Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Hi guys,

haven't been online much lately, busy busy busy but I wanted to say a big congratulations to all of you who got their visas!!!! How does it feel?????

Tony Po special congrats go to you and well done!!!

cheers,
Marina
Congratulations Tony PO!!! Am having a vino in celebration for you!!
Any other may applicants still waitin?
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bexie, have you had any news yet re your visa? Look at the immi threads and waiting on yours. How you doing?

Donna
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi Bexie, have you had any news yet re your visa? Look at the immi threads and waiting on yours. How you doing?

Donna
Hi - no news yet!! Agents say just wait... They must be expecting it soon as they have our passports! It's been so long now, that I have had to renew my annual subscription with the Vic Institute of teaching. I gained registration for sponsorship over a year ago. It can't be tooooo long now! I rock between despair and optimism!! Thanks for asking. BE and people like you keep me going Do you know of any other May-ites still waiting?
Bexie
Old Mar 16th 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bexie
Hi - no news yet!! Agents say just wait... They must be expecting it soon as they have our passports! It's been so long now, that I have had to renew my annual subscription with the Vic Institute of teaching. I gained registration for sponsorship over a year ago. It can't be tooooo long now! I rock between despair and optimism!! Thanks for asking. BE and people like you keep me going Do you know of any other May-ites still waiting?
Bexie

Hi yours and Sarah-jayne I've been looking for. Glad you still have abit of optimism. I do recall it being so deflating checking the email every day. Hang in there it has to come to an end soon. Fingers crossed for you.

Donna
Old Mar 16th 2007, 10:02 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

When are you coming over?

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Tony Po
Hey Marina et al,

Haven't been on line for a while due to AOL incompetence!!!
Just want to let you know.....
I now have my VISA!!!!!!

Whooooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thanks to everyone who helped and kept me close to sanity throughout the whole process!

Big Love

C you all out there soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXX
Old Mar 17th 2007, 1:56 am

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of

CONGRATS!!!!

Sush
Old Mar 19th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tony Po
Hey Marina et al,

Haven't been on line for a while due to AOL incompetence!!!
Just want to let you know.....
I now have my VISA!!!!!!

Whooooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thanks to everyone who helped and kept me close to sanity throughout the whole process!

Big Love

C you all out there soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXX
Missed this when it came through so I'm a bit late but massive congratulations to you. its a great feeling isn't it?

Denise
x
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Tony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by denise6372
Missed this when it came through so I'm a bit late but massive congratulations to you. its a great feeling isn't it?

Denise
x
Thanks everyone, we'll have to meet up for a few VBs and some BBQ'd shrimps.
Feel so excited and happy yet nervous at the same time.
Just wanna be out there now.
Thanks for keeping me in touch Marina, you're a gem.
xxx