March Applicants

Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by andreak
Many congratulations, just send the passports and the grant e-mail. Remember to get a silver pouch from the PO and keep a record of the tracking number for going and the one coming back, so you can keep an eye on it.

Thanks get on with that tomorrow.

Jan
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:56 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
I always remember one of the last things that my dad said to me when we told him we were wanting to goto Oz.

He said to me " Martin wherever you go just make sure that Kat and the kids are happy as for anyone one else f**k em, your mum will be fine she will be over too see you lots of times "

I think of these words pretty much every day, and tell you what its the way i am thinking.

take care hun
I think that's awesome, give your dad a kiss for me

btw just found out we're having the inlaws Sat, and the old granny..whopdee-******-do
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
hey guys thanks for that, not going to do it, as the days have worn on i've got cold feet, the instinct has kicked in, took it's time..

On the downside, lost my handbag last night, got phone, keys and cash in it, luckily nothing else, but with 3 and a bit wks to go lost all my contacts as last sync was about 8mths ago... just reported it to cops... well peeved.
Up side i guess is i should get a new phone as got insurance, but i didnt like it and was gonna change it for a nice phone when got to Oz.. looks like i might need to have it for a bit longer now..

Other news is had a massive fall out with Si's bro last night too, hence lost bag when got out of the car to go after MIL, she just jumped out while we were slowing down.. silly woman.. i'm now a few quid down and got an earfull of an arogant little kid... Si fuming and no chance of it healing before we go.. cancelling the bonfire BBq invite to him and MIL.... Sad really... Kids eh?

Not a good post for me really..... bit shit couple o days.. in a way just want to go now..

Well take care, S-j x Thanks for all your advice, it helped. x
Hi S-j,

Think your right about the rental. I know a few people now that have already made the move and all have found suitable rentals in a couple of weeks. Want you to get it right so you can pass on your valuable info anyway .

Really sorry to here about your troubles as well. We have also had rellie grief since we booked flights, Jill's sis has been offish and cant see why we want to go!!! and her dad who not 6 months ago said that he didn't blame us and it was a great opportunity, has now had a change of heart saying "what do you think is going to be better anyway then" :curse:. Sh*ty comments just add to the stress of making such a big move. I wish like everyone else they could actually be happy for us. Just hope they come around before we go Hope also that you too can sort things with yours, life's too short hey!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
I always remember one of the last things that my dad said to me when we told him we were wanting to goto Oz.

He said to me " Martin wherever you go just make sure that Kat and the kids are happy as for anyone one else f**k em, your mum will be fine she will be over too see you lots of times "

I think of these words pretty much every day, and tell you what its the way i am thinking.

I spoke to my sister the other night and she said how proud she felt of me, i asked why she said cos your doing something with your life.

Go with your heart SJ those that really care about you and your family will come round to your way of thinking and those that dnt well you know..................

take care hun

Absolutely spot on KOH, Always remember mum saying to me that if there is something you want to do and you get the chance to do it... take it with open arms.... you may not have the chance again, life is too short and you have to make the most of it! (She had cancer at the time) I know she would be so proud of what we are doing and I think of her words everyday........
Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

[quote=banoff;5497369]Sorry but in all the exitement this morning I posted on the wrong thread that
We got our visas.....
Thanks to all for the help and information that got me through it all.

Jan
[/quote

Yeahh..... Another one Enjoy the feeling, many congratulations
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:37 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning everybody!!!!

I'm feeling exceptionally chirpy today...anyone else???

Went for a facial last night, woman nearly scraped half my face off!!!!

Got a weekend of work in the house planned, and the inlaws visit as I mentioned.......why the hell am I so chirpy then!!!!

What you all up to? Apart from you lucky visa winner's we all know you's lot are razzing it up!! c'mon

it's a miserable 1 degree C here, had to scrape ice off the car this morn.....nevermind, should be the lat bleedin winter I have to do that!!!!

I was thinking this last night, while wrapped up in my jumper,winter coat and scarf.......

What are you doing with all your winter clothes?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:38 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by welshviking

Got a weekend of work in the house planned, and the inlaws visit as I mentioned.......why the hell am I so chirpy then!!!!

What you all up to? Apart from you lucky visa winner's we all know you's lot are razzing it up!! c'mon

it's a miserable 1 degree C here, had to scrape ice off the car this morn.....nevermind, should be the lat bleedin winter I have to do that!!!!

I was thinking this last night, while wrapped up in my jumper,winter coat and scarf.......

Chuck the bleedin lot!!!!!!!!!!! luv Nadz
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:41 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Yes me too feelin good!!!

Two peeps now want my houseYippee so the first one wiv the dosh can have it, (though I will miss my house I love it) but new things to go on to, getting very wobbly now we want to go Jan 16th ish.................

Good luck everyone who still waiting, it wont be long have a great weekend

Lunv Nadz
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:51 am
live free or die

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Chuck the bleedin lot!!!!!!!!!!! luv Nadz
LOL
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by katsmajic
colour us green

hard work but weve got it!!!

PArty at ours tonight!!!

Good thing ive got a wheelchair
Great news, good luck down under.....

Justine
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by welshviking

Hiya! Having this debate at the mo.....Melbourne has winters, and although should be MUCH mildr than ours, it has been known to have frosts??So we are sending most winter clothes in the container, but will still have 6 weeks of our winter to cope with (and im ALWAYS bloody freezing!!)plus still having to look smart/semi trendy at work (hairdresser) but cant fit winter coats/boots in the suitcase.plus..on the 1st dec for 3 days, our FAB boss is taking us all to SALZBERG for our chrissie party!!!its will be soo cold,so i cant waltz around in t-shirt,jeans and shoes so may have to just dump coat and boots and buy again over in oz.really dont wanna do that thou......ho hum,just another thing to have to think about!!
Tracey.xx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

melaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura aboutmelaniemc has a spectacular aura about

WE'RE IN !! ANOTHER MARCHIE GOT IT!! WHAT A FANTASTIC FEELING!!

CAN'T STOP GRINNING

PARTY STARTING ASAP

Keep them visa's coming DIAC

Melanie xx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by melaniemc

CAN'T STOP GRINNING

PARTY STARTING ASAP

Melanie xx
Well done you!! What a great start to the weekend!!! double partying!!!
Tracey.xxx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:53 pm
live free or die

Originally Posted by melaniemc

CAN'T STOP GRINNING

PARTY STARTING ASAP

Melanie xx
WELL DONE LOVE!!!!! HAVE A WICKED WEEKEND!!!! YOU LUCKY BUGGERS
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:15 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on Visas

We are a bit behind now than the rest of you lucky people but our meds were signed for in Sydney yesterday so at least I know they are there. Beginning to feel like the last one to get picked for a team in PE....so lonely

Kaye

Last edited by wardy2; Nov 2nd 2007 at 8:18 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.