Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

estherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

My buyer spent near on 1 1/2 hours looking round during the children playing and tea time. I have such a bad feeling about this one!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had an offer on our house about an hour ago, 7 grand less than we wanted. We have refused and are waiting to hear back

Mandy
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

estherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really nice

Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:48 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Just had an offer on our house about an hour ago, 7 grand less than we wanted. We have refused and are waiting to hear back

Mandy

good for you!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I am really crappin myself Been on the market about 5 mths.

Thing is, we only changed agents last week. The new agents never even bothered to show up for the viewing, I had to do it and the couple said they nearly drove away. So really we will be paying them just for the introduction, they have done nothing :curse: Might try and get a discount by kickin up a fuss.

Mandy
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Ummmm you wonder sometimes, I had to do some showings always at tea time or just before bath time :curse:
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:06 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

If only I could get some viewers I wouldn't care if it was the middle of the night................might look more interesting by candle light!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by itsjulie
If only I could get some viewers I wouldn't care if it was the middle of the night................might look more interesting by candle light!
Aw hon, you will do. Sending your karma.

Mandy
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:09 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Thanks Mandy........sending some back!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itsjulie

sending love and karma
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
everythings crossed for you !
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

MY EA rang back. My viewer is going to 'think' about putting in a higher offer for a couple of days. she is apparantly worried abotu the mortgage stuff on the news at the min!! FFS :curse: Why put any offer in if you are that worried!! I suspect she may be playing games - well Im NOT in the mood for games :curse:
SOlicitor says that as i am not buying here they could process my sale in a week if i had a cash buyer who didnt have to wait on surveys etc - maybe an advert in local paper at knock down price if completed within 7 days may be and option once visa arrives. I am today seriously hacked off with the whole bloody thing :curse:
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:06 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Now I am really crappin myself Been on the market about 5 mths.

Thing is, we only changed agents last week. The new agents never even bothered to show up for the viewing, I had to do it and the couple said they nearly drove away. So really we will be paying them just for the introduction, they have done nothing :curse: Might try and get a discount by kickin up a fuss.

Mandy
you stick to ya guns, if they really want it they'll up their offer.
as much as we just want this whole thing to be over with, i'm not about to give my house away! no news from agent yet so i guess it will be tomorrow now
Old Sep 17th 2007, 5:07 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
MY EA rang back. My viewer is going to 'think' about putting in a higher offer for a couple of days. she is apparantly worried abotu the mortgage stuff on the news at the min!! FFS :curse: Why put any offer in if you are that worried!! I suspect she may be playing games - well Im NOT in the mood for games :curse:
SOlicitor says that as i am not buying here they could process my sale in a week if i had a cash buyer who didnt have to wait on surveys etc - maybe an advert in local paper at knock down price if completed within 7 days may be and option once visa arrives. I am today seriously hacked off with the whole bloody thing :curse:
just let HER stew for a couple of days she'll soon relise that you're not being sucked in
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:56 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
She could be hoping that if she doesnt get back to you you will panic and accept her first offer. If she was that worried about the mortgage stuff then i dont think she wouldnt have put in the offer in the first place.
i am definitely with you on this - dont play the game. sending

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.