Wikiposts

Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Downies
The brown liquid is a little too much for me - they come with large trolls who wait till you pass out, then bash you all over - rip majority of your brain functions out - and I wont mention what they do to your bowels!!

Have been indulging in the brown liquid Brandy instead - now getting worried I am going to pickle everything!

The oz wine isnt working like it should!

Gone off gin!

Give me sleep!! Will pop into Medicentre on the way home and buy a box of Nytol one-a-night and see how they work out.

Paula
Keep on like that and you'll end up on the purple pure stuff before you make it to Oz

Denise
xx
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:23 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denise6372
Keep on like that and you'll end up on the purple pure stuff before you make it to Oz

Denise
xx
Ah Thunderbird *lol*
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Denise
xx
What's this purple pure stuff?? Where can I get it?? (hi hi)

Paula
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Ah Thunderbird *lol*
The memory flash back being underage, lots of make-up, hair flicked in wicked eighties style and buying a couple of bottles for me and mates to hang out at the park with!

I know I daresnt go there!!

Paula
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:31 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

The memory flash back being underage, lots of make-up, hair flicked in wicked eighties style and buying a couple of bottles for me and mates to hang out at the park with!

I know I daresnt go there!!

Paula
WHAT :scared: the eighties are over
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

What's this purple pure stuff?? Where can I get it?? (hi hi)

Paula

DIY stores normally (meths), but I suppose going for thunderbird first might not be such a bad idea.

xx
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

WHAT :scared: the eighties are over
Only if you want them to be

I think we were personally responsible for destroying the ozone layer with the amount of hairspray we used to keep our wicked perm as big and out there as possible
xx
Old Sep 11th 2006, 2:37 am
The Analog Kid

Wink Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Only if you want them to be

I think we were personally responsible for destroying the ozone layer with the amount of hairspray we used to keep our wicked perm as big and out there as possible
xx
Yeh and that was just David Le Roth, David Coverdale and Bon Jovi
Old Sep 12th 2006, 1:09 am
The Analog Kid

Thumbs up Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

News
We have a new server and web hosting and the Processing-timelines have moved to the new address at >>>>http://www.be-forum.co.uk/processing-timelines/

April - June Applications Spreadsheet new address is>>>>http://www.be-forum.co.uk/visaapps/april-june06.htm

More resources will be added in the future to our new index page at >>>>>http://www.be-forum.co.uk/

Got any Oz tales e.g. Oz holidays or reccie trip tales etc let me know and we will put on the site

Regards
Dave
Old Sep 12th 2006, 1:32 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

News
We have a new server and web hosting and the Processing-timelines have moved to the new address at >>>>http://www.be-forum.co.uk/processing-timelines/

April - June Applications Spreadsheet new address is>>>>http://www.be-forum.co.uk/visaapps/april-june06.htm

More resources will be added in the future to our new index page at >>>>>http://www.be-forum.co.uk/

Got any Oz tales e.g. Oz holidays or reccie trip tales etc let me know and we will put on the site

Regards
Dave
Hi Dave,got a few pics for the site if your interested.What do I need to do?
RM
Old Sep 12th 2006, 1:37 am
The Analog Kid

Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi Dave,got a few pics for the site if your interested.What do I need to do?
RM
Sent you a PM
Dave
Old Sep 12th 2006, 1:50 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Sent you a PM
Dave
Tis done..Wish you could be David Watts?
Old Sep 12th 2006, 2:04 am
The Analog Kid

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Tis done..Wish you could be David Watts?
Yes i like this bit
"And all the girls in the neighbourhood
Try to go out with David Watts"

Old Sep 15th 2006, 7:39 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

To all my May peeps - in case anyone missed it there was actually a got it on the November thread today (pink maragarita). Just so we know something is happening occasionally

Lou
xx
Old Sep 15th 2006, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Weasy
To all my May peeps - in case anyone missed it there was actually a got it on the November thread today (pink maragarita). Just so we know something is happening occasionally

Lou
xx

Hi Lou

Thanks for that!!! Cheers me up slightly! But OMG - November?!!!! i've resigned myself to the fact that we won't hear this side of Crimbo and if we do it's a bonus. Certainly won't be for my 30th next week anyway, which I had kind of hoped originally!

How are you feeling after the hossie - recovered yet?

Joxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.