Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jul 7th 2006, 5:04 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Thanks Dave - what a great picture

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sa-redback
I have updated the spreadsheet and you have a present on there
Old Jul 7th 2006, 5:06 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Cheryl. But don't panic if it doesn't happen this time - I'll be going back later in the year I hope.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Lou,

Fantastic news. Listen I have not forgotten about making arrangements to give you my mates address. I missed her last weekend as I went away Saturday and she was out when I called. I will speak to her this week, maybe tonight if I stay awake (with Garry away I am shattered and the kids have been playing me up a little, only to be expected).

Please be assured I would love you to meet my friend so much so will not forget.

Cheryl
Old Jul 7th 2006, 5:12 am
Look at moi!!!

Thanks to everyone else for your congrats

Lou
xx
Old Jul 7th 2006, 10:25 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Thanks to everyone else for your congrats

Lou
xx
Wow! lots of things going on for you guys! Good luck everyone waiting for the meds and house sale exchanges!

Congrats on your house sale Lou. Not long now for your reccie...you must be so excited!

does anyone know if DIMIA have slowed down on all visa categories or just some types. I hear there is some delays with the 139 ers.

I hope we hear lots of "got its" next week....didn't seem to be too many last week or did I miss them?

Jackie x
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:59 pm
Look at moi!!!

Hi Jackie

Cheers - we're chuffed to bits and hope it all goes through smoothly. It makes the reccie even more exciting.

I don't know if there's any real evidence that things are slowing up. Our agent says that generally after the 1st July they have a huge quota of visas to clear up some back log so it could speed things up. However, they are behind at the moment. It's all guess work really - we'll all just have to wait and see.

We're really hoping the 139s don't totally slow up as we're going to try and prolong our sale a bit in the hope that we don't have to go into rented, maybe just have a holiday let for a short while. Wish we had a crystal ball!!!!!

I too hope we start to see a whole rush of got its this week - if there were many last week then I missed them too.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Wow! lots of things going on for you guys! Good luck everyone waiting for the meds and house sale exchanges!

Congrats on your house sale Lou. Not long now for your reccie...you must be so excited!

does anyone know if DIMIA have slowed down on all visa categories or just some types. I hear there is some delays with the 139 ers.

I hope we hear lots of "got its" next week....didn't seem to be too many last week or did I miss them?

Jackie x
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

Discovery has a spectacular aura aboutDiscovery has a spectacular aura aboutDiscovery has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Hi Jackie

Cheers - we're chuffed to bits and hope it all goes through smoothly. It makes the reccie even more exciting.

I don't know if there's any real evidence that things are slowing up. Our agent says that generally after the 1st July they have a huge quota of visas to clear up some back log so it could speed things up. However, they are behind at the moment. It's all guess work really - we'll all just have to wait and see.

We're really hoping the 139s don't totally slow up as we're going to try and prolong our sale a bit in the hope that we don't have to go into rented, maybe just have a holiday let for a short while. Wish we had a crystal ball!!!!!

I too hope we start to see a whole rush of got its this week - if there were many last week then I missed them too.

Lou
xx

Hello

We lodged our RSMS sub class 119 application form on the 25th of May and the visa was granted on the 6th of July.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:23 am
Look at moi!!!

Congratulations!!!! Great to hear that it wasn't a completely dead week. Enjoy your new life.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Discovery
Hello

We lodged our RSMS sub class 119 application form on the 25th of May and the visa was granted on the 6th of July.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:38 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Discovery
Hello

congratulations and thanks for spicing up the end of the week
Well done!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 1:24 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Lou

I have had a complete blank in my brain due to lack of oxygen and very little of movement in the visa field.....
can you please tell me ....on your acknowledgement letter from ASPC what date they have stated that they received your application?
ours says received 15th May.
Thanks
Old Jul 8th 2006, 5:58 am
Look at moi!!!

hi Sponge

Ours says 16th May.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sponge
Hi Lou

I have had a complete blank in my brain due to lack of oxygen and very little of movement in the visa field.....
can you please tell me ....on your acknowledgement letter from ASPC what date they have stated that they received your application?
Thanks
Old Jul 8th 2006, 6:01 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lou

Thanks

*lol* at sponge!! Well I have the same problem lately, you are not alone

Ours says received 15th May as well!

cheers
Marina

P.S. Congratulations to Discovery on getting visa! that was fast indeed! have a great new life in OZ!

Last edited by icequeen1; Jul 8th 2006 at 6:04 am.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:19 am
Perth......at last!

Thanks Lou, thanks Marina,

Feel as though I have been waiting sooooooo long since my acknowledgement that I forgot I was a May applicant and have been looking more at the June threads!

anyway I have landed back on Earth now.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 7:35 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Lou, thanks Marina,

Feel as though I have been waiting sooooooo long since my acknowledgement that I forgot I was a May applicant and have been looking more at the June threads!

anyway I have landed back on Earth now.

Welcome back to Earth Sponge *lol* hope landing was nice and soft

I totally understand what you mean, for me it feels like we are waiting for 6 months already, but its even not 2 months yet the waiting is killing but there is nothing we can do about it.....

Reading all the posts about DIMA's slowing down makes me more impatient .....

anyway feel free to moan here or whatever else, this is the right place to be, nobody will take it wrong if you do, we are all in the same boat with similar situations and we all moan from time to time (well me sure *lol*)

cheers,
Old Jul 9th 2006, 1:12 am
Perth......at last!

Thank you Marina, may definately need to moan over the next few weeks.

Husband goes for his blood test this week. This is the start of the further tests as requested by the panel Dr for the meds. Please keep your fingers crossed for us everyone, firstly that he is ok and nothing to worry about and then after that that we can get the ultrasound and consultant sorted out quickly with no further worries.

Lou , how many more sleeps now?
Are you having sleepless sleeps thinking about it?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 1:32 am
Look at moi!!!

7 sleeps Sponge - this time next week we'll be at the airport. Not having sleepless nights yet thank heaven.

Everything crossed that your husbands blood test is ok. I'm sure it will all be fine.

Lou
xx

Thank you Marina, may definately need to moan over the next few weeks.

Husband goes for his blood test this week. This is the start of the further tests as requested by the panel Dr for the meds. Please keep your fingers crossed for us everyone, firstly that he is ok and nothing to worry about and then after that that we can get the ultrasound and consultant sorted out quickly with no further worries.

Lou , how many more sleeps now?
Are you having sleepless sleeps thinking about it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.