Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jun 23rd 2006, 5:30 pm

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Got my ack today

Originally Posted by PJA
Hooray, hooray, got the email this morning! Got our acknowledgement - the vibes do work!

++++++++++++++++ vibes for the rest of you waiting!

Jane
Jane:
Good for you!!

Welcome to the bench............
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++vibes for faster processing of our applications!

Sush
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice
Default Re: Got my ack today

Originally Posted by PJA
Hooray, hooray, got the email this morning! Got our acknowledgement - the vibes do work!

Jane

Congrats, I know that it's your turn now,

Amazing the +++++++++++ vibes are working.

Bhupi
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 7:56 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PJA

Jane
Fantastic Jane!
Well Done
So pleased for you
sponge
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 8:14 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PJA

Jane

Yesssss. Another one down. ++++++++++++++++++ve vibes for some more.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 8:38 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PJA

Jane

Congrats Jane, noticed you sent yours a couple of days before ours, hopefully we'll hear something next week. ++++++++++vibes for myself & anyone else waiting!
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 9:54 pm
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kch
Congrats Jane, noticed you sent yours a couple of days before ours, hopefully we'll hear something next week. ++++++++++vibes for myself & anyone else waiting!
Yes KCH expecting yours next! ++++++++++++++ vibes

Jane
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:26 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kch

+++++++++++vibes++++++++++++++++
and more

...there that should do it kch

sponge
Old Jun 24th 2006, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sponge
and more

...there that should do it kch

sponge
Wooohooo good news indeed!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ vibes for KCH and the rest!

cheers,
Marina
Old Jun 25th 2006, 5:26 am
Just Joined

Miss_Blairess1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Lou, Thanks for the spreadsheet link I have fowarded on my details to join the queue! Have you had your Vetassessment outcome yet (I was with Vetassess)? They took about 8 weeks. Let me know how you get on. Good luck : )

Miss Blairess x
Old Jun 25th 2006, 5:33 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Miss_Blairess1
Lou, Thanks for the spreadsheet link I have fowarded on my details to join the queue! Have you had your Vetassessment outcome yet (I was with Vetassess)? They took about 8 weeks. Let me know how you get on. Good luck : )

Miss Blairess x
Hi

Yes we've had hubbies vetassess - they took 11 very long weeks. Glad to have that out of the way. Our visa application arrived in Adelaide on the 16th May so we're on the long wait for a case officer now. We're planning on sending off police checks in a couple of weeks and booking medicals for mid August.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 25th 2006, 6:13 am
Just Joined

Hi

Gosh, they took a while with that one! Does your hubby have a job sorted? Do you know how long it takes for them to allocate case officers? I sent my Police checks in with my application...not sure if I should have done that! Oh well.... I might think about booking my medical soon too. I won't organise the leaving party yet!!!

Miss_Blairess x
Old Jun 25th 2006, 6:19 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by Miss_Blairess1
Hi

Gosh, they took a while with that one! Does your hubby have a job sorted? Do you know how long it takes for them to allocate case officers? I sent my Police checks in with my application...not sure if I should have done that! Oh well.... I might think about booking my medical soon too. I won't organise the leaving party yet!!!

Miss_Blairess x

Case officer allocation is usually around the 4 month mark for 139ers - not sure about the other visas. No, hubby doesn't have a job yet but we're going on a reccie 3 weeks today and he's going to a couple of job agencies then. Do you have a job sorted?

Lou
xx
Old Jun 25th 2006, 6:36 am
Just Joined

Post Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Case officer allocation is usually around the 4 month mark for 139ers - not sure about the other visas. No, hubby doesn't have a job yet but we're going on a reccie 3 weeks today and he's going to a couple of job agencies then. Do you have a job sorted?

Lou
xx
Sounds like a good plan. Do you family in Oz too? No job yet : ( I've sent off my CV to a few companies and one have said they are interested but I will let them get back to me. When you tell them that you haven't had a visa granted yet...no matter how positively you put it doesn't sound too good! : (

Miss_Blairess x
Old Jun 25th 2006, 10:26 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PJA
Yes KCH expecting yours next! ++++++++++++++ vibes

Jane

Thanks Jane, Sponge & Marina, fingers crossed!
Old Jun 25th 2006, 9:05 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

G'Day everyone
Just to let you all know i have updated the list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm
with all of the latest news new members, acknowledgements and yes our first visa grant.
Welcome to all of the new members and congratulations for the acknowledgements and the visa grant

Regards
Dave
BTW put our house on market on 22/06/06 and got our first viewing tonight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.