pool for $410 week!! we never even thought we would have a rental with a pool but it's such a good price. The area is supposed to be brill as well. The only thing is, is if we fall in love with another area we muck the daughters schooling around (she's yr7) arrgghhh!!
don't know what to do!! i know it wont last for long!!

sam xxxxx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's me...the weight not great but lost about a stone, battling at the mo though not to put back on with the party/last meet up madness!!

Stu told me last night that we are also having a suprise party in my mums local!!!...No!!!! i've had enough!!!...only joking, bless them. Obviously someone couldn't keep it a secret from stu!!
We've had such a fab time just recently and it's highlighted how much we don't meet up and have good times. When theyt come over to aus we'll have to give them a super time

xxxx

Well, we have a slight dilema at the mo as we were going to do the whole, check brissie, gold coast and sunny out and see where takes our fancy, but we've got the opportunity of a lovely 4 bed lovely house in the middle of gold coast and brissie, with a pool for $410 week!! we never even thought we would have a rental with a pool but it's such a good price. The area is supposed to be brill as well. The only thing is, is if we fall in love with another area we muck the daughters schooling around (she's yr7) arrgghhh!!

sam xxxxx
Sam, go with your gut feeling. i was advised mainly to not commit to rental from uk on here, do you remember, but i had a feeling and went against most marchies, it was the best thing i did, you sometimes need peoples opinions so you can form your own eh. We got this 5bed, 2bath, DLUG, 4yrs old, 5 min from beach for $410. no pool, but a lovely warm ocean! Rentals here are scarce & getting expensive, (would pay around $430 for this now) my mate got one the other day after 20 applications!!!! Do what you think is right chick. Stick with your gut, x

BTW, Crown did our dishwasher and i'd used it that morning! No Drama's, they just drained most of the water out & packed it. cleared customs fine & works better than it did in the UK!! Got to charge its batteries again . Crown didnt tell me not to use it either.

With regards to leaving do's. We had a really great few nites with friends/family.... however 3mths in.... things start to dwindle a little, if you know what i mean. you defo put the effort in most of the time and you defo find out who your mates are. There are a few i left behind who i thought would be keepers, but have had a nasty suprise lately.......... out of sight out of mind, apart from the odd email thats about it. they dont want to call Australia after a month or two, even though they have the access numbers for 2p a min calls...

Then on the other hand, i have been pleasantly suprised by other friends, who have been brilliant.... swings in roundabouts i think.

Well done on your weight.. Do you remember that challenge back in January, well i said i would have a go... lost 1 1/2stone now.. feeling good, getting plenty of walking in on the beach, swimming/bodyboarding. nice weather just makes you want to go out here. however its not easier with all the BBQ's & booze.. I've only had a few nights i've drank, since Jan... not bad for 'do you want coke with your Jack?' S-j half way there now.

MIL here in 3wks!!! Where did the time go?

oh on news now, banks upped the interest rate on mortgages by another 0.5 % AGAIN!! Fook!!

An auctioneer mate advised me not to buy & keep renting for at least 1-2 yrs the other day....... mmmmm .......

well, gonna go as finally decided to get a job & 'SEEK' is calling me...

S-j xx nite peeps xx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi

Where are you heading?

Suexx

Sue, dont forget your waders mate, it's the new look up there & boat instead of 4x4!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Sam, go with your gut feeling. i was advised mainly to not commit to rental from uk on here, do you remember, but i had a feeling and went against most marchies, it was the best thing i did, you sometimes need peoples opinions so you can form your own eh. We got this 5bed, 2bath, DLUG, 4yrs old, 5 min from beach for $410. no pool, but a lovely warm ocean! Rentals here are scarce & getting expensive, (would pay around $430 for this now) my mate got one the other day after 20 applications!!!! Do what you think is right chick. Stick with your gut, x

BTW, Crown did our dishwasher and i'd used it that morning! No Drama's, they just drained most of the water out & packed it. cleared customs fine & works better than it did in the UK!! Got to charge its batteries again . Crown didnt tell me not to use it either.

With regards to leaving do's. We had a really great few nites with friends/family.... however 3mths in.... things start to dwindle a little, if you know what i mean. you defo put the effort in most of the time and you defo find out who your mates are. There are a few i left behind who i thought would be keepers, but have had a nasty suprise lately.......... out of sight out of mind, apart from the odd email thats about it. they dont want to call Australia after a month or two, even though they have the access numbers for 2p a min calls...

Then on the other hand, i have been pleasantly suprised by other friends, who have been brilliant.... swings in roundabouts i think.

Well done on your weight.. Do you remember that challenge back in January, well i said i would have a go... lost 1 1/2stone now.. feeling good, getting plenty of walking in on the beach, swimming/bodyboarding. nice weather just makes you want to go out here. however its not easier with all the BBQ's & booze.. I've only had a few nights i've drank, since Jan... not bad for 'do you want coke with your Jack?' S-j half way there now.

MIL here in 3wks!!! Where did the time go?

oh on news now, banks upped the interest rate on mortgages by another 0.5 % AGAIN!! Fook!!

An auctioneer mate advised me not to buy & keep renting for at least 1-2 yrs the other day....... mmmmm .......

well, gonna go as finally decided to get a job & 'SEEK' is calling me...

S-j xx nite peeps xx

thanks for that sj, very interesting!

We won't be buying for a while, don't think. With interest rates soooo high in aus the market will have to start cooling soon,surely

Well done you on the weight thing too

Job??!! what you thinking of doing?

we're just waiting for inside pics of this house, we've seen all the outside ones. If it's clean and reasonable, i think we might go for it!

i'll post the outside ones in a mo!

sam xx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

here we go..
Attached Thumbnails March Applicants-front-elevation.jpg   March Applicants-rear-pool.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

and another one of pool
Attached Thumbnails March Applicants-our-pool-c.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

:

sam xxxxx
Its awful when u dont know where u want to go aint it, thats why we are doing the Brisbane to Townsville thing. We have never been to Oz and cant decide by just looking at the net. Need to do a lot in 3 weeks when we get there but there we go if we had done a reckkie we prob would have more of an idea.

Suexx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.