Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 31st 2008, 6:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by mOZzy
morning icarus!!
have you decided yet which part of oz to go to?!
hello , no not yet . hopefull of visiting a few places soon tho .

see how we go
Old May 31st 2008, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

oh, so you are going over soon?!?! what places will you be visiting?!?!?
Old May 31st 2008, 6:32 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

oh, so you are going over soon?!?! what places will you be visiting?!?!?
back in a min ,got pins & needles in my leg !

AGHHHHHHH
Old May 31st 2008, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

you should put your glasses on when you are doing your sewing
Old May 31st 2008, 6:39 am
Handsome Internet Guy

you should put your glasses on when you are doing your sewing
man i hate that

anyway .... where was we ?

ah yes ,

i dunno
Old May 31st 2008, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

same old same old

ok, i'll try again ... slowly ...

oh
so
you
are
going
over
soon!

what
places
will
you
be
visiting?

Old May 31st 2008, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

need to sort out kids! talk later
Old May 31st 2008, 6:50 am
Handsome Internet Guy

same old same old

oh
so
you
are
going
over
soon!

what
places
will
you
be
visiting?

need to sort out kids! talk later
i mean i dunno where i'm visiting
Old May 31st 2008, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi ALL

We over here in Oz at moment to check the place over and yes we coming over to live in Mandurah-Perth Brilliant Place clean no litter of what we can see plenty of building work over here. Cant Wait to be out here.

We are walking in teeshirts and shorts oz people in jumpers & fleeces!!!!!

Had a storm today never seen anything like it fab to look at.

AngieK
Old May 31st 2008, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by betsyboob
HI everyone, ihave had a week off and i can't believe all the goings on! I hope you are all well SAMMYT When are you exchanging now, have you come to a conclusion? I'm sorry i have read through but can't reply to you all
We have had some good news...of sorts.
Basically, today we have accepted a low offer 21k less than 6months ago!
BUT....
we now have second view booked from a view this afternoon.....so we may be able to increase or offer I know it sound awful but it has all been a bit weird..
WE wanted to wait until after the view today to accept the offer beacuse it was low. I called EA and they said she was interested but not commiting, so i accepted the offer.....then as the EA was on the phone to our buyer an EA at the other office called to say that the viewer today wanted another view!
Fantastic news We got 2 offers in the same week, like buses these offers. Choose wisely. Good luck

morning guys!

survey done, buyers came round yesterday to have another look at the items we are willing to leave in the house (for a small price extra ) - and they take it all - which makes it so much easier for us!! (and some money on top ) - EA said it could be 2 weeks when we exchange (all the searches have been done already during the long wait!)

2 weeks thats great fingers crossed

just read on our august thread a new way to turn the powers of the mighty houseselling god your way

It's a feng shui thing. Get a small box, nice paper, and write what to wish to happen with a new pen (something like: I want my house to sell quickly for a decent price etc). Blow some air on the paper, roll it, place in the box together with a business card of your estate agent and maybe even a picture of the house with SOLD written on it. Place the box somewhere on the right hand-side of your entrance door.
Worth a try. cant do no harm but after burying St Joe think the neighbours will think I'v finally cracked if they see me do that:embaressed_smile:

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi ALL

We over here in Oz at moment to check the place over and yes we coming over to live in Mandurah-Perth Brilliant Place clean no litter of what we can see plenty of building work over here. Cant Wait to be out here.

AngieK
I'm green with envy wish I was there well wish I was anywhere but here at the mo Enjoy the hols

Anyone got any viewings booked this weekend?
Old May 31st 2008, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

morning guys!

survey done, buyers came round yesterday to have another look at the items we are willing to leave in the house (for a small price extra) - and they take it all - which makes it so much easier for us!! (and some money on top ) - EA said it could be 2 weeks when we exchange (all the searches have been done already during the long wait!)

Great news Mozzy! Fingers crossed the offer will be issued really soon. Are you still in Austria???

just read on our august thread a new way to turn the powers of the mighty houseselling god your way

It's a feng shui thing. Get a small box, nice paper, and write what to wish to happen with a new pen (something like: I want my house to sell quickly for a decent price etc). Blow some air on the paper, roll it, place in the box together with a business card of your estate agent and maybe even a picture of the house with SOLD written on it. Place the box somewhere on the right hand-side of your entrance door.

apparentlyl worked for her within 2 weeks :
Well, I'll give it a go!!! It might work!

Originally Posted by Icarus
hello , no not yet . hopefull of visiting a few places soon tho .

see how we go
Morning Ic - You will be touing the whole of Oz at this rate!

Hi ALL

AngieK:
Hi Angie - it sounds fantastic. Glad you're having a good time and are now confident you can settle there. Perth house prices are coming down, like ours -maybe it would be worth your while cutting you house price again just to get a sale???? (Don't know the situation - obviously)

Hope the rest of your stay is as great and see you back in Wales at the next meet. xxx

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Fantastic news. We got 2 offers in the same week, like buses these offers. Choose wisely. Good luck

We did too - just after I ordered the St Joe.... spooky....

Worth a try. cant do no harm but after burying St Joe think the neighbours will think I'v finally cracked if they see me do that:embaressed_smile:

What do we care, we are all nuts - this house selling business has driven us that way!!

I'm green with envy wish I was there well wish I was anywhere but here at the mo Enjoy the hols

I know - we could really do with a holiday but can't afford one really with all the money we've lost on the house. Might have to validate in Feb too, so have to save our pennies for that.

Anyone got any viewings booked this weekend?
No viewings but TWO kids parties. One today and one tomorrow. I can tell it's going to be fraught.

How are you Tina - feeling a little less shocked?
Old May 31st 2008, 8:19 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ALL

AngieK
Hi Ang,
Didn't know you were heading for Perth
Hope you have a great holiday.........enjoy every minute!!!!
Beth x x
Old May 31st 2008, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

FA naww, we came back on tuesday morning! was great seeing everyone but it's good to be home again - was more exhausting than relaxing!

i'll sneak around everyone's house and take pictures of burrying / hiding little boxes
Old May 31st 2008, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well, I'll give it a go!!! It might work!

Morning Ic - You will be touing the whole of Oz at this rate!

Hi Angie - it sounds fantastic. Glad you're having a good time and are now confident you can settle there. Perth house prices are coming down, like ours -maybe it would be worth your while cutting you house price again just to get a sale???? (Don't know the situation - obviously)

Hope the rest of your stay is as great and see you back in Wales at the next meet. xxx

No viewings but TWO kids parties. One today and one tomorrow. I can tell it's going to be fraught.

How are you Tina - feeling a little less shocked?
Yes better thanks gunna take Nicky's advice and do some cooking so she have have in her freezer, I'll knock tomorrow and take her ironing off her hands or something. I work with the wife so I'm sure the other girls at work will want to help out do her housework and stuff or shopping.

i have a kids party today too and another on Tuesday have had loads for the past few Saturday's and still got more to come need to re-morg just to pay for all the presents

Enjoy the parties just off swimming (Saturdays are so bloody busy)!!! Looking forward to going back to work next week for a rest

Any news on your offers?

Best of luck this weekend guys
Old May 31st 2008, 10:10 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by betsyboob
HI everyone, ihave had a week off and i can't believe all the goings on! I hope you are all well [COLOR="Magenta"]SAMMYT[COLOR="magenta"]When are you exchanging now, have you come to a conclusion?I'm sorry i have read through but can't reply to you all
We have had some good news...of sorts.
Basically, today we have accepted a low offer 21k less than 6months ago!
BUT....
we now have second view booked from a view this afternoon.....so we may be able to increase or offer I know it sound awful but it has all been a bit weird..
WE wanted to wait until after the view today to accept the offer beacuse it was low. I called EA and they said she was interested but not commiting, so i accepted the offer.....then as the EA was on the phone to our buyer an EA at the other office called to say that the viewer today wanted another view!
Hi bb, at least you have the offer and could take it if you want to. See what the other viewers position is like.

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6415686]I don't clean very much now - still working on the dirty house principle. It is a right tip at the moment after a week of term.QUOTE]

My house is still clean so am not doing any more today but we are going to start on the loft.

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hey Nicky , it didn't hold me back any

Great news with the flights , good on ya
Can't wait now Ic. Very apprehensive but what the hell.

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL...

Just noticed that Nicky got the 16000th post this morning. I'm sure that's good luck.
Gone past my 1000th too but can't think of a poem that is clean enough

morning guys!

survey done, buyers came round yesterday to have another look at the items we are willing to leave in the house (for a small price extra ) - and they take it all - which makes it so much easier for us!! (and some money on top - EA said it could be 2 weeks when we exchange (all the searches have been done already during the long wait!)

apparentlyl worked for her within 2 weeks
Thats great Mozzy, at least things are moving now. Please no more ways to sell the house Have already got the St. Joe's and done the red envelope but I do sort of believe in the feng shui thing too, so may have to do that one

same old same old

oh
so
you
are
going
over
soon!

what
places
will
you
be
visiting?

Hi ALL

AngieK
Bet you are loving it too, lucky thing. Wish we were there too

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Yes better thanks gunna take Nicky's advice and do some cooking so she have have in her freezer, I'll knock tomorrow and take her ironing off her hands or something. I work with the wife so I'm sure the other girls at work will want to help out do her housework and stuff or shopping.
You are such a good friend and what you are going to do is just fantastic

Being the wife of somebody going through it is pretty awful too and apart from my kids, there was nobody that did anything apart from ring to see how OH was (which is kind but not very helpful). I spent so many hours in the hospitals with him and then even more when he was so sick in the days that followed that life stopped for me too. You certainly know who to appreciate and who is a good friend when it is all over. There should be more like you

Just had the feedback from EA from yesterdays viewer. EA spoke to wife who didn't view and from what was said he really liked the house. I interrupted him and said but he hasn't even got his on the market, EA said that they have now been to value it, so will see but think a waste of time really.

Good luck to everyone this weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.