Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Sep 25th 2006, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by sponge
....AND ALL WAS QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT

no news, no jumps of joy, not a stir...where is everyone? More to the point where is ASPC?

I know Sponge - it's terrible isn't it!!! Got the day off today extending the birthday weekend (!) and was expecting a whole bundle of emails and nothing! Have lost count of the number of times i've emailed the aspc this morning! Maybe the lady is on training again. It's not a holiday over there as i've checked that too! I know it's supposed to come out on a Tuesday, but we've come to expect it now on mondays!!!!

Have you seen any more got our co or visa?

xx
Old Sep 25th 2006, 1:32 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Josie,
I know what you mean. My 2nd youngest has started her 1st full day at school today and I have been at home with the youngest watching dvds while lying in bed!. Nearly dropped off a couple of times. It's all I can do to stop myself being tortured by checking my emails and this site.

I'm sure there was one got it this morning that I replied too, can't remember who though.(sorry to who ever it was if you read this, I did mean a sincere congrats) but my brain has turned to mush today because time has been dragging.

Did you see any got it or CO's? We must be getting closer, surely?
Old Sep 25th 2006, 1:34 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

oh yes it was liver bird
Old Sep 25th 2006, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

All quiet and all blue from holding our breath all day

Jo

no news, no jumps of joy, not a stir...where is everyone? More to the point where is ASPC?
Old Sep 25th 2006, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Thanks Cheryl
How are the things with you? Any news?
Hi Marina,

No news really. Started new job working full time instead of 30 hours a week, more money and benefits. We are saving like mad now so the new job will help with our squirrelling away our pennies. Every pound we save is worth 2.5 AU$ and that means a better start and less pressure when we get over. Our friend has just got his 136 MODL visa and is flying out on 17th October we are so jealous.

Hardly seem to have time to go on internet now, Garry is away again and full time work and two kids is hard work.

Cheryl
Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:33 am

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Today's udate for your reading pleasure:

"As of 26 September 2006 the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is
allocating applications lodged on or before the following dates:

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS

Applications for Classes BN, BQ and BR (subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138 and
139)

Priority Applications: 27 March 2006
Non-Priority Applications: 13 March 2006

Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR VISA)

Paper based applications: 04 April 2006
E-lodged (online) applications: 18 June 2006

A little progress....
Old Sep 26th 2006, 8:13 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Hi Marina,

No news really. Started new job working full time instead of 30 hours a week, more money and benefits. We are saving like mad now so the new job will help with our squirrelling away our pennies. Every pound we save is worth 2.5 AU$ and that means a better start and less pressure when we get over. Our friend has just got his 136 MODL visa and is flying out on 17th October we are so jealous.

Hardly seem to have time to go on internet now, Garry is away again and full time work and two kids is hard work.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

Good news about new job congrats!
We are back from our holidays and it's time to start with big savings too.
Soon we will put our house up for sale, I think even this weekend.... it scares me a bit... but it has to be done

I hope Garry will come back home soon and the things will get more easier for you.

Good luck with all.

Marina
xxx
Old Sep 26th 2006, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

mrs f has a spectacular aura aboutmrs f has a spectacular aura aboutmrs f has a spectacular aura about

We had our meds done last week, no problems! Police checks arrived back same day, dated 17th sept so aim to definetly be there by then! Just gotta wait to go to court for the court order then we can carry on!
I must be the only one whos slightly relieved the processing has slowed down!!!! SO SORRY GUYS!!!!
Mrs.F
Old Sep 26th 2006, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Hi Cheryl,

Good news about new job congrats!
We are back from our holidays and it's time to start with big savings too.
Soon we will put our house up for sale, I think even this weekend.... it scares me a bit... but it has to be done

I hope Garry will come back home soon and the things will get more easier for you.

Good luck with all.

Marina
xxx
Thanks Marina,

We have not done anything about assurance of support, my Aunt will do it but does she have to fill out the paperwork or does that all go to CentreLink?. Trying to think of things to do before applying for Police checks etc. we want as much time as possible as Garry is not out until after October 2007.

Any advice re Assurance of support would be gratefully received. I know about the earnings ceiling etc and my Aunt has informed me that my Uncle is earning over $70,000 p.a and she also has her own business so I hope they will easily meet the requirements to sponsor two adults and her three children (two are over 18!). I am hoping that DIMA will not require us to obtain their details direct though as that is very personal, I hope that all that info goes direct to CentreLink!.

Starting to feel like things will start to move again soon and am building up my anticipation. I know we are 1st of June but I have a feeling it will suddenly surge forward.

Cheryl
Old Sep 27th 2006, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Thanks Marina,

We have not done anything about assurance of support, my Aunt will do it but does she have to fill out the paperwork or does that all go to CentreLink?. Trying to think of things to do before applying for Police checks etc. we want as much time as possible as Garry is not out until after October 2007.

Any advice re Assurance of support would be gratefully received. I know about the earnings ceiling etc and my Aunt has informed me that my Uncle is earning over $70,000 p.a and she also has her own business so I hope they will easily meet the requirements to sponsor two adults and her three children (two are over 18!). I am hoping that DIMA will not require us to obtain their details direct though as that is very personal, I hope that all that info goes direct to CentreLink!.

Starting to feel like things will start to move again soon and am building up my anticipation. I know we are 1st of June but I have a feeling it will suddenly surge forward.

Cheryl
hi Cheryl.
Your assurer gives centrelink all the info they need, they have to make an apointment and show them proof of earnings etc. You dont get the info to pass on, so you wont be the one asking for their personal details.
If you need more info just ask.
Good luck!!
Old Sep 27th 2006, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Hi Dave

Get your crayons out - we've only gone and sold the house this morning!!!!!! Champers tonight me thinks!!! Didn't think it would go that quickly! We'll move into rented then on a short lease until we hear about the visa!

xx
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:07 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JosieJ
Hi Dave

Get your crayons out - we've only gone and sold the house this morning!!!!!! Champers tonight me thinks!!! Didn't think it would go that quickly! We'll move into rented then on a short lease until we hear about the visa!

xx

Wooohoooo! Josie great great news!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Very glad it went so quick!

We'll put our house up for sale this Saturday hopefully, wish us luck

Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:09 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!

We've just moved into our rented flat - packers packing our stuff to store until we get visa as we speak, complete sale next week. It's a weird feeling, feels like we're on holiday

Lou
xx

Hi Dave

xx
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Wooohoooo! Josie great great news!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Very glad it went so quick!

We'll put our house up for sale this Saturday hopefully, wish us luck

Oh good luck!!! We have a lovely house but it's not in the best of areas, so we were really worried it wouldn't go - only 1K under the asking price too which was still a grand more than the agents valued the house at!!! Keep us informed how you get on!!! Thanks for your congrats! xxx
Old Sep 27th 2006, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dave

xx

CONGRATULATIONS!! Well done on a major quick sale!! Wish we had been brave enough to put on market first!

Paula

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.