Wikiposts

Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 10:42 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Thanks sush-jpn and fings

fings I will add you to the list today just let me know the other details when you get a chance by sending me a PM.

BTW the list is http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm
and we have a photo section at http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/b...ccie/index.htm

Have a good weekend everyone stay stress free
Old Aug 4th 2006, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Thanks sush-jpn and fings

fings I will add you to the list today just let me know the other details when you get a chance by sending me a PM.

BTW the list is http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm
and we have a photo section at http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/b...ccie/index.htm

Have a good weekend everyone stay stress free

thanks for putting us on the list
hope i gave all info you needed
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:09 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday mate from not very sunny but pleasantly warm Adelaide

Like your new crayons

Lou
xx

I am able and willing
Today is my birthday so if ASPC can arrange for a birthday gift for me i would choose
1 Acknowledgements for kch, leechy100 (hi Nicky), srdegnan and MarkieB
2 CO's for all the rest of February March and lets get some April ones too.
i dont think its a lot to ask for do you?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:36 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Happy Birthday mate from not very sunny but pleasantly warm Adelaide

Like your new crayons

Lou
xx
Thanks Lou
So what are your thoughts on Adelaide in Winter?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 1:49 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

After our initial wobble (caused by jetlag) we've grown to like Adelaide more and more over the last 2 1/2 weeks. I'm finding it a very chilled out place to be and very beautiful in places. The weather has been so-so but then it is the depths of winter and I've never needed more than a fleece in the day and my mad kids were on Brighton beach in their bathers yesterday paddling!!!!.

We still can't make our minds up where our favorite place to live is though. We keep coming back to the hills (Coromondal Valley/Blackwood area) but the girls want to live as close to the beach as possible and then there's the western suburbs such as Flinders Park and also we went up to Semaphore yesterday and I loved it but we know nothing about it. At least the reccie has ruled out a few places for us and we have certain areas to investigate more

I'd quite happily not fly back to the UK on Sunday now Dave but I have to get those cardboard boxes lined up for when we're homeless . Just hope that ASPC start moving again and those new crayons start getting some use

Lou
xx

Thanks Lou
So what are your thoughts on Adelaide in Winter?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 2:00 am
The Analog Kid

After our initial wobble (caused by jetlag) we've grown to like Adelaide more and more over the last 2 1/2 weeks. I'm finding it a very chilled out place to be and very beautiful in places. The weather has been so-so but then it is the depths of winter and I've never needed more than a fleece in the day and my mad kids were on Brighton beach in their bathers yesterday paddling!!!!.

We still can't make our minds up where our favorite place to live is though. We keep coming back to the hills (Coromondal Valley/Blackwood area) but the girls want to live as close to the beach as possible and then there's the western suburbs such as Flinders Park and also we went up to Semaphore yesterday and I loved it but we know nothing about it. At least the reccie has ruled out a few places for us and we have certain areas to investigate more

I'd quite happily not fly back to the UK on Sunday now Dave but I have to get those cardboard boxes lined up for when we're homeless . Just hope that ASPC start moving again and those new crayons start getting some use

Lou
xx
I know exactly what you mean
Enjoy the last few days and remember the view when you leave hold it in your mind
Old Aug 4th 2006, 4:56 am
Banned

srdegnan is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

LOL - about an hour after writing about lack of feedback from DIMA I got my ACK!!

Originally Posted by srdegnan
It's gone a bit quite on the ack front. Has anyone in late June received one back from DIMA yet? To add to the general sadness - notice that offshore priority apps are stuck on 1st-8th March for third week running :-(
Old Aug 4th 2006, 5:07 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by srdegnan
LOL - about an hour after writing about lack of feedback from DIMA I got my ACK!!
whey hey! I will write about my visa on sunday night and see what happens then! lol.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 6:21 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
whey hey! I will write about my visa on sunday night and see what happens then! lol.
OK, then I'll do the same
Old Aug 4th 2006, 6:27 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
OK, then I'll do the same
could be very spooky.........lol.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 12:55 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Dave , sorry I wasn't able to get on the site yesterday, but I hope you had a fab birthday and are you going to tell us how young you are?

Fings, a very warm welcome and lot of good luck to you.

Srdegnan, congrats on your ack from THEM

Lou, lovely to hear you are still loving it and don't want to come back home...but you will won't you and still be a part of the impatienties and moaners club.

everyone else have a great weekend.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:06 am
Look at moi!!!

Unfortunately yes, I will be back and joining the club again. We leave here tomorrow and will be back in lovely Nottingham by lunchtime on Monday . Here's hoping that after a good nights sleep I wake up on Tuesday to find out that the email has jumped on by 2 weeks or so . You don't know how tempting it's been to go and stalk ASPC staff

Lou
xx

Lou, lovely to hear you are still loving it and don't want to come back home...but you will won't you and still be a part of the impatienties and moaners club.
Old Aug 5th 2006, 1:18 am
Living the Dream!

Unfortunately yes, I will be back and joining the club again. We leave here tomorrow and will be back in lovely Nottingham by lunchtime on Monday . Here's hoping that after a good nights sleep I wake up on Tuesday to find out that the email has jumped on by 2 weeks or so . You don't know how tempting it's been to go and stalk ASPC staff

Lou
xx
Glad to hear you have enjoyed your reccie Lou.

Could you just not pop in and tell them that you are trying to save them in postage??? (oh and collect mine while you are there too) lol.

Have a safe journey back to UK.

jackie x
Old Aug 5th 2006, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Hi Everyone,

A little poll - to keep everyone occupied whilst waiting for DIMA to start issueing Acknowledgements and COs.........again

Realistically, when is everyone expecting to get the visa stamp in their passports.

My application was acknowledged with DIMA - 12th May 2006
We are hoping/praying for visa in October (ish) and hoping to be on our merry way to our new lives in November:

Is this feasible???
Old Aug 5th 2006, 10:44 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi Everyone,

A little poll - to keep everyone occupied whilst waiting for DIMA to start issueing Acknowledgements and COs.........again

Realistically, when is everyone expecting to get the visa stamp in their passports.

My application was acknowledged with DIMA - 12th May 2006
We are hoping/praying for visa in October (ish) and hoping to be on our merry way to our new lives in November:

Is this feasible???
Hello gang

Lou, have a safe trip back! Can't wait to hear all the stories

Lisa, our 139 application is acknowledged on 15th May 2006, so we hope to have our stickers in October - November this year at least

cheers,
Marina

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.