Wikiposts

Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Weasy
Congratulations!!!!!!

We've just moved into our rented flat - packers packing our stuff to store until we get visa as we speak, complete sale next week. It's a weird feeling, feels like we're on holiday

Lou
xx

Lou hun it is happening!!! good luck with all!

oh yes the holiday feeling.... I know that one *lol*
I hope all goes well and you'll be settled well in your new house.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Downies
CONGRATULATIONS!! Well done on a major quick sale!! Wish we had been brave enough to put on market first!

Paula

Thanks Paula!!! I think mad is more to the point! We are lucky as Mum has house she rents out in Ledbury so is going to give her tenants notice so we can move in their till we're ready to move to Oz. Just wish we had the visa in some respects as now will have to move everything to a much smaller house when we could have sold most of it if we knew we had been accepted! Oh well - a lot will have to go into storage i think - and on ebay for all the junk!!!

xx
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JosieJ
Oh good luck!!! We have a lovely house but it's not in the best of areas, so we were really worried it wouldn't go - only 1K under the asking price too which was still a grand more than the agents valued the house at!!! Keep us informed how you get on!!! Thanks for your congrats! xxx

Thanks Josie I'll keep you informed

We have a lovely flat in nice area, 9th floor and wonderful view over Rotterdam, so we believe it should go fine
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:23 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Melty - yes it is all happening this week for us. Just hope we get the visa now

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Lou hun it is happening!!! good luck with all!

oh yes the holiday feeling.... I know that one *lol*
I hope all goes well and you'll be settled well in your new house.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:26 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Hi Dave

Get your crayons out - we've only gone and sold the house this morning!!!!!! Champers tonight me thinks!!! Didn't think it would go that quickly! We'll move into rented then on a short lease until we hear about the visa!

xx
Well done ill update it now. Good feeling isn't it really makes it all feel real and things are happening
Good luck on finding a rental
Dave
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Congratulations! Hope everything goes smoothly and quickly for you!
Jo

Oh good luck!!! We have a lovely house but it's not in the best of areas, so we were really worried it wouldn't go - only 1K under the asking price too which was still a grand more than the agents valued the house at!!! Keep us informed how you get on!!! Thanks for your congrats! xxx
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:31 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Paula!!! I think mad is more to the point! We are lucky as Mum has house she rents out in Ledbury so is going to give her tenants notice so we can move in their till we're ready to move to Oz. Just wish we had the visa in some respects as now will have to move everything to a much smaller house when we could have sold most of it if we knew we had been accepted! Oh well - a lot will have to go into storage i think - and on ebay for all the junk!!!

xx
Oh you have a place to go that is even better
Nice place is Ledbury stayed at Much Marcle and been to many Land Rover events at Eastnor.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:37 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys - it looks like I have about 1/2 an hour left before the packers drag me off the puter kicking and screaming :scared: - if I don't manage to log on for a couple of days think of me, desparately trying to get an internet connection at our flat.....................

See ya all later

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Oh you have a place to go that is even better
Nice place is Ledbury stayed at Much Marcle and been to many Land Rover events at Eastnor.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:40 pm
The Analog Kid

Well guys - it looks like I have about 1/2 an hour left before the packers drag me off the puter kicking and screaming :scared: - if I don't manage to log on for a couple of days think of me, desparately trying to get an internet connection at our flat.....................

See ya all later

Lou
xx
See ya Lou we will ask ASPC to hold off doing anything till you get back online *lol*
Take Care
Dave
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:41 pm
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

See ya all later

Lou
xx
Good Luck Lou, hope all goes well and hope to chat to you soon.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

See ya all later

Lou
xx

Good luck girl!

We'll be thinking about you and fingers crossed for the internet connection

xxx
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Good luck Lou - how will you manage without BE!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for all your well wishes!!!!

Here's to Visa Wednesday!

xx
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

My god this thread has been quiet!!!

DAVE - GET YOUR CRAYONS OUT WE GOT A CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think i'm excited!!!! May 19th 136 Ind and we got a co!!! Come on guys - they're moving quicker now!

Had an email when i got home from my visa consultant to say that my CO is requesting one last bit of info - 2 years p60's for my OH - the main applicant. hubby's dropping them in tomorrow and they'll get scanned to Oz. Should apparently get visa letter soon after!

Can't believe it - it seems worse though as not heard of them asking for this info and still scared after my momentary chasing around with a bottle of wine in tow that they still might refuse it. Hubby isn't self employed or anything though so can't believe there'd be any issues!

Here's to all us other may applicants!!!!

xx
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:29 am
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think i'm excited!!!! May 19th 136 Ind and we got a co!!! Come on guys - they're moving quicker now!

Had an email when i got home from my visa consultant to say that my CO is requesting one last bit of info - 2 years p60's for my OH - the main applicant. hubby's dropping them in tomorrow and they'll get scanned to Oz. Should apparently get visa letter soon after!

Can't believe it - it seems worse though as not heard of them asking for this info and still scared after my momentary chasing around with a bottle of wine in tow that they still might refuse it. Hubby isn't self employed or anything though so can't believe there'd be any issues!

xx
Brill news Josie. Looks like things are definitely starting to move. Just been looking at 'our spreadsheet' wonder what's happened to Stacy & Jordan - can't find them on the forum to see if things are progressing with their Visa?

Again congratulations - have a drink for me!!

Ali X
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:30 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

xx

Well done Josie......Hopefully wont be too long now.

We are at the end of May so hopefully will be us soon too X

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.