Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jul 2nd 2006, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by sponge
Hi Rich and Lou
Thanks for your replies
Think we may go ahead and ask agent to send Pcc and outstanding refrences on for us. If they do get lost(touch wood not)then the worst is that we will have to get Pcc's done again and wait an extra month..references are fine as we have spare originals.

Thanks again
sponge

Hello gang

How are you all doing? .....well I guess lots of you have vacations and spending time outdoors... it is finally summer over here as well, 31 Celsius is not bad at all, we can't complain
Our vacation time is in early September, way to go for us but luckily we have huge balcony so we can improvise summer and BBQ there *lol*

Wasn't online for a while and probably missed lots of good news here. So congratulations to all who got their visas, acknowledgements, passed medicals,pcc's... etc

The time is moving bit by bit, for us is already 1 month and 3 weeks since application lodged

Dave, great picture again!!!

Have a good week everybody and enjoy the warm days!

cheers,
Marina xxx

P.S. Sponge, best of luck and keep us informed.
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 10:03 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Marina

Just thinking you had been a bit quiet this morning. Mind you there's nothing happening right now is there so not so much to say.

Loving this hot weather - mind you I don't sit in the sun - I just like being so warm and not having to wrap up in winter woolies.

Just off to police station to get our police check forms so we can get those sent off before our reccie trip....

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Hello gang

How are you all doing? .....well I guess lots of you have vacations and spending time outdoors... it is finally summer over here as well, 31 Celsius is not bad at all, we can't complain
Our vacation time is in early September, way to go for us but luckily we have huge balcony so we can improvise summer and BBQ there *lol*

Wasn't online for a while and probably missed lots of good news here. So congratulations to all who got their visas, acknowledgements, passed medicals,pcc's... etc

The time is moving bit by bit, for us is already 1 month and 3 weeks since application lodged

Dave, great picture again!!!

Have a good week everybody and enjoy the warm days!

cheers,
Marina xxx

P.S. Sponge, best of luck and keep us informed.
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 10:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Hi Marina

Just thinking you had been a bit quiet this morning. Mind you there's nothing happening right now is there so not so much to say.

Loving this hot weather - mind you I don't sit in the sun - I just like being so warm and not having to wrap up in winter woolies.

Just off to police station to get our police check forms so we can get those sent off before our reccie trip....

Lou
xx

Hi Lou

Not much is happening here, but hopefully DIMA is working hard to get us the visas?!?!
Enjoy your time out while getting the forms... once again when are you going? I've missed this part somehow?
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 10:56 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Back already - we're off to Adelaide. Can't wait. Only 12 more sleeps and then we fly.....

We're hoping if we send the PCs off this week they'll come back just after our reccie and then our meds are booked for 17th August. Everything should be there not long before we get a CO.

Lou
xx

Hi Lou

Not much is happening here, but hopefully DIMA is working hard to get us the visas?!?!
Enjoy your time out while getting the forms... once again when are you going? I've missed this part somehow?
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Back already - we're off to Adelaide. Can't wait. Only 12 more sleeps and then we fly.....

We're hoping if we send the PCs off this week they'll come back just after our reccie and then our meds are booked for 17th August. Everything should be there not long before we get a CO.

Lou
xx

Well, it's just little bit to go for you!!! Lucky you!
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 11:18 pm
Look at moi!!!

We are very lucky but do you think we'll want to come back on the 6th August? I don't think so.

Lou
xx

Well, it's just little bit to go for you!!! Lucky you!
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

Well, that's just what I was thinking! *lol*

but hun it won't be too long till you have your visa and will be sitting in the plane to OZ still not believing it is happening!

cheers,

Last edited by icequeen1; Jul 2nd 2006 at 11:36 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 6:39 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all, Spider news
Medicals today in York
and we accepted a offer on our house yesterday for almost the full asking price.
OMG we better get in or we will be on the streets
wont be able to do any updates to the spreadsheet today but will be back online tomorrow
Dave
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Morning all, Spider news
Medicals today in York
and we accepted a offer on our house yesterday for almost the full asking price.
wont be able to do any updates to the spreadsheet today but will be back online tomorrow
Dave
Morning Dave,

Woohooo, great news!!!
good luck with your medicals and congratulations on the house sale!!!!
I will have a drink for you mate (a bit later today though,it's too early for me atm )

Next week we intend to make an appointment for our medicals, we hope to manage it all by the end of August, before our holidays to Portugal.
Bit worried about the medicals as I have breathing problems (sort of begin of asthma and using a spray 2 times per day)......

Will keep my fingers crossed for you today!

cheers,
Marina
xxx
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:16 pm
Look at moi!!!

Oh you lucky man - we've got someone who wants our house but she has to sell hers yet .

Our meds are booked for the 17th August Dave.

Good luck with the meds and hope the house sale goes smoothly.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Morning all, Spider news
Medicals today in York
Dave
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 7:32 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Marina & Lou
will be back online tomorrow and ill let you know how we got on.
Have a good day
Dave
PS good luck to any one else having medicals this week too
Old Jul 4th 2006, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

Evening all,
We went for our meds today, all went ok but we've got to ring them tomorrow because we sure we didn't complete all the sections of the forms.Checks were straight forward although I was a bit surprised when the doc checked to see if I had got the full complement of meat & veg !
Apart from double checking the forms its now a 7 day wait to check the bloods before there sent off.
Good luck to all
rich & michelle
Old Jul 4th 2006, 7:21 am
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wusor boy
Evening all,
We went for our meds today, all went ok but we've got to ring them tomorrow because we sure we didn't complete all the sections of the forms.Checks were straight forward although I was a bit surprised when the doc checked to see if I had got the full complement of meat & veg !
Apart from double checking the forms its now a 7 day wait to check the bloods before there sent off.
Good luck to all
rich & michelle
No way!!! Haven't been able to get on here much - bit manic with house sale, but we went for our meds this week too and my hubby definitely didn't have that check! I'd be a bit worried if I were you!!!!!!

Jane
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PJA
No way!!! Haven't been able to get on here much - bit manic with house sale, but we went for our meds this week too and my hubby definitely didn't have that check! I'd be a bit worried if I were you!!!!!!

Jane

Probably more to do with checking an old operation scar & I think she was more embarrassed than me ! still it made me laugh that much that the reflex tests were nether here nor there.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone having there medicals this week, we have our on Thursday and must say a little worried in case the doctor chases me from his surgery for being "too fat".

Like I say, good luck everyone and well done to those who have sold houses and have a lovely holiday Lou.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.