Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Got my ack today

Originally Posted by sa-redback
G'Day everyone
Just to let you all know i have updated the list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm
with all of the latest news new members, acknowledgements and yes our first visa grant.
Welcome to all of the new members and congratulations for the acknowledgements and the visa grant

Regards
Dave
BTW put our house on market on 22/06/06 and got our first viewing tonight.
Hi Dave,

Just to let you know we have finally received our ACK letter from ASPC today (26 June) who received our application on 1 June and debited our VISA card on 8 June.

I would be grateful if you could update our details on your spreadsheet.

One step closer!!!!!

Thanks,

Cheryl
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:57 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Hi Dave,

Just to let you know we have finally received our ACK letter from ASPC today (26 June) who received our application on 1 June and debited our VISA card on 8 June.

One step closer!!!!!

Thanks,

Cheryl
Nice one Cheryl. Officially on the subs bench now - lol

Lou
xx
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice

Hi Dave,

One step closer!!!!!

Thanks,

Cheryl

Congratulations Cheryl !!

Bhupi
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:26 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

yee haaa!! Cheryl

sponge
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:38 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dave,

One step closer!!!!!

Thanks,

Cheryl
We received ACK letter today too.......................Bring it on !!!!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:43 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Issie

yippppeeeeeeee!!
well done to you too!!
sponge
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:46 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hurray - well done x
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:51 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sponge
yippppeeeeeeee!!
well done to you too!!
sponge
Thanks Sponge and Suzy too X
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:57 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx
Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:03 am

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx
Wierd feeling isn't it Lou...each step closer feels better. God knows what i will be like when i get the sodding visa x
Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:09 am
Look at moi!!!

Wierd feeling isn't it Lou...each step closer feels better. God knows what i will be like when i get the sodding visa x

I know exactly what you mean. I be a gibbering wreck when that email comes through

Lou
xx
Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx

Lou

Does that mean you went out again today for all these Acknowledgements to come through!!!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:26 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Lou

Does that mean you went out again today for all these Acknowledgements to come through!!!
Do you know - you're right!!!!!! I was out all morning. This is getting wierd.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 26th 2006, 6:37 am
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Do you know - you're right!!!!!! I was out all morning. This is getting wierd.

Lou
xx
Excellent news - can't be many more we're waiting for! All the positive vibes are working!

Jane
Old Jun 26th 2006, 6:58 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PJA
Excellent news - can't be many more we're waiting for! All the positive vibes are working!

Jane

Great news you two!!!!

Lou *lol* it works!! You should be out every morning!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.