Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:37 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
...watch it, curiosity killed the cat (thought I'd continue the cat theme there)
no, they are plesant dreams apart from the waking uop in cold sweats and the screaming....

anyway, 2 posts and I am outta here...

Bundy... you WILL get to Oz but ur stopping in Dubai for a beer as well.
Simone... how's work going?

ru oujt of Marloboro soout to the car and then need to sort shit again!!!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
no, they are plesant dreams apart from the waking uop in cold sweats and the screaming....

anyway, 2 posts and I am outta here...

Bundy... you WILL get to Oz but ur stopping in Dubai for a beer as well.
Simone... how's work going?

LOL! Stopped at Dubai last time we went to Oz, but stayed in the airport.

That last line lucks like Dutch to me! Waddya reckon Simone?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:41 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

hmm effects of not enuf nicotene....
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Ah Uncontrollable fingers.

Knoe thr feeelik well
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:45 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Double dutch?

Jobs going great Joseph!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:45 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Stewie
Ah Uncontrollable fingers.

Knoe thr feeelik well
hmmm.... think Leslie Grantham had the same problem!!! lol
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, all this nutty typing makes it more interesting, to say the least. Luckily, I'm always in control of my fingers
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Well, all this nutty typing makes it more interesting, to say the least. Luckily, I'm always in control of my fingers
Now that's not what I've heard
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
Now that's not what I've heard

Oh yeah? From whom, eh? Has Grayling been selling secrets again?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:29 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Hey!!! I'm watching you know

Didn't realise it was a secret

Can't really join in 'til later as Mrs G is off to her Aunt's funeral soon

G
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hey!!! I'm watching you know

Didn't realise it was a secret

Can't really join in 'til later as Mrs G is off to her Aunt's funeral soon

G
Well, best wishes to Mrs G..... I think we'll let you off, given the circumstances. Make sure you give Mrs G a hanky to take with her and a big hug to send her on her way.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:36 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well, best wishes to Mrs G..... I think we'll let you off, given the circumstances. Make sure you give Mrs G a hanky to take with her and a big hug to send her on her way.
Thanks, I will.

But I'll be back for some ba...Oooops!!! 'Bear' baiting later on

G
Old Oct 21st 2004, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

I can't divulge my sources.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 11:09 pm
She's a bird, you know

Sorry, brief pause because I've been ranting for the last few minutes. Been very let down by someone and I'm fuming
Old Oct 21st 2004, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry, brief pause because I've been ranting for the last few minutes. Been very let down by someone and I'm fuming
Right! Deep breaths, put your feet up and have a drink from that hip flask you keep in your handbag

You need to get de-fumed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.