Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:29 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds

Originally Posted by sponge
morning Sush
when you have the form you put your ref nbr from the acknowledgement form on the form where it asks for ...i think it says file nbr. and the date ASPC received it. then you book your meds and take the form having completed part A. The panel doctors normally send it off for you and you pay for the postage chosing international recorded or courier.
When it gets the othere end, because you have put the ref nbr and date they received the visa they can tie it up with you visa after the LCU

sponge

oh dear I think I forgot to write the date they received it on mine!

Jackie x
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:35 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

Jackie x

I'm sure you won't be the first or the last Jackie and it'll be fine....

Lou
xx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:45 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

Jackie x
Yeh, we only knew cos our agent told us Jackie and anyway they will tie it up with the file nbr. Shouldn't think that they would have 2 file nbrs the same, yours must be unique to you.Shouldn't worry.

sponge
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:50 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sponge
Yeh, we only knew cos our agent told us Jackie and anyway they will tie it up with the file nbr. Shouldn't think that they would have 2 file nbrs the same, yours must be unique to you.Shouldn't worry.

sponge

Yeah we are unique all right! lol.

Cheers sponge.

jackie
Old Jun 12th 2006, 9:30 am
Were off 2 c the wizard

robinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Hi everyone,

Thought I would check in with our latest update.
Payment was taken from our c/card on 8/6/06. No acknowledgment yet though.
We took a break last week, made the most of the sun. First thing I did when I walked back in the house was switch the computer on. How sad!

Anyhow will check back in when we get our acknowledgment.

Amanda
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:43 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by robinson clan
Hi everyone,

Thought I would check in with our latest update.
Payment was taken from our c/card on 8/6/06. No acknowledgment yet though.
We took a break last week, made the most of the sun. First thing I did when I walked back in the house was switch the computer on. How sad!

Anyhow will check back in when we get our acknowledgment.

Amanda
Just out of interest how do you recieve your acknowledgment, is via email or letter in the post? (I feel really guilty asking this worrying about Cheryl, sorry hon).
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:39 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Any news on your payment yet Marina?

Lou
xx

Hi Lou,

I just called ASPC and they told me that the payment isn't made yet as on Monday they had a public holiday. We should wait until the end of this week.... oh well.....
But there is another thing what is worrying me and giving a headache.... our sponsor.... it could happen that he cancels his sponsorship..................reason.... not very clear............

I hope Cheryl is doing fine... anyone heard anything?

Guys, it will be a difficult week for some of us, but let's keep it positive.... anyone have good news to share?

good luck everybody.

cheers,
Marina
xxx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Hi Lou,

I just called ASPC and they told me that the payment isn't made yet as on Monday they had a public holiday. We should wait until the end of this week.... oh well.....
But there is another thing what is worrying me and giving a headache.... our sponsor.... it could happen that he cancels his sponsorship..................reason.... not very clear............

I hope Cheryl is doing fine... anyone heard anything?

Guys, it will be a difficult week for some of us, but let's keep it positive.... anyone have good news to share?

good luck everybody.

cheers,
Marina
xxx
marina - i was under the impression that once the details were logged then nothing could be done to remove them.. it was only the assurer who could back out. send lacey a PM as she knows a little more than i do about that one as she had some info.

Not heard from cheryl. She will be working hard to see what she can do to get things sorted...so am not expecting to hear from her just yet, until things settle down.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:58 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
marina - i was under the impression that once the details were logged then nothing could be done to remove them.. it was only the assurer who could back out. send lacey a PM as she knows a little more than i do about that one as she had some info.

Not heard from cheryl. She will be working hard to see what she can do to get things sorted...so am not expecting to hear from her just yet, until things settle down.

Marina, I think Cath is right on this one but check with lacey.

This is a dreadful week for us last lot of 139ers. Let's hope it all ends up okay.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:58 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
Just out of interest how do you recieve your acknowledgment, is via email or letter in the post? (I feel really guilty asking this worrying about Cheryl, sorry hon).

We got ours by email - eventually.........

Lou
xx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:22 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CathnPaul

Thanks girls, it gives me hope.... will try to contact Lacey!

If anyone gets the chance to hear from Cheryl, we all are thinking of her and sending ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ vibes!!! Good luck girl, I hope your app. will be found in time!
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:08 pm

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Hi everyone:

FYI, this is the email update on processing that went out today from ASPC.

"As of 13th June 2006 the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is allocating
applications lodged on or before the following dates:

ONSHORE - paper based applications: 22 February 2006 (both priority and
non-priority applications)
ONSHORE- e-lodged (online) applications: 27 February 2006 (both priority
and non-priority applications)

SIR - paper based applications: 15 March 2006
SIR - e-lodged (online) applications: 30 April 2006

ONSHORE NEW ZEALAND APPLICATIONS: 22 November 2005

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS (all paper based)
Priority Applications: In the range of 11 to 20 January 2006
Non-Priority Applications: In the range of 19 October to 31 October 2005"

Looks like some of us has a long wait ahead. Especially me as I'm a NON-MODL But they're moving on to November now...Let's hope for the best!!

My acknowledgemnt took 18 days so hang in there guys, it will eventually come.

Sush
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

" Please find attached a letter acknowledging receipt of your Skilled visa application by the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC). "

Yes ! it arrived this morning via our agent.
they received our application on the 22/05/06 took the payment on the 6/06/06 and notified us 13/06/06.
Meds are booked for early July & police check as gone off so its sit back & wait time.

Rich
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:17 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wusor boy
" Please find attached a letter acknowledging receipt of your Skilled visa application by the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC). "

Yes ! it arrived this morning via our agent.
they received our application on the 22/05/06 took the payment on the 6/06/06 and notified us 13/06/06.
Meds are booked for early July & police check as gone off so its sit back & wait time.

Rich
Good news Rich
Just updating the timeline list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm when did you sent your application to ASPC?
Dave
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Good news Rich
Just updating the timeline list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm when did you sent your application to ASPC?
Dave
Dave , we sent it via our agent on the 17/05/06

thanks for the great work in the upkeep of the time line.

rich

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.