Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:47 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Cheers Lisa

Good luck with your meds and I'm sure there'll be no chasing from the surgery.

12 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Just wanted to say good luck to everyone having there medicals this week, we have our on Thursday and must say a little worried in case the doctor chases me from his surgery for being "too fat".

Like I say, good luck everyone and well done to those who have sold houses and have a lovely holiday Lou.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

"Just wanted to say good luck to everyone having there medicals this week, we have our on Thursday and must say a little worried in case the doctor chases me from his surgery for being "too fat"."

Is this a new check- if your caught you've failed

Lisa & Greg no need to worry, It's better going to see a doctor when there's nothing wrong with you: and its quicker to get an appointment, mind you it'll cost you!

rich
Old Jul 4th 2006, 7:43 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
Meds went OK (i think) only thing we are sure of is the x-Rays there was a slip that said normal.
just goto wait for the blood test to come back and then they will send them off to LCU, They will let us know when they have sent them.
Ah well back to the waiting .... Dum De Dum De Dum
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:25 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Still no ack yet, can't believe it (been 5 weeks now since app sent), sob sob sob!!!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:25 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear they went okay Dave.

Did tell you ours are booked for the 17th August didn't I?

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Hi all
Meds went OK (i think) only thing we are sure of is the x-Rays there was a slip that said normal.
just goto wait for the blood test to come back and then they will send them off to LCU, They will let us know when they have sent them.
Ah well back to the waiting .... Dum De Dum De Dum
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to all having medicals this week and next week.
It will all be fine guys! We have to think and stay positive until the end!

Good news Dave everything went well, now back to the waiting game again *lol*

Still no acknowledgement for Kch?? This waiting is killing I know!!!
Sending +++++++++++++++++++++++ vibes, hopefully it arrives soon!

We will start with arranging our medicals next week, it will take a while to finalize it all because we suppose to go to 3 different locations!

cheers,
Marina
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:44 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Glad to hear they went okay Dave.

Did tell you ours are booked for the 17th August didn't I?

Lou
xx
Hi Lou you must have done its on the spreadsheet
bet you are counting the days to your visit?

Marina good luck with your arrangements for you meds

KCH ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++vibes for you and +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++vib es for all those waiting

Dave
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:46 pm
Look at moi!!!

OOps!!! Hadn't checked the spreadsheet - too busy getting ready for the recce - 11 sleeps BTW

++++++++++++++++++++++++++ve vibes from me too to all those waiting.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Hi Lou you must have done its on the spreadsheet
bet you are counting the days to your visit?

Marina good luck with your arrangements for you meds

KCH ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++vibes for you and +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++vib es for all those waiting

Dave
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:23 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Dave!

some more ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++ vibes for all still waiting!

11 sleeps Lou!!!!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:01 am
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Thanks Dave!

some more ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++ vibes for all still waiting!

11 sleeps Lou!!!!

You're not forgotten KCH more ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++vibes! Have a great reccie Lou!

Jane
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:17 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PJA
You're not forgotten KCH more ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++vibes! Have a great reccie Lou!

Jane
yeh Kch lots and lots of ++++++++++++++++++vibes+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
++++++++++++++++++vibes+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
and more
+++++++++++++++++vibes++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

I can feel it++++++++++yep its coming your way soon++++++++++++++++

sponge
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Hey guys
I don't mind telling ya ..............this bloody waiting for visa thingy is doing my head in !!

Especially when you see threads saying that the ASPC is slowing down...???
If thats the truth......who knows............i wish i had a crystal ball .

I just want my VISA .................Please please please mr DIMIA man !!!

sorry to rant on

anyone know if ASPC are on a go slow now ??????

cheers

Phil
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:27 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all for the ++++ vibes, do hope to hear from them soon, fed up with it already.

Good luck everyone with the meds and have a great reccie, Lou!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Hi All

X-rays done this morning for three of us - all well on that front. Medicals were this afternoon, and the doctor says everything was OK, obviously as long as the blood test are fine, we should find out next week.

The most stressfull thing of the day was finding both the radiologists and also the doctors - we had them done in Bath and oh my god, what a nightmare. Bat at least it's done now and out of our hands.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:31 am
Look at moi!!!

Glad to hear everything went well Lisa. One more thing out of the way.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi All

X-rays done this morning for three of us - all well on that front. Medicals were this afternoon, and the doctor says everything was OK, obviously as long as the blood test are fine, we should find out next week.

The most stressfull thing of the day was finding both the radiologists and also the doctors - we had them done in Bath and oh my god, what a nightmare. Bat at least it's done now and out of our hands.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.