Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Aug 23rd 2012, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Congratulations Dandnhill, brilliant news , bet you are over the moon
Originally Posted by vettemaster
Congratulations. I bet you feel good right now
Thank you you guys. It really is a lovely feeling.
Old Aug 24th 2012, 1:59 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

There is nothing to see here!! Has anyone got any news at all??
Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

mouradb is on a distinguished road

Nothing new still waiting for a miracle !!!!! it has been 3 weeks since medical sent ....
Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:12 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by mouradb
Nothing new still waiting for a miracle !!!!! it has been 3 weeks since medical sent ....
Its been over 6 weeks since we had ours

Last edited by vettemaster; Aug 24th 2012 at 6:14 pm.
Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Ive got my x-ray next week , thats all I've got
Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all

Sent our additional medical information that they wanted and they received that about 3 weeks ago. Still twiddling our thumbs whilst having our fingers crossed (not an easy manouvre). Ho hum
Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:25 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Good luck Leslie. Take a deep breath before you have it done
Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Good luck Leslie. Take a deep breath before you have it done
Thanks so much, its on Thursday or Friday whichever I want (Thursday is what Im going for of course ). Have to pay £75 and have photos and passport again...dont even care about that, they could have said £750 please, and I would have said 'ohh thats grand' (as long as its okay). Deep breath and hopefully the x-ray will come up seethrough .

Hope you have soon too, think positive
Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry, vettemaster, that should have read 'hope you hear soon too' ,
Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:35 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Sorry, vettemaster, that should have read 'hope you hear soon too' ,
Cheers
Old Aug 24th 2012, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheers
I can see hysteria has set in , wont let the doctors know....
Old Aug 24th 2012, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks so much, its on Thursday or Friday whichever I want (Thursday is what Im going for of course ). Have to pay £75 and have photos and passport again...dont even care about that, they could have said £750 please, and I would have said 'ohh thats grand' (as long as its okay). Deep breath and hopefully the x-ray will come up seethrough .

Hope you have soon too, think positive
Sputum sputed, x-ray booked for 11 October. So we still have a looooonnnng wait.

Estate agent appointed. Well, we live in hope.

£100 for our repeat x-ray. No mention of photos, but that should be only one they need, surely?
Old Aug 24th 2012, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Sputum sputed, x-ray booked for 11 October. So we still have a looooonnnng wait.

Estate agent appointed. Well, we live in hope.

£100 for our repeat x-ray. No mention of photos, but that should be only one they need, surely?
, how did the sputum test go, was some produced ? It is a long wait but you would be surprised how fast it goes - 5 weeks since mine by the time my x-ray next week . Good luck with the house - you never know, you could be homeless before this ends (in the nicest possible way ).

As for the photos, Im taking along the family photo album at this stage (the one titled 'The 100 stages of immigration' ) and will let them choose as many as they like. They didnt say but I will take along 3 or 4 just to be on the safe side
Old Aug 24th 2012, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

, how did the sputum test go, was some produced ? It is a long wait but you would be surprised how fast it goes - 5 weeks since mine by the time my x-ray next week . Good luck with the house - you never know, you could be homeless before this ends (in the nicest possible way ).

As for the photos, Im taking along the family photo album at this stage (the one titled 'The 100 stages of immigration' ) and will let them choose as many as they like. They didnt say but I will take along 3 or 4 just to be on the safe side
I believe he produced. Said he nearly puked all 3 times!!

Ha ha! Our immigration photo album spans 3 years - I think I will save the spares, show how much we have aged since we started this!

Yes, I do fear that we will be homeless. Though I would rather try and sell now and hit the autumn market; if we don't sell, then we have the spring market to go at too.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 11:37 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Question Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Hi Violets, how did the X- Ray go? Its awfully quiet on this tread I am sure our local postman thinks I am stalking him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.