Wikiposts

March Applicants

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:27 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Mel & jjfc - Well Done!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:27 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Congratulations on Visas

We are a bit behind now than the rest of you lucky people but our meds were signed for in Sydney yesterday so at least I know they are there. Beginning to feel like the last one to get picked for a team in PE....so lonely

Kaye
awww kaye baby!!!

you are not alone, in the immortal words of michael jackson.....

me and Sianystar (maybe others) are in the same boat love...hang on you have a CO though don't you? see your better off than we are!!! count your lucky stars

how come you didn't send you meds till now though?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 12:22 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi WV

We had meds done the last week in September a potential problem was shown up with hubby and was sent for an emergency heart scan and bloods....has been diagnosed with very high bp has been on meds for 2 weeks but bp not coming down much so they have given him stronger medication and more bloods all further tests have returned normal so have been given the all clear to continue by panel doc.

We sent them 29th October and they arrived and were signed for 1st November which I thought was brilliant.

So the waiting goes on.

Shocked you still havent got a CO by now hopefully you go straight to a decision...fingers crossed

Best wishes

kaye x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Congratulations on Visas

We are a bit behind now than the rest of you lucky people but our meds were signed for in Sydney yesterday so at least I know they are there. Beginning to feel like the last one to get picked for a team in PE....so lonely

Kaye
Bless you!! should'nt be long now!xx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melaniemc
WE'RE IN !! ANOTHER MARCHIE GOT IT!! WHAT A FANTASTIC FEELING!!

CAN'T STOP GRINNING

PARTY STARTING ASAP

Keep them visa's coming DIAC

Melanie xx
way to go chicken
sam xxx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by melaniemc
WE'RE IN !! ANOTHER MARCHIE GOT IT!! WHAT A FANTASTIC FEELING!!

CAN'T STOP GRINNING

PARTY STARTING ASAP

Keep them visa's coming DIAC

Melanie xx
Im really happy for you enjoy the moment congratulations.xx trudi
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Congratulations on Visas

Kaye
Save the best till last eh Kaye it might come quicker than you think ours was quick after meds .
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:47 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
Save the best till last eh Kaye it might come quicker than you think ours was quick after meds .
Never thought of it like that Trudi, they must be

Thanks for the thought howellers

Kaye x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Jan and Melanie!!!!!!!!!! sorry i missed it on the day. xxxx

Been rather upset last couple of days my darlings :curse:

It wasnt my brother was Simon's. nothing to do with Oz it was all about his paranoia with his girlfriend. We were leaving from having a meal and i said to his girlfriend, you gotta do what you gotta do. He thought i was telling her to Go out with other men . I was actually supporting him cos he needs to sell his house and she dosnt want him to.

Got in the car and he hurled abuse at me calling me a F**kin Whore and Bitch! for about 5 mins and all through it his dad, mum and g/friend stayed Quiet. apart from when his mum tried jumping the car screamin hysterically! I didnt shout back as i was upset. He said horrible things like he didnt give a F**K that i was leaving, he cant stand me etc, etc.

So nothing to do with the move, hes just a dick and i was never keen on him to start with so he can shove off! Simon livid and totally understands. He hasnt even rang or come around to appologise... He's 25 and acts like a 15 yr old.. Its all about him.....

Rant over, got 3 wks left today and he isnt going to ruin it for me. got a party on tonight, for kids.. doing a BBQ and fireworks.. Got mum, stepdad, uncle and partner, and a couple of friends coming. Mum staying will be lovely..... ('they' were coming but not now)

You lot have been great, thanks for consoling me, you really are a good bunch.. Thanks so much.

Love you all, have a fab weekend..

A rather bruised and fragile S-j xxx (have packed some woollies Justine, cos once your used to temps I'm sure winters will feel chilly, even in QLD!)

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:44 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Well done for not letting them get you down - (what a prick - he doesnt deserve to have you worrying after him etc)
Enjoy your parties!!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:57 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Have a lovely party SJ

Guess what guys...I got out of spending the day with my inlaws!!!! My friends wife who's also my hairdresser is doing a make up course and needed a model last minute....so i get to be pampered all day!!!!

Hopefully be back in time for the fireworks display, thanks god there's a British school here or I wouldn't get one

have a great weekend guys!!

xxxxx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
Have a lovely party SJ

Guess what guys...I got out of spending the day with my inlaws!!!! My friends wife who's also my hairdresser is doing a make up course and needed a model last minute....so i get to be pampered all day!!!!

Hopefully be back in time for the fireworks display, thanks god there's a British school here or I wouldn't get one

have a great weekend guys!!

xxxxx

Well done you!!!

Get your binnocs out and take a peek at mine!!

Have a good time everyone...

S-j xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Well guys, hows it all been then?

The firework BBQ went ok last nite, food was good and company too. Si's mum, dad and Bro didnt come as couldnt face them, but was still good. Needed the time out. Will try to make it all ok again this week.

Got a fashion show with mum tonight. my bro is modelling in it, he didnt want us to come but no chance i will try not to make him laugh!

Take care peeps,

S-j x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:12 am
live free or die

What I can't believe is that no one said anything while he was shouting at you???

enjoy your show, my bum hasn't moved off the sofa all day and i don't intend to until later to fetch the chinese...buggers don't deliver
Old Nov 4th 2007, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by welshviking
What I can't believe is that no one said anything while he was shouting at you???

enjoy your show, my bum hasn't moved off the sofa all day and i don't intend to until later to fetch the chinese...buggers don't deliver
Good for you est. How did yours go??? S-j x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.