Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:36 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi All

X-rays done this morning for three of us - all well on that front. Medicals were this afternoon, and the doctor says everything was OK, obviously as long as the blood test are fine, we should find out next week.

The most stressfull thing of the day was finding both the radiologists and also the doctors - we had them done in Bath and oh my god, what a nightmare. Bat at least it's done now and out of our hands.
its a good feeling to get them out of the way.
We had ours done on Tuesday so they will be in at LCU at the same time as yours
Good Luck
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:56 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi All

X-rays done this morning for three of us - all well on that front. Medicals were this afternoon, and the doctor says everything was OK, obviously as long as the blood test are fine, we should find out next week.

The most stressfull thing of the day was finding both the radiologists and also the doctors - we had them done in Bath and oh my god, what a nightmare. Bat at least it's done now and out of our hands.

Hi Lisa and Greg
It's a great feeling to have it done, we hope to do ours soon!
good luck and happy waiting!

cheers,
Marina
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:15 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys.

Another update for the spreadsheet. We've sold our house!!! Our buyer has a cash buyer so fingers crossed it will go through smoothly.

Now it's seeming very real.

Lou
xx
Old Jul 6th 2006, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Morning guys.

Another update for the spreadsheet. We've sold our house!!! Our buyer has a cash buyer so fingers crossed it will go through smoothly.

Lou
xx

Wooohhooooo Lou!!!!! Great news congratulations!
Yep it seems very real now!!!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 11:48 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys.

Lou
xx
Copy Cat
no seriously its great news even more reason to enjoy your trip (how many sleeps?)
Congratulations

Dave
Old Jul 6th 2006, 11:58 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

9 sleeps

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Copy Cat
no seriously its great news even more reason to enjoy your trip (how many sleeps?)
Congratulations

Dave
Old Jul 7th 2006, 12:37 am
The Analog Kid

9 sleeps

Lou
xx
I have updated the spreadsheet and you have a present on there
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Morning guys.

Lou
xx
Lou,

Fantastic news. Listen I have not forgotten about making arrangements to give you my mates address. I missed her last weekend as I went away Saturday and she was out when I called. I will speak to her this week, maybe tonight if I stay awake (with Garry away I am shattered and the kids have been playing me up a little, only to be expected).

Please be assured I would love you to meet my friend so much so will not forget.

Cheryl
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:00 am
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Lou,

Fantastic news. Listen I have not forgotten about making arrangements to give you my mates address. I missed her last weekend as I went away Saturday and she was out when I called. I will speak to her this week, maybe tonight if I stay awake (with Garry away I am shattered and the kids have been playing me up a little, only to be expected).

Please be assured I would love you to meet my friend so much so will not forget.

Cheryl
Congratulations Lou! Hope it goes through stress-free! We were supposed to have exchanged last Friday and still haven't! Had to change removals date and everything! Should be next week and complete on the 21 July - fingers crossed. Will miss the computer though!

Jane
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:04 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Morning guys.

Lou
xx

great news Lou, 1 more thing to check off your list.
sponge
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:05 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

9 sleeps

Lou
xx
Congrats hun......how long are you going on yourr reccie for?

We have meds booked for the 13 th in Manchester !!!!
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Congratuations Lou on selling your house and oh for only having 9 sleeps left, have a wicked time.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all
Wink Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Hi Lisa and Greg

cheers,
Marina

Thanks Marina and Dave, it does feel great not having to worry about them anymore. Apart from the waiting, does anyone know how long it generally takes from the meds and PCC being received at the other end? I'm not impatient honest
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Hi Lisa and Greg

cheers,
Marina

Thanks Marina and Dave, it does feel great not having to worry about them anymore. Apart from the waiting, does anyone know how long it generally takes from the meds and PCC being received at the other end? I'm not impatient honest
Old Jul 7th 2006, 5:03 am
Look at moi!!!

We'll be back on 7th August - so we'll have almost 3 weeks there. Can't bloody wait

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Issie
Congrats hun......how long are you going on yourr reccie for?

We have meds booked for the 13 th in Manchester !!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.