Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old May 26th 2006, 12:53 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Yes please - and yes we'll enjoy the weekend now esp as we also think that the person that viewed our house this morning is really interested....

Lou
Done & fingers crossed with the house
Old May 26th 2006, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Yes please - and yes we'll enjoy the weekend now esp as we also think that the person that viewed our house this morning is really interested....

Lou

Finally Lou!!!!! at least you know now that the application is there!
this news needs celebration, cheers

fingers crossed for the house!!!!

Marina
xxx
Old May 26th 2006, 3:11 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Thanks just amended the list April/May timeline list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm
Good Luck
Hiya

Just to let you know we received an email today acknowledging receipt of our Visa 139. Thank God, thought I was going to have to do it all again!

Hang in there Lou, won't be long now.

Ali X

PS - info for database - received at DIMA on 15 May. We're not using an agent. Will look to book medicals for July. House went on the market 18 May (thought this might be an interesting column to add???)

Last edited by Mark & Ali; May 26th 2006 at 3:37 pm.
Old May 26th 2006, 3:41 pm
Were off 2 c the wizard

robinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant future

Hi everyone,

At last I can say that DHL have just collected our skilled independant 136 visa - MODL, Yipee!

Can you add us to the list please.

So now the waiting begins.
Old May 26th 2006, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Hiya

Just to let you know we received an email today acknowledging receipt of our Visa 139. Thank God, thought I was going to have to do it all again!

Hang in there Lou, won't be long now.

Ali X

PS - info for database - received at DIMA on 15 May. We're not using an agent. Will look to book medicals for July. House went on the market 18 May (thought this might be an interesting column to add???)
Hey thats good to know, because my 139 application arrived at DIMA on 15th too, so fingers crossed it should only be a few days.

Thanks
Denise
x
Old May 26th 2006, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Leeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enoughLeeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enough
Arrow Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Hi all.

Hoping to be on the May list with a 47SP (prospective marriage visa) lodged with the London office this week.
There's a bank hoiday on Monday in England so I don't know how that will affect things?
Old May 27th 2006, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice

Originally Posted by sa-redback
OK here is the list just go to http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm
if you like i will update and add the any updates.
If its OK with Lou

Hi,

Oh find this thread very interesting, please also add me to the list, as i submmited my docs on 24th May as a MODL in Network Security. Hope my file will reached Adelaide in 2-3 days.

Let's make this thread the best one with 100% success rate for all of us by solving and helping each other problems.

Bhupi
Old May 27th 2006, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Lou
OOh two lots of good news then. Good luck with the house.

Denise
Old May 27th 2006, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Dave just to let you know that we have finally received confirmation that our application is actually with ASPC. It was 'collected by their courier'(?????) on the 16th May. Took bloody 18 days to get there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well another delay for us.

Lou
xx

WooHoo Lou

Well done hun so pleased for you. Have celebrations this weekend because I know how stressed you were getting, I was feeling it too.
Old May 27th 2006, 9:02 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
WooHoo Lou

Well done hun so pleased for you. Have celebrations this weekend because I know how stressed you were getting, I was feeling it too.

Thanks Lisa, Denise etc. Sorry for getting so stressed about the whole thing but the not knowing whether the application was there or not was killing us as the implications of it not being there could have been huge with the 139 subclass disappearing at the end of June. We slept like babies last night and our stress levels have gone right down to the normal for waiting for acknowledgement.

Lou
xx
Old May 27th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Thanks Lisa, Denise etc. Sorry for getting so stressed about the whole thing but the not knowing whether the application was there or not was killing us as the implications of it not being there could have been huge with the 139 subclass disappearing at the end of June. We slept like babies last night and our stress levels have gone right down to the normal for waiting for acknowledgement.

Lou
xx
Lou don't apologise for being stressed, its very natural, particularly when it's the rest of your life your dealing with.

I'm just so pleased for you.
Old May 27th 2006, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Lou
xx
Quite right, don't apologise for getting stressed, i'd be worried if you didn't. Well, my stress has eased a bit, my husband has decided not to accept job in Houston which is the best news, but instead has taken a job on our doorstep, with a company that have offices all over Australia!!! You never know we might even get a transfer, then they will pay our shipping costs.

Denise
xxxxxx
Old May 27th 2006, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Lou
xx

Lou,

Sorry haven't congratulated you but been away with work for a couple of days. Well done I am so pleased. At least you know you made the deadline and its in well before June. Our application arrived in Australia yesterday so we hope that it will get to Adelaide by Monday / Tuesday. I feel a great sense of relief but I am sure I will feel great when I recieve the acknowledgement as it will mean the whole thing is real. At the moment it has been such a stressful build up I have lost all sense of reality!!.

Anyway you can relax and enjoy some calm before the next storm.

Cheryl
Old May 27th 2006, 4:47 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the latest visa rollercoaster riders the list has been updated but i haven't updated the XLS or CSV file for downloading to give chance for anyone with information for the additional data fields i have added they are "HOUSE ON MARKET", "HOUSE SOLD" and "WHERE ARE YOU HEADING?" if any one has any information for the new fields PM me the details.
Also i have by popular demand extended the list to allow June 06 applicants

Remember the is here http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm

I am sure we can support each other.
Thank you all for allowing me to do this for you.
Special thanks to Lou for getting the ball rolling and even with the stress of the last week still thinking of ways to benefit us all

Dave
Old May 27th 2006, 5:49 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denise6372
Quite right, don't apologise for getting stressed, i'd be worried if you didn't. Well, my stress has eased a bit, my husband has decided not to accept job in Houston which is the best news, but instead has taken a job on our doorstep, with a company that have offices all over Australia!!! You never know we might even get a transfer, then they will pay our shipping costs.

Denise
xxxxxx
Phew regarding the job in Houston. I think I'd be gutted if Chaz suddenly decided to look at a job in the US. Nice if you got the employment transfer though..................

Lou
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.