Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Oct 20th 2012, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Canadiandouble
Hi Violets!
Do you think that after having the sputum results (that took loooong 60 days) negative they can ask for another batch of TB tests or these will be enough?

I am reading everything I can about the subject and I am not sure if I am just torturing myself..... .... They are SO quiet after they got the results....

I am dreaming to be there during too...

Please share your thoughts!
Hi, honestly, I have no idea . I think they can ask for any further information/tests they think are necessary but of course everyone hopes nothing more will be asked for .

Every case seems different so reading what 'might' happen is probably pretty torturous . Hopefully you will hear soon also
Old Oct 21st 2012, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Hi, honestly, I have no idea . I think they can ask for any further information/tests they think are necessary but of course everyone hopes nothing more will be asked for .

Every case seems different so reading what 'might' happen is probably pretty torturous . Hopefully you will hear soon also
+1

Although, have you seen this thread?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ht=inactive+tb
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Maplease
I have just sent them an e-mail to see if they will confirm that they have received the information. Will let you know if I get a response. All I can suggest is eating decent cheese and drinking cheap wine as a way of compensation until we get a response.

Fingers crossed to all that we hear something soon
Got a response today. Basically says that they have received all our information and will let me know if they require anything else.

Back to eating decent cheese then
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

for the cheese!

When did your results get sent to CIC?

Violets has been waiting for a fair few weeks now; ours just went off last week. Vettemaster hasn't heard back from original meds in July.

Wonder why we are all in limbo?
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kaye5
for the cheese!

When did your results get sent to CIC?

Violets has been waiting for a fair few weeks now; ours just went off last week. Vettemaster hasn't heard back from original meds in July.

Wonder why we are all in limbo?
The additional information we sent was signed for on the 3rd August. I have no idea what the hold up is. Wish I did. It didn't seem to take half as long as this for the original medical requests.
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

The additional information we sent was signed for on the 3rd August. I have no idea what the hold up is. Wish I did. It didn't seem to take half as long as this for the original medical requests.
That is a long time. There's no consistency though - we had meds done 1 day after Vettemaster - 3 weeks later we had a letter (not the one we wanted, but at least a letter) and he hasn't heard anything at all.

Old Oct 23rd 2012, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Got a response today. Basically says that they have received all our information and will let me know if they require anything else.

Eat as much cheese as you can. Its sooo expensive here....
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger
Eat as much cheese as you can. Its sooo expensive here....
Trying my best. Am making some definite headway with my wine consumption (hiccough)
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 6:18 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

We still have not recieved a reply to our email. We are over the 6 month processing time now
Originally Posted by Kaye5
That is a long time. There's no consistency though - we had meds done 1 day after Vettemaster - 3 weeks later we had a letter (not the one we wanted, but at least a letter) and he hasn't heard anything at all.

Old Oct 23rd 2012, 7:06 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vettemaster
We still have not recieved a reply to our email. We are over the 6 month processing time now
Hope you get news soon, keeping my fingers crossed , have been watching this thread to see how people are doing and dreaming of getting my application in
Old Oct 24th 2012, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Surely soon....? Almost 4 months from meds?
Old Oct 24th 2012, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Don't despair too much, Im sure something is happening in the background, its just no one can see what, so it makes it difficult to see the big picture. Im sure something will happen soon Vettemaster . Keep thinking positive (i have nothing either )
Old Oct 24th 2012, 1:43 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Hi violets, we had a reply to our email this evening. It is from EFL and states that "Our Medicals are still being reviewed"

Don't despair too much, Im sure something is happening in the background, its just no one can see what, so it makes it difficult to see the big picture. Im sure something will happen soon Vettemaster . Keep thinking positive (i have nothing either )
Old Oct 25th 2012, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi violets, we had a reply to our email this evening. It is from EFL and states that "Our Medicals are still being reviewed"

Good to hear Vettemaster, at least its news and Im guessing these things take a while, I have no idea why but they seem to have their procedures. I really hope after all of this that you get a positive result soon.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Good to hear Vettemaster, at least its news and Im guessing these things take a while, I have no idea why but they seem to have their procedures. I really hope after all of this that you get a positive result soon.
Violets, you must have the patience of a saint!

Even we are getting twitchy and still ages to go until the one-year-after-medicals deadline. I was ok until the clock started ticking. Vettemaster, what on earth can be taking this long - if there was any problem with the medicals surely you would have been told by now.

Enormously frustrating. Can't help you in any way except to keep for you both.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.