Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Aug 30th 2012, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Well I hope we do not get the dreaded white envelope as I am off work this week with a lower respiratory tract infection Which makes it worse as I am physically watching the mail every day

I wish you good luck anyway. I bet you still get PR before us
X-ray done (again) . The x-ray guy said, welcome to the random selection of Canadian immigration - have another x-ray!! I have to say it made me laugh . He said that he has seen quite a few people come back even when they have doctors stating they really dont need it and that Canadian immigration will never say why its required. It was a bit of a relief to hear in a weird way. All went well thanks guys.

Sorry to hear you are ill Vettemaster, dont exercise!!!!! I did when I thought a similar infection was going and caused myself soo many problems, so sit in a quiet corner and recover . Hope you get well soon. By the way that terrible white envelope comes inside a brown one , sorry, so dont get excited until you open it, I was a little excited until the white one fell out . I am pretty sure in my head you will have yours before us, I know one thing by the time they both come there will be fireworks seen in the skies everywhere.

Thanks for the good wishes Kaye5.

DandNHill, hope you receive your COPR soon. I also read your Canniversary, bit of a journey for sure.

Back to waiting
Old Aug 30th 2012, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Violets - glad that's another stage over for you.

6 weeks until my OH's x-ray then another week until the sputum has brewed. (Counting the days...)

Here's hoping some of you have moved on another notch by then...

Shall we all go back to sleep for a bit?
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 4:21 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
X-ray done (again) . The x-ray guy said, welcome to the random selection of Canadian immigration - have another x-ray!! I have to say it made me laugh . He said that he has seen quite a few people come back even when they have doctors stating they really dont need it and that Canadian immigration will never say why its required. It was a bit of a relief to hear in a weird way. All went well thanks guys.

Sorry to hear you are ill Vettemaster, dont exercise!!!!! I did when I thought a similar infection was going and caused myself soo many problems, so sit in a quiet corner and recover . Hope you get well soon. By the way that terrible white envelope comes inside a brown one , sorry, so dont get excited until you open it, I was a little excited until the white one fell out . I am pretty sure in my head you will have yours before us, I know one thing by the time they both come there will be fireworks seen in the skies everywhere.

Thanks for the good wishes Kaye5.

DandNHill, hope you receive your COPR soon. I also read your Canniversary, bit of a journey for sure.

Back to waiting
Our bank draft was cashed on the 30th August yipee!
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

winner-777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to everyone, I am a newby, but would love to make friends before I will see you all in Canada Well to see all would be an exaggeration, at list the ones who are heading to Manitoba

Last edited by winner-777; Sep 3rd 2012 at 4:53 pm.
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

I would check ours, but seems a bit pointless at the moment!

- some news won't be far behind for you.
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Old Sep 3rd 2012, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by winner-777
Hi to everyone, I am a newby, but would love to make friends before I will see you all in Canada Well to see all would be an exaggeration, at list the ones who are heading to Manitoba
Hey winner, welcome! I am in MB .. For already a while

How far are you in the process? Where in MB are you plan on going and what kinda job are you looking at?

Cheers Ilse
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Yeahhhhhh, thats brilliant news, small steps but steps all the same . Great news
Old Sep 4th 2012, 2:54 am
Just Joined

winner-777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manitobain
Hey winner, welcome! I am in MB .. For already a while

How far are you in the process? Where in MB are you plan on going and what kinda job are you looking at?

Cheers Ilse
I am just in the beginning of my immigration jorney Heading to Pembina Valley for some welding job... What about you?
Old Sep 4th 2012, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

mouradb is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, any news after your medical?
congrats vettmaster shouldnt take long now!!
Old Sep 4th 2012, 10:10 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by mouradb
Hi everyone, any news after your medical?
congrats vettmaster shouldnt take long now!!
Thanks, we hope some thing will happen soon
Old Sep 4th 2012, 10:14 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Good luck vettmaster, wishing you a speedy PR
Old Sep 4th 2012, 10:17 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

Thank you
Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Good luck vettmaster, wishing you a speedy PR
Old Sep 6th 2012, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

FLMeehan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All, think everyone is getting so close now , Congratulations to those of you that have your passport request or corp. And good luck to those still waiting on x-rays. Our final pack was sent on
31st Aug, they request further police checks, which took longer than expected, also left it later than we should have to order our bank draft for PR. Anyway all done, now the waiting starts again, hope to hear and have CORP by xmas... hoping this isnt unrealitic? to sell up and move to Calgary in June. timing is down to the children and wanting them to start school afresh in the Sept, without having to start a new school half way through the year, were they stand out like a sore thump, of course this is just a personal preferance (and again all down to timing) This application process has been long and frustrating at times, but now as we start to see light at the end of the tunnel, diffrent nerves start to arise. Good luck again to everyone.
Old Sep 6th 2012, 2:46 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FLMeehan
Hi All, think everyone is getting so close now , Congratulations to those of you that have your passport request or corp. And good luck to those still waiting on x-rays. Our final pack was sent on
31st Aug, they request further police checks, which took longer than expected, also left it later than we should have to order our bank draft for PR. Anyway all done, now the waiting starts again, hope to hear and have CORP by xmas... hoping this isnt unrealitic? to sell up and move to Calgary in June. timing is down to the children and wanting them to start school afresh in the Sept, without having to start a new school half way through the year, were they stand out like a sore thump, of course this is just a personal preferance (and again all down to timing) This application process has been long and frustrating at times, but now as we start to see light at the end of the tunnel, diffrent nerves start to arise. Good luck again to everyone.

Well done hope all goes well, we are still waiting on MPNP (Family Stream) LOA, our online application was submitted on 1st June. Sorry to hear about your police checks taking so long, are you able to share the reason why? We have an issue that we are not sure how is going to pan out, we lived in Oman for 3 years with the British Forces, in the CIC application it states that police check certificates must be no more than 1 year old, ours will be 1 year old this Dec, but if we have not been back to Oman since then and we have the one given to us before departure i fail to see the relevance of having to have one that is no more than a year? Trying to get a new one from there is almost impossible. If we had been back since then, i could see the point but we have not. Despite emailing the Canadian embassy in London and having had a reply we are still non the wiser, the email they sent was kind of generic and did not relate specifically to my question, don't want this issue to hold up our application.

Regards

Andrew

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.