Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:40 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got my ack today

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Great news you two!!!!

Lou *lol* it works!! You should be out every morning!
I'll do my best

Lou
xx
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:00 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Hi Dave,

Just to let you know we have finally received our ACK letter from ASPC today (26 June) who received our application on 1 June and debited our VISA card on 8 June.

I would be grateful if you could update our details on your spreadsheet.

One step closer!!!!!

Thanks,

Cheryl
No worries Cheryl
glad you got the ack letter heres wising you the best of luck for the rest of the visa roller-coaster ride

Dave
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:02 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
We received ACK letter today too.......................Bring it on !!!!
Congratulations Issie
want to go on the list? Just PM me your details
the list is here BTW http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm
Old Jun 26th 2006, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Congratulations Tassiebound - just took a quick peek at Dave's May timelines and see you got your visa. Congratulations and have a wonderful new life.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 1:25 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Congratulations Issie
want to go on the list? Just PM me your details
the list is here BTW http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm
Thanks

Just pm'd you
Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:26 am
The Analog Kid

Originally Posted by Issie
Thanks

Just pm'd you
Got it and you are now on the list
WELCOME TO THE VISA ROLLER-COASTER TIMELINE

Dave
Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:52 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Got it and you are now on the list
WELCOME TO THE VISA ROLLER-COASTER TIMELINE

Dave
When do us May MODL applicants expect a case officer then ?
Sorry if mentioned previous in this thread, tired today.

Hmmm

Dave
Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:57 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
When do us May MODL applicants expect a case officer then ?
Sorry if mentioned previous in this thread, tired today.

Hmmm

Dave
One of the April applicants has one already.....

Lou
xx
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:12 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by charles.edington
One of the April applicants has one already.....

Lou
xx

Actually I suppose Sion is strictly speaking May as his app arrived on the 1st may.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:18 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Actually I suppose Sion is strictly speaking May as his app arrived on the 1st may.

Lou
xx
Creeping up then....hmmmmmmm
Old Jun 28th 2006, 6:42 am
Just Joined

Miss_Blairess1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Got my ack today

Hiya, just quick update for the spreadsheet of life. I hope the roller coaster is well oiled! My application arrived on 16th June to ASPC and the first amount was debited out of my account on 21st June so I guess it is in the system but not acknowledged yet. The lastest from DIMA is that they have rec'd 600 applications since the 2nd June so there is a backlog in them acknowledging applications.

Cheers, Miss_Blairess x : )
Old Jun 29th 2006, 1:20 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Miss_Blairess1
Hiya, just quick update for the spreadsheet of life. I hope the roller coaster is well oiled! My application arrived on 16th June to ASPC and the first amount was debited out of my account on 21st June so I guess it is in the system but not acknowledged yet. The lastest from DIMA is that they have rec'd 600 applications since the 2nd June so there is a backlog in them acknowledging applications.

Cheers, Miss_Blairess x : )
Good news! acknowledgement should be in the next breathe then/

sponge
Old Jun 29th 2006, 1:26 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

If our agent is holding our Pcc and other docs needed on file until we get a CO.......is this still frontloading? they say in their experience files do sometimes go missing if sent on.
But I thought that documents would be tied up with file nbr.
We wanted to frontload.Can anyone tell me if this means that we are not frontloading after all?...as this is what is seems like to me.
many thanks
sponge
Old Jun 29th 2006, 1:28 am
Perth......at last!

.......although we are partially frontloading by getting all the necessary done b4 hand I guess.

Have I just answered my own question?
sponge
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:12 am
Look at moi!!!

Hi Sponge

No - you are technically NOT frontloading if your agent is waiting for the request. I hope our agent doesn't try and do this as we want ours sent off when they are done.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sponge
If our agent is holding our Pcc and other docs needed on file until we get a CO.......is this still frontloading? they say in their experience files do sometimes go missing if sent on.
But I thought that documents would be tied up with file nbr.
We wanted to frontload.Can anyone tell me if this means that we are not frontloading after all?...as this is what is seems like to me.
many thanks
sponge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.