Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old May 22nd 2006, 1:53 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Booked to be collected Tomorrow 23rd May

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Was hoping to be a March applicant, then an April but still waiting for vetassess skills assessment so will (hopefully) be May now. Anyone care to join me?

Lou
xx
Old May 22nd 2006, 2:17 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Sunny_Glesga & leechy100
Congratulations on getting your application's away PM me your visa types and date it gets on the way to ASPC and i will add the details to the April/May timeline list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm

Regards
Dave
Old May 22nd 2006, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Sunny_Glesga & leechy100
Congratulations on getting your application's away PM me your visa types and date it gets on the way to ASPC and i will add the details to the April/May timeline list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm

Regards
Dave
Will do Dave, as soon as agent lets me know when it's gone, Nicky x
Old May 22nd 2006, 9:22 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Booked to be collected Tomorrow 23rd May
Brilliant - welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx
Old May 22nd 2006, 11:05 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

We posted ours off last week to agent, not sure how long it'll take for them to send off. Hope we can make it for May!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!
Old May 22nd 2006, 11:47 pm

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

HI everyone!
I posted my applications last week and it was delivered to ASSPC on 18th May. Still awaiting acknowledgement...Mine is a 136 non-MODL. Can I join you guys in this gruelling journey? FYI, I frontloaded PCCs.

Sush-jpn
Old May 23rd 2006, 12:47 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

No time like the present

DHL used, sent 23rd May 136-MODL, PCC`s Frontloaded, Done the TRA through Agent, going this one alone

When do i get the Visa?

Sunny_Glesga & leechy100

Regards
Dave
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:46 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Welcome aboard the roller coaster Kch & Sush-jpn
hold on tight LOL
You are now on the April/May timeline list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm

Good Luck

Dave
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:49 am
The Analog Kid

Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
No time like the present

DHL used, sent 23rd May 136-MODL, PCC`s Frontloaded, Done the TRA through Agent, going this one alone

When do i get the Visa?
Thanks i have added the details to the April/May timeline list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm

Dave
Old May 23rd 2006, 9:01 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome aboard the roller coaster Kch & Sush-jpn
hold on tight LOL
You are now on the April/May timeline list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm

Good Luck

Dave
Thanks Dave.
Old May 24th 2006, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Thanks i have added the details to the April/May timeline list http://www.amateurastronomy.org.uk/britexpats/may06.htm

Dave
Dave,

Hi I have sent of our 139 Visa application this morning by DHL, we have not used an agent. Could you please update my info on your great spreadsheet please. I will let you know as soon as I receive acknowledgement ( should be in the next week if all goes well).

Thanks to everyone for all your support especially, Marina (Ice queen), Lou (Charles Eddington) and Kez (seacaptain). Thanks girls you were my rock during tough times. Hi to all May applicants and thanks Dave for setting up such a great spreadsheet, we can support each other over the next very silent waiting months.

Cheryl
Old May 24th 2006, 2:02 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Dave,

Hi I have sent of our 139 Visa application this morning by DHL, we have not used an agent. Could you please update my info on your great spreadsheet please. I will let you know as soon as I receive acknowledgement ( should be in the next week if all goes well).

Thanks to everyone for all your support especially, Marina (Ice queen), Lou (Charles Eddington) and Kez (seacaptain). Thanks girls you were my rock during tough times. Hi to all May applicants and thanks Dave for setting up such a great spreadsheet, we can support each other over the next very silent waiting months.

Cheryl
Cheryl

Fantastic that you have at last got your application on the way. Don't expect acknowledgement next week though as ASPC are behind and were yesterday acknowledging applications that arrived on the 5th may. At least you can track when it arrives. Any way, brilliant news.

Lou
xx
Old May 24th 2006, 2:11 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dave,

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

It was my pleasure to help and congratulations on sending your application, now to get ready for the wait.

Yes, our fella Dave is great, isn't he?

cheers guys and enjoy your day.
Tomorrow (Thursday) is a free day here in Holland! whooohoooo!!! *lol*

Marina
xxxxx
Old May 24th 2006, 2:23 pm
The Analog Kid

Dave,

Cheryl
Greeeeeeat News Cheryl
As i type on this PC i am updating the list on another
Welcome to the Roller coaster.
Thanks for your kind words regarding the spreadsheet but it was all started by Lou
Regards
Dave

Last edited by sa-redback; May 24th 2006 at 2:25 pm.
Old May 24th 2006, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all

Hi Dave please can you put me on the timeline/spreadsheet - my application 139 was received at DIMIA on the 22 May. Good luck everyone! xxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.