Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 21st 2008, 11:34 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Just had a drive by and had to duck down out of sight as I was sat in the office at the front of the house Woman in an open top car with flashy shades on and looking like a WAG! She sat there for ages and then started writing something. No phone call from EA yet though.

Just been told we are going to be Home of the Week next Friday, woopee!!
Hope it brings some buyers out.
Old May 21st 2008, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Just trying to catch up with you lot, don't you have anything better to do

Fly - great news on the second offer how great is that. I would go with who ever on paper looks like the least hassle rather than the cash, but then and again I don;t have an offer so only you can decide, good luck, will be thinking about you.

Beth, 19 weeks, you had better get your finger out and get here only joking, but that isn't long. Have you decided what to do yet, or have i missed that.

Reading Fan - thanks for your kind words, good luck with your move back.

Sammy, take deep breaths and I wouldn't normally suggest drinking during the day, but something strong might help

Jenni - hope the packing is going well

Our news, is no news, EA not spoken to last lot of viewers who my dad was confident would buy (need to stop listening to him), anyhow after speaking to dad again last night, it seems they noticed the house while walking the dog, probably noticed it was empty and fancied a nosey - GREAT

Right, am off for a glass of cheap ozzie plonk, which I need as we are negotiating compensation with Crown already and our stuff hasn't even arrived yet.

Will catch up again soon, Take Care everyone.

Tracy

Take a
Old May 21st 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG!!! I have another offer on the house.............

I also have a massive dilemma....................

The new offer is from a couple who have sold to their neighbour. They want to complete in July. BUT the offer is £40k under the figure which is on the table from the private sale. The private sale isn't definate. It is dependant on the guy's finances and we won't know until next week. It is however, chain free. What the hell do I do????

I have told the EA we will get back to them tomorrow - which gives us time to think. Haven't even told the OH - came straight on here.

GREAT NEWS ON THE OFFER

Bummer you are between a rock and a hard place

Why can't things just be simple??

Originally Posted by nickywes
Just had a drive by and had to duck down out of sight as I was sat in the office at the front of the house Woman in an open top car with flashy shades on and looking like a WAG! She sat there for ages and then started writing something. No phone call from EA yet though.

Just been told we are going to be Home of the Week next Friday, woopee!!
Hope it brings some buyers out.
Hope it was a viewer and not another agent wanting your business. We have loads of mail from other agents telling us they can sell our house

My multi quotes are not working!

So

Sammy T whats up hun? not like you to be mr angry x

Readind fan - lovely post, bless ya.

Bugger brain has gone cant remember what else I was gunna put?

Oh well good luck everyone and keep the chin up?
Old May 21st 2008, 11:55 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

gawddddd i need to get up to speed here .

Well done Fly ,
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Everyone seems a bit fed up today who would like some karma?????
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
now then Tina .... is there no depths ppl won't go to
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:26 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
gawddddd i need to get up to speed here .

Well done Fly ,
Come on, catch up Ic and stop hiding. How's it going up the Northern end

Karma and a buyer please
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Karma and a buyer please
hows the poem coming along ?
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Karma and a buyer please

Won't let me give you karma! It seems I have been very free and easy with it

But I'm willing you a buyer x
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Congratulations FA, hope they can up their offer for you

My mind has gone blank ha ha

No news from me still not getting any viewings, so as we are not going anywhere yet I have decided to try and get a job to make some more money for when we do get out there.
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:33 am

Originally Posted by Icarus
hows the poem coming along ?
Oh the pressure Have got almost 100 more posts to think of one. Never know, I could be a poet and not know it

Won't let me give you karma! It seems I have been very free and easy with it

But I'm willing you a buyer x
Free and easy eh? I am going to buy it again myself just to make me feel better and have an offer. Oh god how stupid does that sound
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:35 am

Originally Posted by suart

No news from me still not getting any viewings, so as we are not going anywhere yet I have decided to try and get a job to make some more money for when we do get out there.

We will all get there eventually I am sure but when..............
A job will at least take your mind off it a bit and get some dosh in
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Am fed up, but just finished first bottle of wine, I have my own karma, thanks
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:38 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Good move Emma , it will happen .
Old May 22nd 2008, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

We can set up our own job hunters thread as I will be looking for a job as soon as our stuff eventually arrives.

Tracy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.