Wikiposts

Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:43 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

CONGRATULATIONS
This is good news
Enjoy your new life in Oz
BTW South Australian wine is the best
Originally Posted by JosieJ
DAVE GET YOUR CRAYONS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've only gone and got ourselves a bloody visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!! !

Not bad eh!!!! We were a 19th May acknowledgement too and only a week after they received the additional info they received!

I've gone and got a beaut bottle of Australia's finest white wine on the shelf at at the supermarket and intend to drink the lot!!!!!! House sold a few weeks ago so we're we're ready to go!

Can't believe it - it's not sunk in yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all you fabulous peeps on here who have helped to keep me sane!!!

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sa-redback
CONGRATULATIONS
This is good news
Enjoy your new life in Oz
BTW South Australian wine is the best
We have an Oz wine we had sent over years ago when we made the decision to emigrate and have it on the side in the kitchen just waiting for the day of grant. I agree, its loooovvveeeeelllyyyyy
Old Oct 24th 2006, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

DAVE GET YOUR CRAYONS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've only gone and got ourselves a bloody visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!! !

Not bad eh!!!! We were a 19th May acknowledgement too and only a week after they received the additional info they received!

I've gone and got a beaut bottle of Australia's finest white wine on the shelf at at the supermarket and intend to drink the lot!!!!!! House sold a few weeks ago so we're we're ready to go!

Can't believe it - it's not sunk in yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all you fabulous peeps on here who have helped to keep me sane!!!

Congratulations Josie

Ann
Old Oct 24th 2006, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Thanks ever so much everyone!!! The wine i've got is Hardy's - not much on offer in the shop - but it's very nice!!! Bet i get a mark against my name now for mentioning a brand!!! Do i care - no!!! xxxx ps sorry mods!!!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:36 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

Yum, yum

One of my faves. Had a nice boxed shiraz for only $15 when I was on our reccie.........

Glad you enjoyed it

Lou
xx

Thanks ever so much everyone!!! The wine i've got is Hardy's - not much on offer in the shop - but it's very nice!!! Bet i get a mark against my name now for mentioning a brand!!! Do i care - no!!! xxxx ps sorry mods!!!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 12:11 pm

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of

HI everyone!!

Looks like things are moving slowly but guess everyone will get there eventually

I did my meds yesterday and we'll know the final results before it goes to LCU next week (unrequested)!!! Can someone pls. shed some light on a small doubt I have...? Do kids under 5 need to do the blood works for aids?? The clinic I went to hadn't done kids meds for Oz before so I was concerned...

Good luck to everyone waiting on our list!!

Sush-jpn
Old Oct 24th 2006, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sush-jpn
HI everyone!!

Looks like things are moving slowly but guess everyone will get there eventually

I did my meds yesterday and we'll know the final results before it goes to LCU next week (unrequested)!!! Can someone pls. shed some light on a small doubt I have...? Do kids under 5 need to do the blood works for aids?? The clinic I went to hadn't done kids meds for Oz before so I was concerned...

Sush-jpn
from what i have been told sush then no they dont need to do bloods at that age. I think it was on the threads meds part 2 and someone asked a similar question. x
Old Oct 24th 2006, 1:53 pm

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
from what i have been told sush then no they dont need to do bloods at that age. I think it was on the threads meds part 2 and someone asked a similar question. x

Thanks!!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 6:57 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

My kids didn't have bloods and they are 8 and 6. I'm not sure what the cut off age is but it's over 10 definitely....

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sush-jpn
HI everyone!!

Sush-jpn
Old Oct 24th 2006, 7:03 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Weasy
Hi

My kids didn't have bloods and they are 8 and 6. I'm not sure what the cut off age is but it's over 10 definitely....

Lou
xx
Got ours booked now so have been reading up on whats req'd etc.Age 15 and over for hiv test,can't see any other reason.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Got ours booked now so have been reading up on whats req'd etc.Age 15 and over for hiv test,can't see any other reason.

Thanks guys for the clarification!!

After the doctor sends off the results to LCU, do I need to notify ASPC that I have undergone meds as well? My doctor said that they don't write casefile numbers when they send off docs to LCU...Does the LCU match files by passport numbers?
How did everyone else go about notifying ASPC?

Appreciate some answers

Sush-jpn
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all

Hi sush - thats a question i have been pondering too - as had my meds last friday and was thinking i hope they know whose are whose, I also wanted to ask everyone I just have my police forms back - where and to who do i send these? (they are front loaded). thanks everyone!! xxx
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neepneeps
Hi sush - thats a question i have been pondering too - as had my meds last friday and was thinking i hope they know whose are whose, I also wanted to ask everyone I just have my police forms back - where and to who do i send these? (they are front loaded). thanks everyone!! xxx

We've sent our PCC's to Adelaide, the same address we sent our application!
Just be sure you put your case file number on the envelope so they can put it to your file!

BTW. Sa-redback - Dave got his visa today! Whooohoooo!!!! Congratulations mate

cheers,
Marina
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:47 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Just be sure you put your case file number on the envelope so they can put it to your file!

cheers,
Marina

DAVE!!! You lucky jammy sod you!! It's time to go green!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pearly*
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:15 pm
Look at moi!!!

Such great news - soooooooooooooo happy for Dave

Lets get a few COs handed out to the rest of us 139ers now.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by icequeen1

cheers,
Marina

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.