Wikiposts

Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:01 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Weasy
Only got 2 minutes til I take my girls for their first day back at school and I hate it too... I love the holidays and having them with me too

Not doing much to cheer you up there though eh Sponge? Come on someone give us a 'got it'

Lou
xx
Thanks for that Lou, it is actually nice in a wicked way to know that some one else is feeling the misery too!
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:39 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by sponge
Thanks for that Lou, it is actually nice in a wicked way to know that some one else is feeling the misery too!
Hi Lou and Sponge
Just done the school run myself (40 year 7 & 8 ) in my big red bus *lol*
Here is something to brighten up you morning >>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.lolpictures.com/data//502/DogNap.jpg

Have a nice day
Dave
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:44 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Can't open that link Dave - it says:-

Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://www.lolpictures.com/errordocs/404.gif”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Hi Lou and Sponge
Just done the school run myself (40 year 7 & 8 ) in my big red bus *lol*
Here is something to brighten up you morning >>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.lolpictures.com/data//502/DogNap.jpg

Have a nice day
Dave
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:52 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Can't open that link Dave - it says:-

Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://www.lolpictures.com/errordocs/404.gif”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

Lou
xx
OK here it is
see attachment
Attached Thumbnails Any May 06 Visa applicants?-dognap.jpg  
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:54 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhhhhhh - how cute....

Bet 40 year 7 & 8s was fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx

OK here it is
see attachment
Old Sep 4th 2006, 9:00 pm
The Analog Kid

Ahhhhhhhhh - how cute....

Bet 40 year 7 & 8s was fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou
xx
Yes all the year 7's had big smiles but the year 8's were all sad
wait till tomorrow when the rest go back now that will be hell
But i dont need to cover tomorrow so ill be OK
Old Sep 5th 2006, 1:22 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

aahhh Dave that's soooooo cute.
Thats what mine look like when tucked in up at night.....oh now I miss him even more...and tomorrow will only get worse with the girls gone!

Thanks anyway, roll on 3.40!
Old Sep 5th 2006, 1:51 am
The Analog Kid

aahhh Dave that's soooooo cute.
Thats what mine look like when tucked in up at night.....oh now I miss him even more...and tomorrow will only get worse with the girls gone!

Thanks anyway, roll on 3.40!
Only a hour left so look here for and have a laugh >>>>>>>>>http://www.photoduck.com/artist.aspx?pxo=1051
I hope this dont make it worse *lol*
Dave
Old Sep 5th 2006, 5:35 am
Perth......at last!

Thanks Dave,
Just got back home, and looked at your dancing baby!
You have such a variety of ways to cheer people up. Thanks.
My son had a great 1st day, but gave me pulpatations when he asked if he could get the bus from tomorrow. But I am going to be brave and let go.(she says pulling her hair and biting her nails)
After all, we all have to let go some time don't we?
But I am not going to let the others grow, I will have to buy some stay small pills.

Any good news anyone?
Old Sep 5th 2006, 8:49 am
Look at moi!!!

We keep telling ours to stop growing - afraid they take no notice

Here's hoping it's a visa Wednesday tomorrow - the closer it all gets the more of a fix of 'got its' I need to perk me up.

Lou
xx

Thanks Dave,
Just got back home, and looked at your dancing baby!
You have such a variety of ways to cheer people up. Thanks.
My son had a great 1st day, but gave me pulpatations when he asked if he could get the bus from tomorrow. But I am going to be brave and let go.(she says pulling her hair and biting her nails)
After all, we all have to let go some time don't we?
But I am not going to let the others grow, I will have to buy some stay small pills.

Any good news anyone?
Old Sep 9th 2006, 10:05 am
The Analog Kid

Hi all
I had a message from Marina today, they are having a geat time in Porugal and she asked me to pass on greetings to all you all

So>>>>>>
Grettings to all my BE mates from sunny Portugal
cheers,
Marina
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Hi

could I ask for a little amendment to the spreadsheet - our flat is going on the market this afternoon, spent the whole weekend negotiating 0.01% of the agents fee!

Fingers crossed for huge jump in dates tomorrow - lots of positive vibes being sent to you all.

One thing I have to share with everyone, it is/was great getting visa through, only problem is I havent slept a good night since!! List of things to do, things to pack, deadlines, dates, people to speak to, cars to sell - who was it who wanted the dishwasher, party, family travelling into to UK for party, should I pack duvet in a vacu bag, will my trolls go missing in the freight, will the flight prices go up drastically before we sell the flat/sign docs - and on and on and on and on. I am seriously thinking of resorting to Nytol tablets just to get back into sleep patterns - still got another three weeks at work and OH at home trying to get on with paperwork but this is not his strong point, bless his little plumber heart!

Still checking in for regular BE doses - the addiction isnt getting less!

Paula
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:38 am
The Analog Kid

Wink Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Downies
Hi

could I ask for a little amendment to the spreadsheet - our flat is going on the market this afternoon, spent the whole weekend negotiating 0.01% of the agents fee!

Fingers crossed for huge jump in dates tomorrow - lots of positive vibes being sent to you all.

One thing I have to share with everyone, it is/was great getting visa through, only problem is I havent slept a good night since!! List of things to do, things to pack, deadlines, dates, people to speak to, cars to sell - who was it who wanted the dishwasher, party, family travelling into to UK for party, should I pack duvet in a vacu bag, will my trolls go missing in the freight, will the flight prices go up drastically before we sell the flat/sign docs - and on and on and on and on. I am seriously thinking of resorting to Nytol tablets just to get back into sleep patterns - still got another three weeks at work and OH at home trying to get on with paperwork but this is not his strong point, bless his little plumber heart!

Still checking in for regular BE doses - the addiction isnt getting less!

Paula
Hi Paula
no worries pet i will update the sheet today, Good luck with the sale of the flat

I remember a certain brown liquid from Newcastle that when taken in large quantity's made me sleep like a baby, only problem was someone always hit me on the head and i always woke with a bad head, dont know why *lol*
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Hi Paula
no worries pet i will update the sheet today, Good luck with the sale of the flat

I remember a certain brown liquid from Newcastle that when taken in large quantity's made me sleep like a baby, only problem was someone always hit me on the head and i always woke with a bad head, dont know why *lol*
The brown liquid is a little too much for me - they come with large trolls who wait till you pass out, then bash you all over - rip majority of your brain functions out - and I wont mention what they do to your bowels!!

Have been indulging in the brown liquid Brandy instead - now getting worried I am going to pickle everything!

The oz wine isnt working like it should!

Gone off gin!

Give me sleep!! Will pop into Medicentre on the way home and buy a box of Nytol one-a-night and see how they work out.

Paula
Old Sep 11th 2006, 1:49 am
The Analog Kid

Cool Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Downies
The brown liquid is a little too much for me - they come with large trolls who wait till you pass out, then bash you all over - rip majority of your brain functions out - and I wont mention what they do to your bowels!!

Have been indulging in the brown liquid Brandy instead - now getting worried I am going to pickle everything!

The oz wine isnt working like it should!

Gone off gin!

Give me sleep!! Will pop into Medicentre on the way home and buy a box of Nytol one-a-night and see how they work out.

Paula
Yeah and they steal all of your money little buggers
We used to called them rally fairies on account they always came out at bike rallies *lol*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.