March Applicants

Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:31 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Good for you est. How did yours go??? S-j x
I think we had a god time? can't remember much....except waiting in the taxi queue ages and now my feet are killing, and i think i fell somewhere due to a few bruises....all in a good night out....had lush fish and chips on the way home...not real fish and chips though....

less than 3 weeks now kiddo!!!! wooo hooo c'mon, oh man i'm so excited for you...I wanna be a fly in your suitcase...

What's on your agenda this week?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on all the recent visa grants

We still can't trace our meds beyond the UK, despite (so I was led to believe by the clinic) having paid to track them all the way to Sydney (sent 3rd October) ... a little anxious but I've emailed LCU so will await their reply.

Karen xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:22 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Congratulations on all the recent visa grants

We still can't trace our meds beyond the UK, despite (so I was led to believe by the clinic) having paid to track them all the way to Sydney (sent 3rd October) ... a little anxious but I've emailed LCU so will await their reply.

Karen xx
OMG!!!!

I'm sure they're all ready there, can you get your money back off the swines who didn't track them?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Hi all, havent been on for ages soooooooooooo busy.Finished work,packers here Wed move out Fri,booked fligjts 2wks today.Been a tough day,few goodbyes lots of tears, am so exhausted gonna try and get some sleep now .Another busy day tomorrow.NIght nightx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

OOPs sorry,congrats to all with grants the past couple of weeks,WV gotta be your turn soon chick.SJ hang on in there not long to go, will all be ok in the endxx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:41 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
I think that's awesome, give your dad a kiss for me

btw just found out we're having the inlaws Sat, and the old granny..whopdee-******-do
Sadly i lost my dad to cancer a couple of years ago WV, but i do know that he is going to be with us everywhere we go.

I have his words in my mind all the time.....
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:44 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

VW said i didnt mention that i had walked last week....very sorry!

I walked in the hydrotherapy pool last week, i was walking unaided in the pool by friday
Saw the consultant today - im allowed to start progressing to full weight bearing now! yippee...hard work at physio starts now!

Been off the feet for 3 months - about time i started doing something
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katsmajic
VW said i didnt mention that i had walked last week....very sorry!

I walked in the hydrotherapy pool last week, i was walking unaided in the pool by friday
Saw the consultant today - im allowed to start progressing to full weight bearing now! yippee...hard work at physio starts now!

Been off the feet for 3 months - about time i started doing something
Good for you Kat!! Will you be running b4 the end of next week??? At this rate i think the odds are you will! Well done chick!!

S-j xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

I think we had a god time? can't remember much....except waiting in the taxi queue ages and now my feet are killing, and i think i fell somewhere due to a few bruises....all in a good night out....had lush fish and chips on the way home...not real fish and chips though....

less than 3 weeks now kiddo!!!! wooo hooo c'mon, oh man i'm so excited for you...I wanna be a fly in your suitcase...

What's on your agenda this week?
There is loads on, just spoke to kels and andy. they fly tomorrow at around 10am!!

Good luck to them and have a safe journey...

will be there soon enough and i can leave all this shit behind and start again with just me and mine!

just tying loose ends up and getting a few letters sent. have decided to go for the rental as only been a few advertised in the last couple of weeks! Everyone who is already in Mt Creek has said there is such a need for rental there is nothing available (too many immigrants!) So have had someone go and check it out and now in the process of trying to get it... Forms are a bitch and want loads of ID. anyone who wants a copy of the rental agreement so you can get what you need ready. feel free to PM me. Might not be the same with everyone, but from what i see it's more or less the same.

Apart from that, organising the leaving do with the small amount of people that will be coming (no telephone numbers) and sorting out the airport shit.. tickets etc. x

S-j x
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

OMG!!!!

I'm sure they're all ready there, can you get your money back off the swines who didn't track them?
Hi WV

I would lay my life on the line and say that the woman who we booked the meds with at the clinic said that the £7 each postage meant that we could track them all the say to OZ .. apparently, that is NOT the case

TOP TIP for anyone who is going for meds at The Bridge Clinic, Maidenhead ..... bear in mind that the £7 each postage charge doesn't allow you to track them beyond the UK! Also, it could be cheaper to send them via courier - worth finding out as the postage cost us £35 and was basically worthless as we don't know if they even arrived at LCU or not yet!

.. I've emailed LCU but they are taking about 3 weeks to reply to emails so fingers crossed all will have been received safe and sound.

Karen xx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:34 pm
live free or die

Hey Kids...

I'll be breaking the boring mold.......

me and the hubster are off to work in the states for a bit....half excited, half cacking pants about flying....but it's all business class so should be much more bareable.....

And after the jobs finished we're gonna try go to New York for a few days, and get some shopping in

Don't start crying now though...i'll still be online!!!!

xxx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

CONGRATS to the recent grants . Fingers, legs and toes crossed for those waiting that you get some good news soon.

Have done an update of the spreadsheet. Anything I've missed send me a PM.

TTFN, Janet
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey Kids...

I'll be breaking the boring mold.......

me and the hubster are off to work in the states for a bit....half excited, half cacking pants about flying....but it's all business class so should be much more bareable.....

And after the jobs finished we're gonna try go to New York for a few days, and get some shopping in

Don't start crying now though...i'll still be online!!!!

xxx
Oh Ester, Sent you a PM chick!!

S-j x
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Well lovley marchies this is the last post from me, packers come tomorrow so no more internet for me.Only 11 more sleeps for us.Eldest daughter really upset tonight with her bedroom all packed up,didnt know what to do we just hugged and cried then carried on with the sorting!
Thanks guys for all the support and advice along the way, its been great hearing all your highs and lows.Best of luck to you all,see you on the other side!
Joxx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:48 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

how excited you all must be hopefully we wont be to far behind you.

Good luck best wishes and bon voyage

Kaye x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.