Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:16 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Hi Sponge

No - you are technically NOT frontloading if your agent is waiting for the request. I hope our agent doesn't try and do this as we want ours sent off when they are done.

Lou
xx
thanks for that Lou
I wonder if they are genuinely not sending the forms in for the reason that they say...so it doesn't get lost.
Or could it be that they don't want to spend money on a courier now that we have paid up in full?
Either way, the more I think of it, the more I'm not happy with it.
The whole idea was to hope that a CO or someone would see are ready collated docs and file.
sponge
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:22 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Can you talk it over with your agent again. I know they are there to advise but they also work FOR you.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sponge
thanks for that Lou
I wonder if they are genuinely not sending the forms in for the reason that they say...so it doesn't get lost.
Or could it be that they don't want to spend money on a courier now that we have paid up in full?
Either way, the more I think of it, the more I'm not happy with it.
The whole idea was to hope that a CO or someone would see are ready collated docs and file.
sponge
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:25 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Can you talk it over with your agent again. I know they are there to advise but they also work FOR you.

Lou
xx
Yes, looks like I will definately have to as can't leave it like this. I'm sure that they will be ok about it in the end, if that is the way we want to do things.

thanks for you input Lou
sponge
Old Jun 30th 2006, 5:15 pm
Perth......at last!

....all quiet on the western front.......
anyone?
anything?
bored..bored...and more ...
bored

sponge
Old Jun 30th 2006, 5:18 pm
Perth......at last!

some one talk to me....I'll have an early night...I will..I mean it?

sponge
Old Jun 30th 2006, 5:33 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

I'm BORED too!!!!!!!!

Booked our meds for 17th August though and loving this hotter weather.

Lou
xx

some one talk to me....I'll have an early night...I will..I mean it?

sponge
Old Jun 30th 2006, 5:40 pm
Perth......at last!

Hiya

I'm BORED too!!!!!!!!

Booked our meds for 17th August though and loving this hotter weather.

Lou
xx

Awwwhh thank you Lou. But could you only afford me a 2 liner?

yes I am loving the hotter weather too. But some one said thunder storms next week...don't know if that is true.
Med on 17th Aug? ok. How many of you having them and kids?
Good Luck
My husband is waiting another week b4 redoing his blood test...then will have to book his ultra sound....( no don't think he's having a baby and if he is, it's not mine )

sponge
Old Jun 30th 2006, 6:09 pm
Look at moi!!!

Soz Sponge

I was cooking tea before so had to be quick.

There's 4 of us for meds and hopefully, we're pretty fit and healthy (apart from visa application alcoholism - lol) so should be okay.

Also getting more excited about our reccie trip now. Can't wait to see Adelaide but also because being away until 7th August will help no end with the boredom of this waiting............

The forum is unbelievably quiet don't you think though? Does that mean that DIMA are going to have a few days off now do you think?

Lou
xx

Awwwhh thank you Lou. But could you only afford me a 2 liner?

yes I am loving the hotter weather too. But some one said thunder storms next week...don't know if that is true.
Med on 17th Aug? ok. How many of you having them and kids?
Good Luck
My husband is waiting another week b4 redoing his blood test...then will have to book his ultra sound....( no don't think he's having a baby and if he is, it's not mine )

sponge
Old Jun 30th 2006, 6:32 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

Hi Lou & Sponge

I'm boooooooooooooooooored too! Hate being in limbo. The office where I work is closing in September and there's no work to take my mind off things. Get home and just wait for someone to come and buy my house.

Spend most of my time on BE and http://www.realestate.com.au/ but things seem quiet there too.

At least you have your reccie trip to look forward to Lou, can't wait to hear how it goes.

X-rays booked for 17 July and meds on 1 August, then more waiting.

Never mind, once things start to move I'll wish I had plenty of time on my hands again ;-)

Ali X
Old Jun 30th 2006, 8:04 pm
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Hi Lou & Sponge

I'm boooooooooooooooooored too! Hate being in limbo. The office where I work is closing in September and there's no work to take my mind off things. Get home and just wait for someone to come and buy my house.

Spend most of my time on BE and http://www.realestate.com.au/ but things seem quiet there too.

At least you have your reccie trip to look forward to Lou, can't wait to hear how it goes.

X-rays booked for 17 July and meds on 1 August, then more waiting.

Never mind, once things start to move I'll wish I had plenty of time on my hands again ;-)

Ali X
Hi everyone, sorry I've gone a bit quiet on here, we were due to exchange on our house today and now it's been put off until next week but everyone still wants to complete on the 14th July! eeek! Been busy trying to find someone to rent!

I'm not going to have a computer as it's going into storage so I'm really going to miss seeing how everyone's getting one!

I'll try and get on every now and again via my parent's computer and keep updated if I can - it's all a bit mad!

Good luck anyway everyone - waiting, waiting, waiting!!!!

Jane
Old Jul 1st 2006, 6:01 am
Perth......at last!

morning Lou,Ali and Jane
as you may have gathered I wasn't able to get involved in the convo last night as I tucked myself into bed and watched Big Brother.....not knowing you guys had posted . ....so much more going on in THE HOUSE then on here at the mo.
Anyway Lou, can I come on you recci trip too, can't stand waiting...doing nought. You must be very excited, can't wait till you get back and tell us all.
Ali are you looking forward to getting you meds done? Not too far off now?
How many of you?
Jane, well...its all happening for you at the mo isn't it lucky ducky...we have to wait until we know our meds are clear b4 taking that step.
Life without a computer, doesn't bear thinking about.
Weather looks great today...enjoy.
sponge
Old Jul 1st 2006, 6:22 am
Perth......at last!

Lou
xx
Ok, I have spoken to the agent, and this is what they have said....

Although they can track if our references and pcc have been received by ASPC, they cannot track if they have been put on our file.We would have to just hope that is is done and there is no way of checking this out b4 getting a CO.They have had cases in the past when such documents have not made it to the file and have been said to be missing. Obviously if this happens we will have to do Pcc and resend refs.
They also said(which I didn't know) that when meds are done, they are sent to LCU who input the info as data on the computer. So the CO does not receive paper work for this(providing it has arrived to LCU) there is less chance of meds going missing.
All that being said, if we want they will send the docs off for us.
I must say they have been very easy to talk to. But any one want to give me their thoughts on this? Does it bother any other front loaders by what I've been told?

sponge
Old Jul 1st 2006, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

Although they can track if our references and pcc have been received by ASPC, they cannot track if they have been put on our file.We would have to just hope that is is done and there is no way of checking this out b4 getting a CO.They have had cases in the past when such documents have not made it to the file and have been said to be missing. Obviously if this happens we will have to do Pcc and resend refs.
They also said(which I didn't know) that when meds are done, they are sent to LCU who input the info as data on the computer. So the CO does not receive paper work for this(providing it has arrived to LCU) there is less chance of meds going missing.
I must say they have been very easy to talk to. But any one want to give me their thoughts on this? Does it bother any other front loaders by what I've been told?

sponge
Morning Sponge, We're going send other meds/police check without it being requested as it seems to speed up the process:
Heres an extract from the sticky at the top of the immigration forum-

Hi All,

On processing times we understand that DIMA is taking some applications out of order - in three cases this week between 4 and 6 months early (possibly they're in danger of undershooting their quota) - following is a copy of an email I received today in response to a polite enquiry concerning such an application:

"As you are aware, our practice is process applications in date of lodgement
order. In this particular case, it was noted that the application was fully complete and only required health and character to finalise. A decision was made to process this application as it came to hand as a result. This does not represent a change in practice on the part of the ASPC which will continue to process in accordance with date of lodgement.

We continue to encourage the lodgement of fully complete applications to
assist in our efforts to reduce any processing delays for all applications."

So I assume that if your application is "complete" then you may get an early visa :-)

Cheers,

George Lombard

Its always going to be your decision & it depends on when your looking to make the move, for us it couldn't come quick enough!

Rich
Old Jul 1st 2006, 10:26 am
Look at moi!!!

So - if you're at all concerned you could get both the meds and the PCs done but not send the PCs until requested maybe?

We're still going to frontload ours though

Lou
xx

sponge
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 9:44 am
Perth......at last!

Originally Posted by wusor boy
Morning Sponge, We're going send other meds/police check ...............................Rich

Hi Rich and Lou
Thanks for your replies
Think we may go ahead and ask agent to send Pcc and outstanding refrences on for us. If they do get lost(touch wood not)then the worst is that we will have to get Pcc's done again and wait an extra month..references are fine as we have spare originals.

Thanks again
sponge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.