Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:26 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by wusor boy
" Please find attached a letter acknowledging receipt of your Skilled visa application by the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC). "

Yes ! it arrived this morning via our agent.
they received our application on the 22/05/06 took the payment on the 6/06/06 and notified us 13/06/06.
Meds are booked for early July & police check as gone off so its sit back & wait time.

Rich

Excellent Rich, I was thinking we would get ours soon after yours (money taken on 9/6), but looking at your timeline, maybe not, agent didn't send off our app till 1/6, so I presume will have a week or so to wait, never mind, concentrate on the footy instead

Good luck with your meds. We'll wait until they request it as we're unable to do Hong Kong pcc without the requested letter anyway, so might as well hang on then. I don't think we'll have a smooth sail as we have a couple of issues on meds as well. Good luck Sponge, don't stress yourself out, you'll be alright!
Old Jun 13th 2006, 10:55 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Great news Rich!

sponge
Old Jun 15th 2006, 12:07 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked and found that the payment has been taken from my card on 07/06/06

Does this mean that i can now be one of the official ( where is my Visa? users)

How long should i expect before an Ack?

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Looks like we will just miss April but deffinately be May applicants, I hope
Old Jun 15th 2006, 12:11 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Not long now for your ACK my came the day after CC was debited
i will add your news to the timeline at http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm

Regrades
Dave
Old Jun 15th 2006, 1:16 pm
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sa-redback
i will add your news to the timeline at http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm

Regrades
Dave
Just found out our payment taken too - 8/6/06, no ack yet though!

Jane

p.s. just looked at the timeline - excellent job Dave!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 1:29 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

I'm really pleased for both of you guys. Ack will follow soon.
sponge
Old Jun 15th 2006, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice

Hi,

I am also waiting for my ack, I hope this week we all will 100% get our ack.

For update in file mine file reach on 30/5/06 - I am planning to move to Hobart, frontloaded PCC

Bhupi

Last edited by smartbhupi; Jun 15th 2006 at 2:31 pm.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Regrades
Dave
Love the colour co-ord Dave...
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all

Hi dave

please could you update the form - as I have got ack at last! really happy!

App arrived 22 May and CC debited on 8th June and email ack recived 13th June.

Also I am heading to Sydney and I dont own my own house so that part is N/A for me! thanks!!

Good luck everyone else who is waiting!! x
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:39 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neepneeps
Hi dave

Also I am heading to Sydney and I dont own my own house so that part is N/A for me! thanks!!

Good one - now join the big wait.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Good one - now join the big wait.

Lou
xx

neepneeps , welcome to the happy band of may nail biters .

rich
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:21 am
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wusor boy
neepneeps , welcome to the happy band of may nail biters .

rich
Good news, fingers crossed we'll be very soon then!

Jane
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:25 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neepneeps
Hi dave

Congratulations
All updated keep a look out for the amber and greens on the list

Dave
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
All updated keep a look out for the amber and greens on the list

Dave
Dave - why dont you see if the administrators will add your timeline as a sticky at the front page... lots of people are using it from what I am reading??
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Handed PCC into local police station today and booked medicals today for the 7th July. Really surprised I was able to get them so quickly, after reading some threads were some have had to wait 2 (ish) months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.