Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hi Leslie, I thought this was all sorted with the X-Rays

I hope you hear something from the DMP and it is all good news
I bet you still get PR before us
Ive decided that Sept 21st sounds like a great day to get PR . That would be a year since my immigration interview, would round the year off nicely
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:52 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Ive decided that Sept 21st sounds like a great day to get PR . That would be a year since my immigration interview, would round the year off nicely
Well in that case ours would be the 16th of September as thats a year since we had our Immigration Interview
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Well in that case ours would be the 16th of September as thats a year since we had our Immigration Interview
Wow, I didnt realise that you were there the same time as us. So, four days for you and 11 for me.....yeah . What are the chances
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:09 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Wow, I didnt realise that you were there the same time as us. So, four days for you and 11 for me.....yeah . What are the chances
We had our interview with Sarah Graham Leon and we met Marcus Chambers during our interview. Who did you have your interview with ?
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

We had our interview with Sarah Graham Leon and we met Marcus Chambers during our interview. Who did you have your interview with ?
We had both Sarah and Marcus throughout the interview. Seemed to be led by Marcus but both input the whole way through and they asked lots of questions but it didnt feel like being questioned if you know what I mean. I have to say it was just like having a chat, very friendly. I really liked them both and so did my daughter, she thought they were really nice.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:19 am
B.E.Enthusiast

We had both Sarah and Marcus throughout the interview. Seemed to be led by Marcus but both input the whole way through and they asked lots of questions but it didnt feel like being questioned if you know what I mean. I have to say it was just like having a chat, very friendly. I really liked them both and so did my daughter, she thought they were really nice.
Did you walk past Railway Chambers 3 times like we did? while trying to find the Economic development office
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Did you walk past Railway Chambers 3 times like we did? while trying to find the Economic development office
Ahhhh I have no idea , what is railway chambers, a pub?? We had driven around and found the road the day before and a car park just around the corner from it. We had come from Broadway, down a road or up a road and into a car park, following the GPS the whole time . I have to say I missed half of the Forks also , didnt realise there was the other side to it where it looks like you can walk by the river...I think. We did however find the beach....was great
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:35 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Ahhhh I have no idea , what is railway chambers, a pub?? We had driven around and found the road the day before and a car park just around the corner from it. We had come from Broadway, down a road or up a road and into a car park, following the GPS the whole time . I have to say I missed half of the Forks also , didnt realise there was the other side to it where it looks like you can walk by the river...I think. We did however find the beach....was great
Click me please > Electric Railway Chambers was the building the EDO was in . We missed half of the Forks the 1st time and we parked around the corner from Electric Railway Chambers too. We just missed you as we stayed in Winnipeg until the 18th September 2011

Last edited by vettemaster; Sep 12th 2012 at 10:43 am.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Railway Chambers was the building the EDO was in . We missed half of the Forks the 1st time and we parked around the corner from Railway Chambers too. We just missed you as we stayed in Winnipeg until the 18th September 2011
Ohhh the building the EDO was in, why didnt you say so , I had no idea it was called that, just knew we had to go to Notre Dame Ave a far as i remember and up a few floors when we got into the building. One of my brothers always wonders how I manage to get back home every night after work . I once got lost in a tube station in london, I think it was Victoria but it could have been a different one . I have a theory that I cant get lost in England, no matter where you get lost driving I figure theres always a road fairly close that you find your way back on . Im hoping Winnipeg will be straight forward too but plan to have a sat nav there
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:52 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Ohhh the building the EDO was in, why didnt you say so , I had no idea it was called that, just knew we had to go to Notre Dame Ave a far as i remember and up a few floors when we got into the building. One of my brothers always wonders how I manage to get back home every night after work . I once got lost in a tube station in london, I think it was Victoria but it could have been a different one . I have a theory that I cant get lost in England, no matter where you get lost driving I figure theres always a road fairly close that you find your way back on . Im hoping Winnipeg will be straight forward too but plan to have a sat nav there
Well It was written in large writing on the front of the building when we found it I like North America, as every where is blocks and not like the UK. You just turn left,left,left and left and you are right back where you started. Although I might be wrong about some streets in Canada. It was certainly that way in parts of the USA

I once got on a tube in London and went in the wrong direction?! It took me 3 stops to work it out
Old Sep 12th 2012, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Well It was written in large writing on the front of the building when we found it I like North America, as every where is blocks and not like the UK. You just turn left,left,left and left and you are right back where you started. Although I might be wrong about some streets in Canada. It was certainly that way in parts of the USA

I once got on a tube in London and went in the wrong direction?! It took me 3 stops to work it out
Who really looks at those large letters on buildings . Nice link about the building by the way.

I liked the blocks idea also but tended to go right right right and right as I wasnt great at deciding on which lane i should be in, much easier not to have to cross traffic and risk life and limb . My friend let me drive his car in the States once....just once . I found Canada easy to drive in after a day or two, was really surprised, I ended up loving driving there, its the one thing i was nervous about. I really didnt realise how much we missed out on in Winnipeg until we were back home and we went somewhere every day. We came back on the 22nd.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

I once got on a tube in London and went in the wrong direction?! It took me 3 stops to work it out [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I love that . My brother used to fall asleep on the tube frequently and end up near the end of the central line where we lived and would phone to say he was on his way to sleep over .
Old Sep 12th 2012, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

LOL... i remember on first weekend in London, we took tube to go to Tower of London, and it was a sunday. Half the network was under maintenance.
Had to travel across the areas by tube, bus & ferry to reach the destination. first time too much
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:20 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
LOL... i remember on first weekend in London, we took tube to go to Tower of London, and it was a sunday. Half the network was under maintenance.
Had to travel across the areas by tube, bus & ferry to reach the destination. first time too much
We always find it too much everytime we visit
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

We always find it too much everytime we visit
Too much is a understatement... I got so fed up, its one of the reasons Im moving to Canada..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.